ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stating the obvious here, but why would the parents insist they thought it was an abduction when they were right by a rushing river? Wouldn't the first thought - whether innocent or guilty - be that the child fell into the river?

Not sure what to make of that. Maybe, if they are guilty, they put him in that river.

JMO, speculating.

Yeah, and I thought if they were guilty they'd be all over the mountain lion idea... "oh yeah, I think I saw one in the bushes! So that's why he disappeared without a trace! A mountain lion ate my baby!"

Eta mind you, if they were guilty maybe they would think it was a good idea to point the finger at a human predator, in case DeOrr's body was found with evidence of foul play...

I did, but I guess when I hear LE say someone is SOLID, then I figured they're solid. I mean I can see why they would lie or keep that under their hat, if they didn't then they would have lawyered up a long time ago etc, so I see the reasoning on that one. I don't see the reasoning to say they are suspects when they aren't unless as someone stated previously that LE maybe got it wrong. I believe that if your innocent your stories dont consistently change, I mean seriously even if your doing some drugs in the woods..(And I could swear that one of Jessica's friends said she was not into drugs) But even if your doing drugs, your kid gets lost you still call LE and don't lie about it. People do stuff like that all the time, I had friends when I was younger that got drunk on a regular basis but would still take their kids to the ER if they were hurt, even if that meant driving drunk. NOT right but they did.
I just don't see a cover up unless there was evidence of injuries not equal or related to the accident. Abuse that was obvious. But that's my opinion.

If they were guilty, their multiple (multiple ones were given according to Bowerman) polygraphs would not have come back inconclusive. After the first inconclusive, any re-tests would have come back as a fail. IMO. Check it out!

Stating the obvious here, but why would the parents insist they thought it was an abduction when they were right by a rushing river? Wouldn't the first thought - whether innocent or guilty - be that the child fell into the river?

Not sure what to make of that. Maybe, if they are guilty, they put him in that river.

JMO, speculating.

Because it wasn't a rushing river. It was a small creek.

If they were guilty, their multiple (multiple ones were given according to Bowerman) polygraphs would not have come back inconclusive. After the first inconclusive, any re-tests would have come back as a fail. IMO. Check it out!

Huh? Please explain in more detail. Thanks.

Here's a local news story that I watched last night. The sheriff is asking people to back off from supporting the family...
http://www.kivitv.com/news/sheriff-names-parents-of-missing-child-as-suspects
And in case this hasn't been posted, an almost 4 minute phone interview Boise, Idaho station Fox 9 did with Sheriff Bowerman:
https://soundcloud.com/idaho-on-your-side/sheriff-bowerman-on-deorr-kunz-case

Thanks ConcernedCitizenID. Just to clarify, in that video it's the reporter that is warning people against supporting the family. The sheriff is being very careful with his words and saying that he wants people to be aware that they are suspects, before they decide to donate.

What is "driving without privileges"? Does it mean driving without a license?

It means her license was suspended for some reason. (Not expired - that would be a different charge).

My guess would be one of two things:

1. In Idaho, you can have your license suspended for not paying child support.

2. It could stem from a no proof of insurance charge from 2014. She was found guilty. Perhaps a loss of privileges until you go in and show you have insurance? Just a guess.

Again, I am not a legal pro. My guesses are based on the fact that I don't see that she has any of the obvious convictions that would result in a suspended license (such as a DUI).

Yeah, and I thought if they were guilty they'd be all over the mountain lion idea... "oh yeah, I think I saw one in the bushes! So that's why he disappeared without a trace! A mountain lion ate my baby!"

Eta mind you, if they were guilty maybe they would think it was a good idea to point the finger at a human predator, in case DeOrr's body was found with evidence of foul play...
SABBM

Very good point !

I think accidentally is still possible. Abuse could've gone way too far, he may have "lost it" with him, and not intending to actually "kill" his son on purpose.

Very intriguing theory and plausible. However, I would think if there were previous injuries...it was not an accidental death.

I think whatever happened to DeOrr, it happened Thursday night. That is why they were not forthcoming on the arrival date. My guess is that he wouldn't go to sleep or was being fussy and someone got a little carried away. Perhaps they didn't even realize he was deceased until morning, or maybe he died in his sleep. The trip to the store took a small detour to dispose of his body (somewhere on or near the mountain). To keep it legit, they went on to the store and got a receipt to prove they were there. Got back to the campsite, wandered around and then went up to GGPA(who is easily confused) and asked where DeOrr was.

It will be interesting to hear Isaac's "interview." I'd like to know when he last saw DeOrr.

Interview with IR coming up soon.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=577329765750101&id=474353519381060

Can I just say, I find the sensationalism here to be disgusting :mad: this is a little boy's life we are talking about, not some lighthearted entertainment. JMO.
I know. This is a travesty in more ways then one. My heart is sad that DeOrr's parents could have something to do with this. I always liked to believe he was loved too much for that. This is sad NOT sensational.

I think accidentally is still possible. Abuse could've gone way too far, he may have "lost it" with him, and not intending to actually "kill" his son on purpose.

I'm sorry but how does one accidentally lose it and kill a child, not been funny but.... I don't think you can accidentally lose it with a child.
You should remove yourself well before you lose it and ever good parent should know this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm right here with you all, waiting for the latest developments to be released. I've spent the morning catching up on Little DeOrr's thread.

This is just SO incredibly painful, especially after Little Noah's loss :rose:

May the light of truth shine so blindingly bright into the darkness, that no one can hide any longer. There is only room for the truth.

What happened to DeOrr deserves to be revealed.

I thank each and every one of you for keeping his case front and center since he went missing! You've refused to let this go cold, and have been his collective voice as the investigation proceeded. :moo:

:gathering:

#FindDeOrr

:candle:

It means her license was suspended for some reason. (Not expired - that would be a different charge).

My guess would be one of two things:

1. In Idaho, you can have your license suspended for not paying child support.

2. It could stem from a no proof of insurance charge from 2014. She was found guilty. Perhaps a loss of privileges until you go in and show you have insurance? Just a guess.

Again, I am not a legal pro. My guesses are based on the fact that I don't see that she has any of the obvious convictions that would result in a suspended license (such as a DUI).
Child support would make the most sense for holding her.

My opinion only but I'm not seeing that as sensational. They've ramped up the presentation more than what we are used to from a local newscast to look more like a big story rather than a tidbit on the regular news, which it is really. It's an exclusive interview I'm sure, and more of a substantial story (I predict) than a brief interview with the city planning commissioner about downtown parking, KWIM?
It reminded me of a commercial for "Inside Edition" or something similar.
And to be truthful, many many people are clamoring for this very information and will be flocking to it. I wonder how many of people with ruffled feathers over the presentation of it will actually refuse to watch it? Lol.

My opinion only but I'm not seeing that as sensational. They've ramped up the presentation more than what we are used to from a local newscast to look more like a big story rather than a tidbit on the regular news, which it is really. It's an exclusive interview I'm sure, and more of a substantial story (I predict) than a brief interview with the city planning commissioner about downtown parking, KWIM?
It reminded me of a commercial for "Inside Edition" or something similar.
And to be truthful, many many people are clamoring for this very information and will be flocking to it. I wonder how many of people with ruffled feathers over the presentation of it will actually refuse to watch it? Lol.

I suspect a few people who have commented here (including me) about it being overly sensationalist, are just not used to it because we're not in the US. Sounds like it's standard there. You would NEVER get that kind of "movie trailer" introduction to any news story in the UK, let alone a missing child case. It seems very brash compared to our relatively sombre/solemn news reports, in fact the only thing it's comparable with is some kind of Jeremy Kyle advert.

EDIT but you betcha I'll be watching it!

I'm sorry but how does one accidentally lose it and kill a child, not been funny but.... I don't think you can accidentally lose it with a child.
You should remove yourself well before you lose it and ever good parent should knows this.

True... Losing your temper and smacking your child, or screaming at them, I can imagine... But accidentally killing them? And DeOrr wasn't a tiny, fragile infant...

I have to say, when I look at all of the dozens and dozens of pictures of Deorr, he looks happy, healthy and well-loved. Sure he's a bit dirty or scabby in few of the pictures, but that's not unusual for a kid and doesn't necessarily mean anything. I know pictures don't tell the whole story, but this case isn't like others I've followed where the parents have virtually no photos of the kid, or the kid looks unhappy, malnourished or bruised in all the pictures...

I still can't imagine the parents violently killing him, eg. beating him to death, to be honest. Unless drugs were involved after all, and one of them was in a drug induced rage (and I've seen no evidence that they are drug users, only speculation and rumour).

True... Losing your temper and smacking your child, or screaming at them, I can imagine... But accidentally killing them? And DeOrr wasn't a tiny, fragile infant...

I have to say, when I look at all of the dozens and dozens of pictures of Deorr, he looks happy, healthy and well-loved. Sure he's a bit dirty or scabby in few of the pictures, but that's not unusual for a kid and doesn't necessarily mean anything. I know pictures don't tell the whole story, but this case isn't like others I've followed where the parents have virtually no photos of the kid, or the kid looks unhappy, malnourished or bruised in all the pictures...

I still can't imagine the parents violently killing him, eg. beating him to death, to be honest. Unless drugs were involved after all, and one of them was in a drug induced rage (and I've seen no evidence that they are drug users, only speculation and rumour).
FWIW, Klein said his team found no evidence of drug involvement.

Klein Investigations and Consulting Without geting [sic] into specifics we have not found any drug connections. This has been a rabbit since day one that has nothing to do with the case.

Like · Reply · 13 · January 11 at 2:43pm

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/937132659702652

I've wondered if they ever requested help from Texas Equusearch, and if not, why. Surely Sheriff B would have agreed to let them search. jmo

Now we know why the sheriff didn't want volunteers searching for DeOrr, and told them their time and money would be better spent elsewhere.

<modsnip>

If you were to search my name in the Idaho State repository you would find two sealed cases about me. And guess what? They have to do with child custody and child protection type of issues perpetrated by somebody else but not me but they sealed the case so that I guess people can't look at that and assume that I had something to do with something I had nothing to do it. In any case you can't really make assumptions about sealed cases there because they seem to mean a lot of different things. In my personal experience with that particular state's repository.

Additionally I'm finding a little disturbing to see all this talk about meth and drugs when as Bessie just pointed out they have stated that they don't have any indication that drugs were involved so I understand yes yes we're all sleuthing and that is allowed but I just hope that someday one of us doesn't find ourselves in that imposition getting sleuthed something that we had nothing to do with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129