ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica being fired is in DDK letter to Klein as well as statements made by VDK on a Facebook story earlier today

I don't remember Klein saying anything about a 3 mile area. Do you know where you heard that? SB has stated in the past that they searched a 3 mile area, but I don't think he mentioned that in relation to the cadaver dogs hitting on anything.

From Klein's statement, I get the impression it was a something at the campground that the dogs hit on. A piece of camping equipment or maybe one of their vehicles.

Oh no, I am if'y, but last night when he lst introduced a cadavor hit, I thought maybe he made some kind of reference to the area, but your right it sounded like at the campsite, but SB does talk about the hit & the 3 mile area. I expressed interest in it to try to narrow the area down. I went back to what Bowerman said on Tricia's Radio Show:

11:10
Bessie: Right, I remember you telling us the last time. One of the other questions that comes up a lot is about the dog searches and the cadaver dogs, and we know that they were thrown off by the cremains in the reservoir, but before or after that did the…did either the scent dogs or the cadaver dogs alert or show any, you know, find anything that was relevant?

11:43
SB: You know, we had a couple alerts you know that were just kind of, we consider nothing major, but um a dog reacts unusual in a certain area and so we put more dogs in there and none of the other dogs alerted so, um…you know. Actually, it’s been not real positive from having those dogs in there. We didn’t have anything that really led us to a certain place within our 3 mile radius.

So maybe that campsite is the it place????

I don't like Klein and do not necessarily believe a word out of his mouth, so I am a regular on this thread that is not posting. I need to hear from either Sheriff Bowerman or the FBI before I do believe anything.

The one thing I do know is that these parents are lying and do know where little DeOrr is. They evoke words I cannot say on here.

Back to just reading!

Yeah me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to bring the three of them in on charges. Separate them & interrogate. Tell them the other is talking. These lowlife a will flip on each other like a coin.
I would like to see all of them in the same room having questions fired at them by a couple of investigators. A simple question such as 'what did DeOrr have for breakfast' would start the confusion.

I agree with you that's why I'm a bit skeptical at this point as to whether we have actually moved along in the investigation. What he said riled people up but when you pare it down, he really didn't do anything but repeat what SB has said and put a spin on JMs answer to a much asked question. I also wondered why he removed that from the page but I find it so strange that he wouldn't ask for LEs approval prior to making a press release of that nature. Essentially, he made a much hated woman more hated.

Do we know that he didn't have LE's approval? I just haven't heard so am wondering if I missed it. TIA

"We believe it is important for the public to know that the cadaver dog did hit in three certain areas of the pieces of equipment which does indicate there was a death or there was some type of fluid, cerebral fluid, blood whatever it may be, that was in the location where the dog hit, and that we know there was a death,” said Klein.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-investigator-cadaver-dog-proves-there-was-a-death/38307992

He knows there was a death--to me that indicates that perhaps the dog hit on cerebral fluid, tissue, or something else more specific than blood. I think blood would only indicate death if there was enough to show extreme blood loss, which does not seem to be the case.

Also, cerebral fluid or tissues would explain how they know HOW DeOrr died (head trauma, possibly) but not WHY he died (accident vs homicide).

Jessica being fired is in DDK letter to Klein as well as statements made by VDK on a Facebook story earlier today

I'd like to hear her former employer give the reasons why she was fired. Maybe she called in sick too often or maybe the clients didn't like her. Maybe she was snarly and unpleasant to be around. I seriously doubt any employer would go on the record as saying we think you killed you kid so you're history. The worst they'll say is you aren't needed anymore. Bye

I'd like to hear her former employer give the reasons why she was fired. Maybe she called in sick too often or maybe the clients didn't like her. Maybe she was snarly and unpleasant to be around. I seriously doubt any employer would go on the record as saying we think you killed you kid so you're history. The worst they'll say is you aren't needed anymore. Bye

Idaho is a right to work or employment at will state. Employers do not need to provide a reason for firing someone.
*Aince she works as a CNA she is in people's homes & caring for the vulnerable. The RN she works under is ultimately responsible if she were to harm anyone. (I am an RN in Idaho). It would be completely appropriate for her to be release from employment while publicly names a suspect in a criminal investigation.

One thing I learned from that interview is how to pronounce Vernal (rhymes with infernal).

For anyone who thinks these two idgits are a flight risk...I think not! Just look at how much they rely on their families. They wouldn't last one week without mommy, daddy, etc. Such dysfunction!

I am way behind reading, but I did want to comment on this. I think it was DesertBlue who commented upthread about how she as a normal parent would respond if her child were in trouble at school--get the facts and get to the bottom of it, not just automatically believe the child.

There are parents who will close ranks, circle the wagons, and support and believe their child no matter what. These parents believe that IS being a good parent. You always take your child's side, and even if the facts are right in front of you, anyone who says anything negative about your child is the enemy. So extrapolate that to your child being an adult, and there you have it.
OT:
My all time favorite story about this type of parent is when school staff called parents to let them know their daughter was sending naked pictures of herself to the boys in school. The parents' response? How dare the school! The human body is art! Would the school criticize Michelanjelo for creating the "David?" Nothing was wrong with what their daughter did! True story.

Do you think this is why VDK kept saying he was 3 years old...

Wish we could see ALL his statements (whether there were 5 or 9) - it would be interesting to "see" what he said!

Maybe they didn't realize that a small town like Leadore would have that much support for a search... maybe they thought a small town sheriff would arrive, look around, and that would be it? :thinking:

will post this now, as you guys are WAY ahead of me... only 190 more posts to read... :pcguru:

Hi Niner! :wave: I think you might be onto something there re: bolded. Maybe they thought Leadore was "Podunk" Idaho , where no one would mind too much if there baby went mysteriously missing, and what better place than one of the most remote camping sites in the area, right? I guess they didn't realize that they would be dealing with Sheriff B and the FBI, and being scrutinized by the whole world on MSM.

Good thinking. That would protect her from mountain lions too - as cunning as they are, I don't believe they've mastered car door handles yet. I hope you didn't roll the windows down too far though, or a mountain lion could have sneaked in and carried her off without you even noticing.

Well, maybe not MOUNTAIN lions, LOL. :giggle:

[video=youtube;yeaztQK9If0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaztQK9If0[/video]

Did anyone notice in this interview: http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-investigator-cadaver-dog-proves-there-was-a-death/38307992

Klein used the word proffer in relation to Isaac.

Proffer: Proffer or "queen for a day" letters are written agreements between federal prosecutors and individuals under criminal investigation which permit these individuals to tell the government about their knowledge of crimes, with the supposed assurance that their words will not be used against them in any later proceedings.

"We believe it is important for the public to know that the cadaver dog did hit in three certain areas of the pieces of equipment which does indicate there was a death or there was some type of fluid, cerebral fluid, blood whatever it may be, that was in the location where the dog hit, and that we know there was a death,” said Klein.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-investigator-cadaver-dog-proves-there-was-a-death/38307992

What equipment are they talking about?

I have a notion that Jessica will sue Klein for damages. She'll say his statements have made it impossible for her to find work. She'll run into the same problems that Deorr will with his slander suit against Klein. They have to prove Klein wrong.

And whether she'll file for unemployment benefits. For the curious here's a quick break down of Idaho's unemployment benefit eligibility guidelines:

In order to establish unemployment eligibility in Idaho you have to:

1. Be a resident of Idaho. If you are not a resident of Idaho, but worked in Idaho at your last job, you should still have Idaho unemployment eligibility.
2. Have worked and earned income in Idaho.
3. You must not be disabled.
4. You must be able to work.
5. You must be actively looking for a new job.
6. You must have lost your job through no fault of your own. If you quit your job or were fired for 'just cause' you may not be eligible to collect unemployment in Idaho. Every case is different, so if you lost your job -- be sure to apply to unemployment in case you are indeed eligible to receive unemployment benefits.

Yea and we have no idea exactly why she was fired. She could have no showed and no called for days for all we know. I don't think you can get fired because someone says you did something and there is no proof or no charges. I'm guessing it was something else JMO.

I am interested in the study of lying also. With his constant switching of pronouns, self editing, and doubling adjectives VDK is a fun guy to study. A few things that really bothered me were "I knew I was in trouble" that is leakage and not what you'd expect to hear from a guy who's kid is lost on a mountain the kid is in trouble! "We decided to call search and rescue" is disturbing because it's true. He is basically saying we got our story straight and called LE. Calling 911 is not a "decided" kind of act it is because of an emergency you don't discuss it you do it. And my personal favorite VDKism is how he managed to say "dead" twice in the interview with Eaton. People searching for recently missing persons don't usually find themselves using the word dead twice in such a short period of time, unless of course they are leaking guilt through their speech.

Good stuff..now compare the first VDK/ JM interview with the family search video.
(The one with VDK, JM, her mom, his sister). In the first video VDK seems to be pointing everyone away from the mountain with his words and gestures trying to convince us that Deorr is not on the mountain. ie: iI think search and rescue came close.
In the other video he invites us to come search with him. Jessica is very at ease and disconcerned with his words much more so that the first interview. Body move?

So I put the Nancy Grace coverage on my iPad to watch while I clean up after dinner & noticed something. Nate Eaton is giving a tour of the campsite- there is a large log by the fire pit & what appears to be recently split wood. I say that because there are pieces of wood on either side of the larger log, as though the smaller peices were split on top of the log. There is no ax. I'll try to post a link, but my phone & iPad are funny about links. If I can't get it just go to YouTube & search Nancy Grace Deor Kunz. The woman interviewing is a fill-in for Nancy.
*I can't get the link to copy & paste from the app to the web. My computer is being used right now so you all will just have to look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan