ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What "evidence" does everyone think Klein could have released to the news?

It really doesn't make sense. Non is the obvious/logical answer in a on-going case. Unless LE have such an overwhelming amount of evidence they are allowing KIC to use something non-critical to put pressure on the POI's?

This just sounds like something from a TV show, though.....!

Klien also indicated that he thinks an arrest will be made relatively soon. That's not what Bowerman said last week.

EIN isn't a tv station- they are totally online, mainly fb/YouTube. It's a weird format. I'll keep an eye on their fb page & share a link when they post whatever they have.

Were 4 wheelers at the camp to begin with or did the family bring them for the search?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arrghhhh 10pm is 2am in the UK - I will be in the land of nod by then so will have to wait until the morning to find out what was said.

Know what I'll be doing with my morning coffee tomorrow! :coffeews:

I wonder if their phones are being tapped? I'm thinking... Yes.

arrghhhh 10pm is 2am in the UK - I will be in the land of nod by then so will have to wait until the morning to find out what was said.

5am I think! Though it seems a bit late to post an article for online news station? I would think 6pm local time would be better?

Were 4 wheelers at the camp to begin with or did the family bring them for the search?

Just thinking out loud wondering if any of the photos of vehicles or 4 wheelers on the scene had gun racks.

I personally think NOW would be the best time to post the story. *nodding*

Well, yes of course.....!

Just look at other articles EIN have posted. Yesterdays big Klein story was posted 6:17pm local time. I would think most/all of their stories are posted between 6am and 6pm.

Excellent, stick the kettle on and I'll join you. Tea please, half a sugar :coffeecup:

I think the parents probably had guns at the campsite. They seem like hunting and fishing kind of people. But I can't imagine one of them intentionally shooting DeOrr, and if someone had accidentally shot him I don't think they would have covered it up... Plus it would have left a lot of blood evidence.

Well, yes of course.....!

Just look at other articles EIN have posted. Yesterdays big Klein story was posted 6:17pm local time. I would think most/all of their stories are posted between 6am and 6pm.

Of course. They want their big news stories to be published and read during waking hours. 10pm would be too late for lil' ole me, especially for an online only news station. Big stories published late in the day would certainly get lost in peoples' social media feeds. I'm voting for a 6pm release time. Please and thank you to EIN. ;-)

I hope LE is watching them. This might be a convenient time for either of the parents to decide to scoot out of town.

I hope LE is watching them. This might be a convenient time for either of the parents to decide to scoot out of town.

Wish they could arrest them on unrelated charges so they'd be sure to be locked up while this is wrapping up.

True. Plus we have Vernal's attorney Allen Brown defending him. I'm curious if Brown will come out with a statement today.

I was wondering, today, if any legal counsel has advised them to continue their silence until the baby is found.

I'm searching for a live feed for eastidahonews.com and managed to locate one (that's currently offline) on YouTube.

[video=youtu;UNI71zZWOIM]http://youtu.be/UNI71zZWOIM[/video]

I'm hoping it will be online and covering tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member