ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciated the reminder to behave. I get typing and before I know it I've gone too far. I'd rather have a little nudge than be blocked from the site or have the thread close.

Please forgive me as I'm not familiar with Idaho's terrain. Are there any mines, quarries, things of that nature near the mountains?

A new closed Facebook account has been sit up by a major supporter of JM/VK,
they'll be planing new fundraising. Yuck.

:scared:Oh my god jessica mitchell knows where the body is. She wont say!

So Klein's done with the interview? Maybe we can petition them to release it sooner? :please:Midnight is just too late for this ESTer to stay up.

Wowowowow!!! That was just the preview! The whole thing should be posted within the next hour or so. Whoa.
I missed that it was just a preview. I am absolutely floored. She is working this for all it is worth, trying to get a deal.

She has admitted to Klein's investigators that she knows where the body is, but she won't say any more.

Oh my god!

I hope they got that little admission on tape....

(Pix, cancel tomorrow morning's cuppa, we need to make it a glass of wine, tonight!)

After all of Klein's vague terms and allusions to things, that was pretty straight forward!

I think they are trying to find a body & prove cause of death. It seems to me that they could arrest & then change the charges, but how that works going into a trial I have no idea. Also considering that the jury pool is pretty exposed to the situation I feel like LE is trying to do everything they can to make it as solid as possible before formally charging. Just my guess, I don't know the legal system as well as others.

I missed that it was just a preview. I am absolutely floored. She is working this for all it is worth, trying to get a deal.

Yes... She must be trying to get a deal. She'll probably try to blame it all on Vernal or ggp, and paint herself as a scared battered woman.

Actually, my post was helping out. When the mods aren't here to supervise and someone starts posting things that are against the rules, that just creates more chaos for the mods when they DO get here and find they have to do a bunch of clean up. I know, it happened to me.
No offense but w hav been asked not to do this on numerous occasions ju like I should not b callin you out on it LOL

I think they are trying to find a body & prove cause of death. It seems to me that they could arrest & then change the charges, but how that works going into a trial I have no idea. Also considering that the jury pool is pretty exposed to the situation I feel like LE is trying to do everything they can to make it as solid as possible before formally charging. Just my guess, I don't know the legal system as well as others.

Sounds like she says she knows where the body is, but hasn't necessarily "confessed" to any crime. We should learn more as soon as the whole interview is released within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah