ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snip is up on Klein's facebook now too.

:scared:Oh my god jessica mitchell knows where the body is. She wont say!
RSBM

Even though--imo-- most of us knew this was coming... tears in my eyes for that little baby. :(

Rest gently, precious DeOrr Jr. You have your angel wings and no one can hurt you ever again !

Is it wrong that I feel happy?!

They're coming to get ya, time to fess, Jess!

I am not shocked by the news that Jessica knows where he is, but it is shocking how that piece of information was just released to the public. Sounds like they are trying to stir things up and get them to talk...

LOL! Ooops! If that is the case, then I'll back off on my "helping" out. :facepalm:
Well feel free to let me know when I'm out of line! I think they just don't want to have to deal with infighting about the rules & who is in charge, and so on. I won't take offense if you correct me though!

My heart is broken thinking about her other two kids.

They're ok, they got away, their daddy adores them and is keeping them safe.

Justice is finally coming for their baby brother and it can't come soon enough.

Yes, indeed. I think they spent a lot of time with their little brother from all of the FB pictures I've seen of them all together. How do you explain such a thing to his siblings???

I am not shocked by the news that Jessica knows where he is, but it is shocking how that piece of information was just released to the public. Sounds like they are trying to stir things up and get them to talk...

Like I said earlier, LE must have a lot of evidence to allow KIC to release such a thing? Either that or LE don't have squat and are desperate. I don't believe that for a minute, though.

Oh, yes, he does adore them, doesn't he? He seems to be a very caring and loving father. Just the fact that his kids spent so much time with Little DeOrr proves that fact right there.

Oh, god, she knows where her baby is and is fine admitting that but won't tell anyone so that he can be brought home to rest? Little DeOrr deserved and deserves so much better than that as a mother. (which may get edited, but I'm so sad for him and angry at them right now).

eta: She's holding his little body ransom for what -- a stupid deal? How can anyone do that with their own child?!?!?

RSBM

And JM's ex, as well. I'm fairly sure people have said some hateful things to him, as well ; or unfairly suspected him.

There are things I'd like to say... but I'll refrain.

Many thanks to all who haven't given up and are committed to :justice: for DeOrr Jr.

:moo:

Please don't let her get a ridiculously lenient deal for leading them to the body...

I personally think NOW would be the best time to post the story. *nodding*

When I listened to the interview with Klein I am glad to hear a couple NEW things that I am hearing. I maybe reading too much into it but I think I heard these NEW things. New news to me:

-the friend IR has now "come forward" and is cooperating with LE.
The way Klein said it I took to mean that the friend is now giving more information than once before. I hope he was able to give solid information to LE. If he was duped by the parents while at the campground then he may not have seen too much but I am hoping he knows where the boy is and hoping he gave more facts to LE than before.
I think he had some sense of previous loyalty to the group he was with and maybe now he has come to his senses to protect himself legally and tell all he knows.

-Klein is not going to end his support of this case. He is going to continue to work the case and shift to Phase 4 to search for the boy. They have a specific but somewhat general area they are going to look for the boy.
They are going to fly in teams of dogs to the location in about 30-45 days.

I don't think the location is very specific otherwise LE would not wait for snow to melt. If ANYONE knew for sure exactly where the boy was then LE would go right in and dig him up. They have tools and machines that could do the job even on frozen ground. So IMO they obviously do not have a very specific location unfortunately IMO.
But the good news is they do have a targeted area they are going to search so hopefully that is coming from a good source.

-He expects charges are going to be filed "soon" against the parents because he says he knows of specific conversations that are taking place regarding possible charges. He doesn't know when those could come but he thinks soon.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/interv...ip-klein-on-deorr-kunz-investigation/38264866

But they still lost their baby brother and possibly/probably at the hands of their mother and/or stepfather. That's an awfully heavy load for any small child to bear. :(

Oh, god, she knows where her baby is and is fine admitting that but won't tell anyone so that he can be brought home to rest? Little DeOrr deserved and deserves so much better than that as a mother. (which may get edited, but I'm so sad for him and angry at them right now).

eta: She's holding his little body ransom for what -- a stupid deal? How can anyone do that with their own child?!?!?

So many mixed emotions right now. Shock, anger, disbelief, but even more so, relief and happiness that this charade is coming to an end. DeOrr will get a proper burial and justice will be served.

Omfg. I'm thinking the reason Klein has dribbled out this info bit by bit is because he was using it to motivate Jessica. I'm guessing that there will be people out with pitchforks after her tail over this announcement and whatever is to come.
Seriously...she/they may be safer in jail.

But they still lost their baby brother and possibly/probably at the hands of their mother and/or stepfather. That's an awfully heavy load for any small child to bear. :(

I know, that part of course is very sad. I guess they've been told he's lost on the mountain and probably won't be coming home. But they have a chance of a good life, which they'd never have had if they'd stayed with JM, and for that we have to be thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53