ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, today, if any legal counsel has advised them to continue their silence until the baby is found.

oh they are out there on SM with other fam members yapping at people.

I think the parents probably had guns at the campsite. They seem like hunting and fishing kind of people. But I can't imagine one of them intentionally shooting DeOrr, and if someone had accidentally shot him I don't think they would have covered it up... Plus it would have left a lot of blood evidence.

A gunshot wound would make a huge mess (sorry, that's awful to think about!). But if we can revisit the vehicle swap theory for a minute, perhaps it happened inside a vehicle & the umm, evidence, was contained. I don't remember if we discounted the vehicle swap idea? Anyway, there is that.
If it were accidental I can't imagine them covering it up unless there was something else going on... can't really discuss the options there, but if the parents were distracted by something and the baby got into the car?
The only way that I can consider an accident & then this insane cover up they have tried to concoct is if some other illegal activity were also happening and something made JM/DK paranoid enough to think that the only way to get out of the situation was to cover it up.
Idaho is a gun state & little kids accidentally shoot themselves or each other. It happens when people are careless. The same way little kids get into the medicine cabinet or accidentally run each other over pretending to drive. Parents are irresponsible and inattentive, kids have no idea how dangerous things are and there you go- horrible accident. BUT most parents are "hauling" their kids to the nearest ED screaming for help, even if it is obvious the child is not alive. For a parents first instinct to be "how am I going to make this go away?" is seriously screwed up.

If you watch the comment section of any fb post or announcement for about 10 minutes they start coming out & defending themselves. JM has posted, DK has posted, as well as their parents & one crazy over involved yet seemingly totally unrelated woman... the one who organized the billboards & Klein fundraisers. My understanding from acquaintances is that she was a total stranger who has just taken to the Kunz/Mitchell family and is bizarrely dedicated to their innocence. They all have mouths that could use a bar of soap, reasoning that is beyond illogical and quite the temper when someone disagrees. *Temper to the degree that I do not comment on anything ever, because I live close enough that the thoughtless words they put out on the internet could be considered a real concern for me. Whenever you see Klein asking people to please pause and think before they type out something regrettable, he is talking to them. They go back and delete their remarks after the fact, because as everyone knows, if you just delete it then no one can prove you said it. Common sense doesn't seem to be their strength.

I bet that will go over well in court.

If you watch the comment section of any fb post or announcement for about 10 minutes they start coming out & defending themselves. JM has posted, DK has posted, as well as their parents & one crazy over involved yet seemingly totally unrelated woman... the one who organized the billboards & Klein fundraisers. My understanding from acquaintances is that she was a total stranger who has just taken to the Kunz/Mitchell family and is bizarrely dedicated to their innocence. They all have mouths that could use a bar of soap, reasoning that is beyond illogical and quite the temper when someone disagrees. *Temper to the degree that I do not comment on anything ever, because I live close enough that the thoughtless words they put out on the internet could be considered a real concern for me. Whenever you see Klein asking people to please pause and think before they type out something regrettable, he is talking to them. They go back and delete their remarks after the fact, because as everyone knows, if you just delete it then no one can prove you said it. Common sense doesn't seem to be their strength.

If I was innocent and accused of a heinous crime, I would try very hard to control my anger and at least respond in a respectful and dignified manner; otherwise, it makes one look like the type of person that would commit a heinous crime.

A gunshot wound would make a huge mess (sorry, that's awful to think about!). But if we can revisit the vehicle swap theory for a minute, perhaps it happened inside a vehicle & the umm, evidence, was contained. I don't remember if we discounted the vehicle swap idea? Anyway, there is that.
If it were accidental I can't imagine them covering it up unless there was something else going on... can't really discuss the options there, but if the parents were distracted by something and the baby got into the car?
The only way that I can consider an accident & then this insane cover up they have tried to concoct is if some other illegal activity were also happening and something made JM/DK paranoid enough to think that the only way to get out of the situation was to cover it up.
Idaho is a gun state & little kids accidentally shoot themselves or each other. It happens when people are careless. The same way little kids get into the medicine cabinet or accidentally run each other over pretending to drive. Parents are irresponsible and inattentive, kids have no idea how dangerous things are and there you go- horrible accident. BUT most parents are "hauling" their kids to the nearest ED screaming for help, even if it is obvious the child is not alive. For a parents first instinct to be "how am I going to make this go away?" is seriously screwed up.

Yes, exactly... I can't see them going to these ridiculous lengths to cover up a simple shooting accident unless something else was going on as well.

But about the mess (sorry), I thought that if it happened outside they could have used a shoved to scoop up the bloody earth and put it in the fire or something.

Yes, exactly... I can't see them going to these ridiculous lengths to cover up a simple shooting accident unless something else was going on as well.

But about the mess (sorry), I thought that if it happened outside they could have used a shoved to scoop up the bloody earth and put it in the fire or something.
*Warning- graphic*

There would be more than some blood on the ground. A gunshot wound would produce tissue and blood splatter. How much and how far would really depend on the type of bullet and gun, as well as where on the body was shot and how close the gun was to the body. Ok, I'm done with this. I am now going to the idea that Deorr was carried off into the meadow on a unicorn. With a cupcake.

*Warning- graphic*

There would be more than some blood on the ground. A gunshot wound would produce tissue and blood splatter. How much and how far would really depend on the type of bullet and gun, as well as where on the body was shot and how close the gun was to the body. Ok, I'm done with this. I am now going to the idea that Deorr was carried off into the meadow on a unicorn. With a cupcake.

No. It was on the back of a mountain lion. With a cupcake.

*Warning- graphic*

If that is what happened (gunshot), it did not necessarily happen where they were camped.

I have a feeling that they would read what people thought on SM, fight with them but afterwards say to themselves, "Darn it! That IS a big problem with our story!" then adjust their story next time to LE, thinking they had a "secret" well of unintentional, inadvertent advice in the posters on SM who kept pointing out how what they said couldn't have happened. And once you start changing your story, it's a butterfly effect and you find yourself having to change more and more, very quickly coming to look like a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, I don't think we are allowed to discuss this according to the forum social media rules. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Please let the mods do their job- way too many chiefs.

Actually, my post was helping out. When the mods aren't here to supervise and someone starts posting things that are against the rules, that just creates more chaos for the mods when they DO get here and find they have to do a bunch of clean up. I know, it happened to me.

This thread has got shut down before when things have got out of hand and nobody wants that to happen again.... especially tonight! It's fine to add a gentle reminder if there are no mods around to clarify, they can't always be here 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves