ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random observation, but Deorr Sr and Jessica are no longer friends on FB. Seems like there's some drama behind the scenes too!

I also seem to remember some sort of uninelligible comment made by Deorr Sr in an earlier comment about 'dont bring up' what i thought he said was a generator or solar bag? Maybe it was a 911 call? In the Noah Chamberlin thread, someone mentioned that one of those bags would prevent heat signatures from being picked up in an infrared search. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? I'm thinking if they did have something to do with it, they put his body in the bag... or he accidentally climbed in it and suffocated

<modsnip>

If you were to search my name in the Idaho State repository you would find to field cases about me. And guess what? They have to do with child custody and child protection type of issues perpetrated by somebody else but not me but they sealed the case so that I guess people can't look at that and assume that I had something to do with something I had nothing to do it. In any case you can't really make assumptions about field cases there because they meet to mean a lot of different things. In my personal experience with that particular state's repository.

Additionally I'm finding a little disturbing to see all this talk about mass and drugs when as best he just pointed out they have stated that they don't have any indication that drugs were involved so I understand yes yes we're all sleeping and that will slow it were allowed to do but I just hope that someday one of us doesn't find ourselves in that imposition getting sleuthed something that we had nothing to do with

<modsnip>
There's just no coming back from it.
LE are not going to be wrong in this case it's looked this way to 99% of people since day one I think we need to admit to ourselves what's happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was ok now so long as we provided a link. I can't figure out how to do that :/

I also wanted to say, I have had cases on record before under I think it is CF Not sure but I know it was sealed due to minor children involved and it was a PO also involved. All private due to minors.

I do have a copy of the two pages saved in my photos, but was unsure if we could post it here, as it came from FB. I'd be happy to post it IF a mod says it is okay to do so.
Nope, not unless you can find another source, i.e. MSM.

I edited my post with the link to the page. I am new to posting and trying to figure it all out. If it's not allowed I am sorry and I hope a mod removes it. I am going to look to see how to message one now. Lol
Click on a user's name next to an avatar, and a drop down menu will open where you'll see an option to send a private message.

ZaJv7Wg.jpg

Guess what? I AM a good parent, of 5 kids, and I have NEVER lost it, if that's what you're implying. I'm sure most people know to separate themselves from a child in that situation but realistically, this does not always happen.

I didn't say accidentally lose it. I'll try to clarify for you. There have been countless children who were killed under their parents' or relative's or whomever who were killed while being abused. I really doubt most of them are saying Damn it, I can't hold back, I'll keep going til I kill them. Many children who have been killed at the hands of the abuse, well, their caretakers often don't call 911 until it's basically too late. Do I think the caretaker waited so that the child would die? No, I don't. I think they waited while hoping the child wasn't fatally hurt, and/or planning how to cover it up.

Snipped from the Social Media Rule:

Public Pages

Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
  • Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Yeah... (modsnip). And that at the very least, his parents were negligent by leaving him at the campsite to go off exploring/ fishing for 4 to 45 minutes (the time kept changing), without making sure he was being properly supervised.

DeOrr would be alive and well today if they had bothered to watch him properly.

All just MOO. :moo:

And this is it in a nutshell. Even if the story they told was true, they would be 100% responsible for the death of their own child.

Snipped from the Social Media Rule:

Public Pages

Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...&#8221;
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
  • Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don&#8217;t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...&#8221;: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Thank you. I thought since the page was accessible to the public, it could be linked. I've deleted my post. IF it's authentic it will come out soon. I apologize for posting the link.

Random observation, but Deorr Sr and Jessica are no longer friends on FB. Seems like there's some drama behind the scenes too!

I also seem to remember some sort of uninelligible comment made by Deorr Sr in an earlier comment about 'dont bring up' what i thought he said was a generator or solar bag? Maybe it was a 911 call? In the Noah Chamberlin thread, someone mentioned that one of those bags would prevent heat signatures from being picked up in an infrared search. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? I'm thinking if they did have something to do with it, they put his body in the bag... or he accidentally climbed in it and suffocated

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=A+Solar+Bag&fr=yfp-t-901-s

There's also a type to hang water in the sun to warm. No child could get into one of those..

Stating the obvious here, but why would the parents insist they thought it was an abduction when they were right by a rushing river? Wouldn't the first thought - whether innocent or guilty - be that the child fell into the river?

Not sure what to make of that. Maybe, if they are guilty, they put him in that river.

JMO, speculating.

I'm way behind reading, so this has probably beens answered; but they would know it would be easy to find him if he was in the creek-and they knew he wouldn't be found. It wasn't a river.

Well, the only thing I personally got from the interview is that for sure the baby was indeed up there until he disappeared. I was already convinced of that from the sheriff's statements, but good to hear it from IR. Oh, also...he wasn't coached by the parents in any story concoction.
What else did you all take away from his interview?

Well, the only thing I personally got from the interview is that for sure the baby was indeed up there until he disappeared. I was already convinced of that from the sheriff's statements, but good to hear it from IR. Oh, also...he wasn't coached by the parents in any story concoction.

His lawyer has given him good advice to lay low and not comment.

Big news is that he saw the baby at the campsite. Other than that, I believe his story completely. He has nothing to offer in the way of information.

The bit about it all coming out in court and IR saying "exactly" is what got me. Nobody has even been arrested and now it's all going to come out in court?

I think you covered it well. It was made known that the Deorr was at the campsite, which many of us have questioned for awhile. I was surprised, to hear he wasn't coached by the parents on what to say.

He seems like a good person, but he doesn't sound like he knows what happened. There were a couple things he was not allowed to comment on, but that was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129