ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GGPA probably isn't into SM and doesn't care two hoots about the spotlight. However, those 3 are the ones who gave LE the timeline and not IR. Klein mentioned there is a problem with the timeline. One reason why he wants to go back is to square it away with a real reenactment instead of the sham of one Vilt tried to pull off (imo).

How do we know IR didn't provide the timeline to LE? SB said he met with him twice at the campsite.

This was my thoughts from the beginning. Where are the pictures?

Could they have taken pictures (with their phone) without a good signal? I don't have that kind of cell phone so I don't know. We use an old-fashioned camera. FWIW though, in our family it is a constant reminder to tell hubby to charge the camera and then LOTS of reminders telling him to use it, LOL. Also, when we're having a lot of fun, we often let our eyes be our memory. We've literally gone to dozens of places and have done dozens of different things yet we have no photos.

Could they have taken pictures (with their phone) without a good signal? I don't have that kind of cell phone so I don't know. We use an old-fashioned camera. FWIW though, in our family it is a constant reminder to tell hubby to charge the camera and then LOTS of reminders telling him to use it, LOL. Also, when we're having a lot of fun, we often let our eyes be our memory. We've literally gone to dozens of places and have done dozens of different things yet we have no photos.

You can still take cell phone pictures without a signal. You can't if the phone is not charged though.

I keep wondering if that one picture of DeOrr with JM kissing him might've been taken that day, in the truck. He is wearing the camo jacket and a white tee shirt underneath. Klein did confirm DeOrr was also wearing a white tee shirt, which was something that had never been mentioned before.

You can still take cell phone pictures without a signal. You can't if the phone is not charged though.

I keep wondering if that one picture of DeOrr with JM kissing him might've been taken that day, in the truck. He is wearing the camo jacket and a white tee shirt underneath. Klein did confirm DeOrr was also wearing a white tee shirt, which was something that had never been mentioned before.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I've seen the picture you're talking about and it certainly might have been taken during that trip. It's been a while since I saw it. Is there anything else that might indicate where it was taken?

<modsnip>

I wonder if either parent took any cell phone photographs on their camping trip? Haven't seen or heard about any. Seems like just the opportunity for some adorable photographs of great memories.

I don't know, but I saw your comment from Thread 15 about the waterside pic - that pic was at least a year old. It's from a previous camping trip. It can be seen on someone's Facebook photos with the date but I have no idea what can and can't be talked about here anymore so I won't say anything further.

Yes, you can take pictures without a signal.

I'm really bad about pictures, too. I love taking them, but when we're "in the moment," I tend to simply forget because we're enjoying whatever we're doing.

As a parent, I'm also not sure how I'd feel about those last pictures from the last trip being released to the public. It wouldn't necessarily help the case, but it could be extraordinarily painful to see the last pictures of your baby just before a tragedy being passed around.

Yes, you can take pictures without a signal.

I'm really bad about pictures, too. I love taking them, but when we're "in the moment," I tend to simply forget because we're enjoying whatever we're doing.

As a parent, I'm also not sure how I'd feel about those last pictures from the last trip being released to the public. It wouldn't necessarily help the case, but it could be extraordinarily painful to see the last pictures of your baby just before a tragedy being passed around.

Although I never considered that, I DO agree.

How do we know IR didn't provide the timeline to LE? SB said he met with him twice at the campsite.
What kind of timeline could he provide if his story is he was fishing/at the creek? He could tell them about seeing DeOrr Jr. around the campsite until the time he left to go to the creek, but there is such a small window of time in the parents' story of when DeOrr Jr. went missing and them seeing IR. Their story is the critical timeline including GGPA's version, imo.

I wonder if either parent took any cell phone photographs on their camping trip? Haven't seen or heard about any. Seems like just the opportunity for some adorable photographs of great memories.
Don't you think the parents would have let those photos speak for them all this time? They would have put them out there in order to say, "Yes! He was with us at the campsite and this is what he looked like a the time he went missing!", imo. I don't think there are photos of the trip with DeOrr Jr. in them or the Sheriff would be 100% certain he was there.

Don't you think the parents would have let those photos speak for them all this time? They would have put them out there in order to say, "Yes! He was with us at the campsite and this is what he looked like a the time he went missing!", imo. I don't think there are photos of the trip with DeOrr Jr. in them or the Sheriff would be 100% certain he was there.

Exactly. That in itself is interesting given the proclivities of Generation Y to document their daily lives. And also because it's simply natural at any age to take pix when you're traveling away from home. Something to share with relatives and friends.

What kind of timeline could he provide if his story is he was fishing/at the creek? He could tell them about seeing DeOrr Jr. around the campsite until the time he left to go to the creek, but there is such a small window of time in the parents' story of when DeOrr Jr. went missing and them seeing IR. Their story is the critical timeline including GGPA's version, imo.

There must be a lot more that is considered the timeline. According to Klein, HE has 90% of the timeline done and he's never talked to IR. IR could certainly say whether DeOrr was at the campsite and could state when and who left for the store. He could say when everyone woke up and what everyone did that morning. He could tell where everyone was and what they did after the trip to the store. He could also say what time it was when he, JM and DK left to go fishing. He could also say what time JM and DK returned to the campsite and discovered DeOrr missing. IMO

<modsnip>

Exactly. That in itself is interesting given the proclivities of Generation Y to document their daily lives. And also because it's simply natural at any age to take pix when you're traveling away from home. Something to share with relatives and friends.

Two posters right here now on this forum have established the fact that it's not what they do.

Two posters right here now on this forum have established the fact that it's not what they do.

I'm blown away!:happydance: Yeah, I remember how earlier people were talking about how you don't wear shirts under a hoodie, that's just not done in the wilderness . . and LOOK! He was wearing a t-shirt!

Well, here' a poster that says it's not normal to not take pictures of your families vacations, especially of your child. ;)

Just a thought I had while reading posts about timelines and photos at the campsite...if the timelines were perfectly coordinated with no discrepancies, some would wonder if that indicated a nefarious intent to get all their stories straight. If there were photos of DeOrr at the campsite, some would view that through the same suspicious lens as JM's text to her Mom.

Personally, I expect timelines to be messy. Who keeps perfect track of time or sequence of events in the normal course of a day? If my dh disappeared I doubt I could give an accurate account of the hours or minutes leading up to that event. Regarding the lack of photos made public, I doubt they had the time or inclination to take cute photos if they made a trip back to town for feminine supplies. There would have been plenty of time later for photo ops if DeOrr hadn't disappeared.
JMO

Well, here' a poster that says it's not normal to not take pictures of your families vacations, especially of your child. ;)

Well see now, you read more than what was posted. Neither poster said they don't take photos when on vacation. Read what they said again. As far as JM and DK taking photos on that trip and some wanting to make that seem nefarious have obviously forgotten that they arrived when it was dark, went to sleep, woke up, probably set up camp, went to the store, came back from the store, went to a fishing spot without their child and while they were gone he disappeared. When should they have taken these photos and what should they have been about?

(modsnip)

There must be a lot more that is considered the timeline. According to Klein, HE has 90% of the timeline done and he's never talked to IR. IR could certainly say whether DeOrr was at the campsite and could state when and who left for the store. He could say when everyone woke up and what everyone did that morning. He could tell where everyone was and what they did after the trip to the store. He could also say what time it was when he, JM and DK left to go fishing. He could also say what time JM and DK returned to the campsite and discovered DeOrr missing. IMO

<modsnip>
<modsnip>

IMO...the critical part of the timeline is something they would need to get straight not who ate breakfast and when. Yes, it is my opinion that what they did and when they did it over a period of a week prior is part of the overall picture...but not the critical part. It begins and ends with the last time someone laid eyes on DeOrr Jr. and when they discovered him missing and how it relates to everyone else...IMO.

this is my fave of him. he looks oldest in this pic (to me compared to other photos). it's the one where his mum is kissing his cheek.

such a sweetheart! oh why do babies have to be so cute!

Attachments

• kunzdeorrlg-1.jpg
    kunzdeorrlg-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 226
Well see now, you read more than what was posted. Neither poster said they don't take photos when on vacation. Read what they said again. As far as JM and DK taking photos on that trip and some wanting to make that seem nefarious have obviously forgotten that they arrived when it was dark, went to sleep, woke up, probably set up camp, went to the store, came back from the store, went to a fishing spot without their child and while they were gone he disappeared. When should they have taken these photos and what should they have been about?

And speaking of what's normal for some posters, I would suggest you not go there! Just sayin'!

The subjects are endless - - Instagram the fries, then photograph the kid eating them . . . . well, heck, start with the beginning of the trip - little Deorr with his famous camo boots on in the car seat (yeah, we already have lots of photos of Deorr, and they're about "nothing" - - - just him being his own cute self) . . .Deorr waking up in his (sleeping bag?) with the monkey . . . . one at the picnic table having breakfast . . . selfie of Mom when she realizes she forgot her unmentionables . . . the possibilities are endless . and it's not even noon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip