ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I can't see the comment (or any from KIC) so I guess its been removed? Will wait and see what articles pop up tonight in the media.

The comment from Klein appears to be gone now but this is what he had said: "Mr. Klein will be doing interviews tomorrow and will be releasing some of the evidence. We dont make things up. Thank you for caring about this baby."

It was in this post from last night.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...round-10-July-2015-23&p=12390198#post12390198

The comment from Klein appears to be gone now but this is what he had said: "Mr. Klein will be doing interviews tomorrow and will be releasing some of the evidence. We dont make things up. Thank you for caring about this baby."

It was in this post from last night.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...round-10-July-2015-23&p=12390198#post12390198

And Klein just responded!!!

Klein Investigations and Consulting On East Idaho News- not sure what time, you will need to check with them. I hear 10 pm mountain time

ETA - and someone has posted a question over on EIN's FB page asking them to confirm when it will be aired.

After hearing and reading the Klein Interview last night I was anxious to get on SM sites this morning to catch up on the sleuthing. On one of the facebook feeds ( I can't find it now, maybe the comment was removed) but the ex husband of JM posted stating he wish he would have had custody of Deorr Jr as well as her other two kids. Anybody see this? I can't find the link or I would attach it. I do have a screen shot of his profile but no additional posts are there.

After hearing and reading the Klein Interview last night I was anxious to get on SM sites this morning to catch up on the sleuthing. On one of the facebook feeds ( I can't find it now, maybe the comment was removed) but the ex husband of JM posted stating he wish he would have had custody of Deorr Jr as well as her other two kids. Anybody see this? I can't find the link or I would attach it. I do have a screen shot of his profile but no additional posts are there.

Yes I read this also, to think that he would have taken DeOrr and loved and protected him really speaks of his character, I sure hope the other children are safe

<modsnip>

Sadly, I don't think we are allowed to discuss this according to the forum social media rules. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual&#8217;s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I read it and have a copy. Obvs can't be discussed here but it sounds like he's getting loads of grief. And he says he loved DeOrr.

Yes, I read also. He made a point of saying several times, that he's not on anybody's side but little DeOrr's. Seemed like a very decent person.

No unfortunately I don't, I'm not much of a facebooker, but I think it was either on Klein's facebook or on the news channels facebook, those are the only pages I would have looked at

I believe to find these things you usually look on the public news sites.

Hmmm...not really sure what you mean by this?

I could be wrong but I took it to mean.... if you had killed your child and tried to cover it up, even if you went silent on all SM and went into hiding all the great WS would still be able to figure out what you did and track you down in hiding. :)

Klein's FB page (in response to visitor post) states Klein will be releasing his evidence on EIN tonight. 10 pm news, I believe.

I read it and have a copy. Obvs can't be discussed here but it sounds like he's getting loads of grief. And he says he loved DeOrr.

I too made a copy because I was reading it so late at night I wanted to be able to re-read it in the morning with a clear mind and had a feeling it would be gone by then.

It seriously is no longer there. I was a long paragraph and is no longer on the FB feed. I'm sorry. I was just wondering if anyone else seen the post this morning.

I too made a copy because I was reading it so late at night I wanted to be able to re-read it in the morning with a clear mind and had a feeling it would be gone by then.

It looks as if either he felt regret about making the post or he received great backlash from JMs family and subsequently deleted it. Apparently, it has been decided we can discuss this? Last night my post was deleted but since he made a public comment on a public news site's page it seemed ok. Either way, his comment lends support to some of the theories discussed here and seems to suggest there were reasons he has full custody of his two children and that it was not merely a friendly agreement that JM made due to living arrangements or other trivial life issues.

It seriously is no longer there. I was a long paragraph and is no longer on the FB feed. I'm sorry. I was just wondering if anyone else seen the post this morning.

You are right. I didn't notice that either since it was last I looked a couple of hours ago. I did see it though! I will update my lost. Thank you!

What "evidence" does everyone think Klein could have released to the news?

It looks as if either he felt regret about making the post or he received great backlash from JMs family and subsequently deleted it. Apparently, it has been decided we can discuss this? Last night my post was deleted but since he made a public comment on a public news site's page it seemed ok. Either way, his comment lends support to some of the theories discussed here and seems to suggest there were reasons he has full custody of his two children and that it was not merely a friendly agreement that JM made due to living arrangements or other trivial life issues.

I posted the article last night and was told by admin the Facebook article was ok to link but not the mention of any comments made to it as not to stir the rumor mill. If I'm reading the rules correctly we can share comments made by VDK or JM on SM. Correct? I haven't seen any I'm just wanting to make sure if that happens I don't break any rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is allowed their own interpenetration, respectfully I disagree with some of these interpretations . IMHO Klein is working closely with LE and the FBI, he isn't some first time clown on this case. He isn't releasing information that is false or supposed to be secret. He is working to find Deorr, he has made that his mission, LE is working on on a couple of additional things including prosecuting whoever harmed Deorr.

He is going to bring in the dogs and LE knows that, since this is a couple of weeks away and dependent on the weather it stands to reason he won't give an exact date. Klein is being careful to give respect to LE and is saying he will do whatever they direct as he should. Think of a good athlete saying I'm going to do whatever coach tells me to help the team win. The sheriff and FBI are probably ecstatic he is going to bring in a high powered team of canines not on their budget. Klein will defer to them as they are the officials and he is the private sector but once again they are all on the same page or they would tell him get away from our crime scene or we will arrest you for tampering.

In regards to murder/accident perhaps I'm just simple, but I think I understand where "they" are coming from. It could be undetermined at this time, I laid out a possible theory a thread or 2 back. What if they have proof of a firearm discharge and some small blood splatter? The toddler could have shot himself accidentally or been executed, that would be hard to prove if the cooperating witness didn't see the actual gun fire and the body is not yet found. There are literally a hundred things that could go either direction and I respect Klein and the Sheriff for not trying to pin murder on anyone until they are certain. Klein and the sheriff would prefer to not have to walk back any allegations, and frankly Klein has given us plenty to chew on. I'm sure they have more up their sleeves but until they have a body and some arrests it's for them to know and us to speculate on.

In regards to VDK being in his truck to charge his phone, that is a new idea as far as I'm aware. Personally I think he was dropping off evidence or a body, but perhaps his defense lawyer will read that idea and give it a try in court. VDK obviously feels it is very important for everyone to know he was in his truck so I'm sure the truck will be involved heavily when judgement day comes.

Yes, I have suspected firearms were involved from the get-go -- whether accidental or intentional, I'm uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow