ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I can't see the comment (or any from KIC) so I guess its been removed? Will wait and see what articles pop up tonight in the media.

Well, that is very strange. I looked and it's no longer there. No matter, I'm not the only one who saw it as someone has posted a question to Klein's FB page asking when they would be giving the interview.

So, I finally got the chance to listen to Klein's phone interview that he gave yesterday (http://m.localnews8.com/news/interv...ip-klein-on-deorr-kunz-investigation/38264866). He mentions multiple times how impressed he is with how well all of the agencies have worked together (county, private, federal, state) and that is why the case is moving so quickly at this point. No matter where you stand in this case, I don't think ANYONE can rightfully ignore Klein's statement that all the agencies involved have reached the same conclusion. "This should be a model case for missing persons, especially missing children, around the United States." Amen, brother. Amen. Let's bring this little boy home.

:goodpost:

Amen indeed!

As for the interview, I was :confused: when Klein stated that the coordinated ground searches would begin in the next 30-45 days, yet he mentioned "the fall" in other parts of his statement. I'm assuming he meant the summer. :dunno:

I hope it will be the former. :please:

This precious little boy deserves to be found.

#FindDeOrr

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen indeed!

As for the interview, I was :confused: when Klein stated that the coordinated ground searches would begin in the next 30-45 days, yet he mentioned "the fall" in other parts of his statement. I'm assuming he meant the summer. :dunno:

#FindDeOrr

Apparently he was saying "thaw" but it sounded like he was saying fall...

My hopes are that Klein's statement will "stir the pot", if you will, within the family, thus causing them to put pressure on Jessica and VDK. You know, if the separate family members start pulling the wool away from their eyes and, perhaps, start pointing fingers, it could cause a big rift between the families and maybe, just maybe, that could cause Jessica and VDK to crack. As I've believed all along, and as Klein pointed out, these two are being coddled/protected by their families who cannot see the forest for the trees. They are just too close to the situation. These families need a little bit of in-fighting to get this case moving in the right direction. I don't think VDK and/or Jessica could stand any scrutiny from family members - they would be crushed.

My gut feeling about this issue is that the immediate families will support them no matter what. Did Klein say in the phone interview that he's shown the families most of the evidence against them?

If the families were going to accept these facts, it would have happened by now I would imagine?

Amen indeed!

#FindDeOrr

He meant SPRING, actually. Yeah, that bothered me, too!

My gut feeling about this issue is that the immediate families will support them no matter what. Did Klein say in the phone interview that he's shown the families most of the evidence against them?

If the families were going to accept these facts, it would have happened by now I would imagine?

Yes I agree! We would all like to think we'd react differently but I have to imagine it's really hard to accept your kid or close family member is responsible for the death of their own child. The real decent thing to do would be for the responsible parties to come clean for everyone's sake involved and so their families can stop fighting this losing battle.

Yes, he did say in the interview that he had shared MOST of the evidence with the families. I suppose there is some evidence that he simply cannot share with them - I assume he did share that with LE, though.

I agree, the family SHOULD have accepted the facts by now....that being said, I have a feeling that the finger pointing may be starting soon.

Amen indeed!

#FindDeOrr

This is from today. Up toward the Timber Creek Campground there will be quite a bit more snow. I don't see how they can make it up there for a search by mid April. Unless the dogs can search through snow for a body.

0313725F_067EC57D_cam1.jpg

Interesting thoughts. I believe VDK is the master mind in this mess and JM his puppet.

The more we discuss this case the more I'm starting to lean to JM being the master mind and VDK being her puppet.

This is from today. Up toward the Timber Creek Campground there will be quite a bit more snow. I don't see how they can make it up there for a search by mid April. Unless the dogs can search through snow for a body.

0313725F_067EC57D_cam1.jpg

Ugggghhh. Let's hope the parents come clean before that. Enough is enough DeOrr and Jessica! Shame on you both for not being true to your son!

I go back and forth about which parent is more involved or if they are both equally guilty somehow. I am still chewing on the statement Klein made about 1 parent telling 9 stories and the other telling 5... :thinking:

I go back and forth about which parent is more involved or if they are both equally guilty somehow. I am still chewing on the statement Klein made about 1 parent telling 9 stories and the other telling 5... :thinking:

Maybe one is less guilty than the other, or maybe one is just a better liar/able to keep his/her untrue story more straight.

My guess is that VDK told more, just because he seems a bit more chatty. That said, I couldn't tell you based solely on number of stories told, which is more likely to be the "mastermind" (if there even is one). Maybe the mastermind keeps changing to cover the holes being poked, thus more stories. Maybe the mastermind knows the more you stick to your story, the fewer holes they can poke, thus fewer stories. I'm just hoping that family members put pressure on them at this point. There's only so long you can deny what's been presented. I'd be leaning on my kid to be the one to talk first in the hopes of getting a better deal.

True. Plus we have Vernal's attorney Allen Brown defending him. I'm curious if Brown will come out with a statement today.

Maybe one is less guilty than the other, or maybe one is just a better liar/able to keep his/her untrue story more straight.

My guess is that VDK told more, just because he seems a bit more chatty. That said, I couldn't tell you based solely on number of stories told, which is more likely to be the "mastermind" (if there even is one). Maybe the mastermind keeps changing to cover the holes being poked, thus more stories. Maybe the mastermind knows the more you stick to your story, the fewer holes they can poke, thus fewer stories. I'm just hoping that family members put pressure on them at this point. There's only so long you can deny what's been presented. I'd be leaning on my kid to be the one to talk first in the hopes of getting a better deal.

Looks like you guys are chewing alongside me on this thought process. In Klein's lingo, I guess we haven't made it to the digestion phase yet? [emoji39]

Apparently he was saying "thaw" but it sounded like he was saying fall...

He meant SPRING, actually. Yeah, that bothered me, too!

Ooohhhhhh, I see. It makes total sense now. Thanks for catching that. I also heard it as "fall" the both times he said it.

FWIW: I heard it as thaw not fall.

Goodness gracious y'all, that makes SO much sense. The groundhog did say it was going to be an early spring, did he not? I feel extremely :silly: for not figuring that out in my own.

:gthanks: for helping me out!

Clearly, this :websleuther: needs more :coffeews:

If I killed my child and got rid of the body and was fortunate enough to not be arrested eight months later, I would completely drop out of the media and social media. No interviews, no appearances, make all accounts private. If you don't give people anything to talk about, people will move on. In this case, if the parents just have to speak out, then just say that a wild animal got your kid. If you say a stranger abducted him, you are going to be under a lot more pressure. I think it shows immaturity when you see parents arguing with strangers online.

We would find you.

The term "desecration of a corpse" (which I'm sure they will be charged with) makes me more nauseous than the word "murder" or "accidental death."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member