ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Niner! :wave: I think you might be onto something there re: bolded. Maybe they thought Leadore was "Podunk" Idaho , where no one would mind too much if there baby went mysteriously missing, and what better place than one of the most remote camping sites in the area, right? I guess they didn't realize that they would be dealing with Sheriff B and the FBI, and being scrutinized by the whole world on MSM.

I think they "misunderestimated" (pardon my vernal-cular) the Leadore locals.

So I put the Nancy Grace coverage on my iPad to watch while I clean up after dinner & noticed something. Nate Eaton is giving a tour of the campsite- there is a large log by the fire pit & what appears to be recently split wood. I say that because there are pieces of wood on either side of the larger log, as though the smaller peices were split on top of the log. There is no ax. I'll try to post a link, but my phone & iPad are funny about links. If I can't get it just go to YouTube & search Nancy Grace Deor Kunz. The woman interviewing is a fill-in for Nancy.

It was reported by Frank Vilt in MSM that an ax and coveralls were turned over to FBI for testing. I don't have a link, but I'm sure it's in these pages.

Im amazed I'm not at banned camp after some of the doosies I've posted!
Also- yes I remember Vilt saying that & the absence of the ax reinforces that idea. An ax could easily be classified as equipment & would also be capable of producing a lethal head injury resulting in cadaverine & cerebrospinal fluid.
Cerebrospinal fluid stuck with me from Klein, people hear body fluids & think blood, urine, semen. Not a lot of people think cerebrospinal fluid. Curiosity got me & I researched the development of cadaverine protein in CSfluid- the protein breakdown process that created cadaverine does in fact take place in CSfluid. I wasn't sure due to the blood brain barrier, but it does. Luckily I can post web to web links, so here is some reading for ya!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3308180/

Klein says the thing that stands out the most in this particular case is the parents' cold cold hearts. How they can lie and lie.

He thinks Jessica wants to tell the truth, but Vernal never will.

And not just a spike in all of the polygraphs, but a wave, which shows "deep deception". Geez.

I have a notion that Jessica will sue Klein for damages. She'll say his statements have made it impossible for her to find work. She'll run into the same problems that Deorr will with his slander suit against Klein. They have to prove Klein wrong.

The public should sue them for emotional distress while camping with our children after this story broke. ;)

I guess I'm late to the party here but JM said she knew where DeOrr was? Do you have a link?

3-1-16
08:09
Klein:
She has broken down in an interview with us. I understand that she has broken down in an interview with law enforcement and has let them all know that she does know, in fact, where the body is.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/kunz-investigator-jessica-mitchell-knows-where-deorrs-body-is/

3-2-16
05:30:
Klein:
Um… the last part that really concerns us as I kind of spoke about in the beginning of this interview is that Jessica herself has confessed to us and law enforcement that she does know where the body is up on that mountain ...
http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-investigator-cadaver-dog-proves-there-was-a-death/38307992

So I put the Nancy Grace coverage on my iPad to watch while I clean up after dinner & noticed something. Nate Eaton is giving a tour of the campsite- there is a large log by the fire pit & what appears to be recently split wood. I say that because there are pieces of wood on either side of the larger log, as though the smaller peices were split on top of the log. There is no ax. I'll try to post a link, but my phone & iPad are funny about links. If I can't get it just go to YouTube & search Nancy Grace Deor Kunz. The woman interviewing is a fill-in for Nancy.
*I can't get the link to copy & paste from the app to the web. My computer is being used right now so you all will just have to look it up.

It was reported by Frank Vilt in MSM that an ax and coveralls were turned over to FBI for testing. I don't have a link, but I'm sure it's in these pages.

Vilt tells EastIdahoNews.com that during his investigation he learned the FBI collected several items from everyone at the campsite, including an ax and pair of coveralls from Walton.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/0...receives-solid-tip-on-toddlers-disappearance/

Good stuff..now compare the first VDK/ JM interview with the family search video.
(The one with VDK, JM, her mom, his sister). In the first video VDK seems to be pointing everyone away from the mountain with his words and gestures trying to convince us that Deorr is not on the mountain. ie: iI think search and rescue came close.
In the other video he invites us to come search with him. Jessica is very at ease and disconcerned with his words much more so that the first interview. Body move?

I re-watched the video after seeing your post. VDK still doesn't complete sentences without heavy editing. He starts to say things and than changes pronouns I,we, my son, our son, etc. it is physically painful to listen to him talk because he is so all over the place. I agree he is now asking people to come search on the mountain. It must be painful for them both knowing they have to play the concerned searching parents but dreading anyone finding anything. I don't know if they moved the remains, or being the SM savy couple they are saw people ripping them to shreds and doubting them so thought to double down. Given possible hours to conceal their crime maybe he found a real good hiding spot and dug a grave and covered it with rocks or something. He also seems to imply he and the family will be directing people to areas that might need further searching. I'm sure wherever the remains are he would have told people had been searched the most.

I will say the camera seems to love VDK he should have made a career out of selling cars, his sibling... should book gigs as a Marilyn Manson impersonator.

3-1-16
08:09
Klein:
She has broken down in an interview with us. I understand that she has broken down in an interview with law enforcement
SABBM Snipped for brevity

Thanks for posting that... I must have missed it before, but wanted to know if law enforcement interviewed her.
And it was to LE that she admitted to knowing where DeOrr Jr.'s body is -- and not just the PI.
Can't get more official than that.
:moo:

Could they take photos of the area then, to compare to the area later in case there had been any disturbances? Idk, I can't figure it out either.

Maybe an investigative technique, putting it out there that they were on to them.

I'd like to hear her former employer give the reasons why she was fired. Maybe she called in sick too often or maybe the clients didn't like her. Maybe she was snarly and unpleasant to be around. I seriously doubt any employer would go on the record as saying we think you killed you kid so you're history. The worst they'll say is you aren't needed anymore. Bye

She was a CNA, right? If she was at an assisted living or something similar, I would think the clients' families would be having a fit. I certainly would not tolerate a suspect in a missing child case working at my mom's assisted living home. I would also think the owners would be thinking about things like liability.

I found this "snippet" interesting reading (more Q&A's at link for those who may have missed it posted earlier):

3-2-16

EATON: ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU’VE ASKED ABOUT THE DEORR KUNZ CASE

Question: Are you tainting a potential court case by sharing so much information about this case?

Answer: This question could be asked about any case that receives lots of publicity. There has always been some tension between the First Amendment and a defendant’s right to a fair trial. The judicial system works to balance these competing rights.

We asked a handful of Idaho judges, prosecutors and law enforcement for an opinion on our coverage. Overall, none of them expressed any major concerns and many applauded our work.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...stions-youve-asked-about-the-deorr-kunz-case/

I asked that a while back and was practically eviscerated. But I think it's interesting and important, given uber-narcissistic Gen Y insistence on documenting every moment of their lives. (And in a totally different case, Colton's, smiling and cuddling with a visibly abused child.)

Good point. Any photos uploaded to FB would have served to verify the /a timeline. I thought I saw one pic of Deorr that may have been taken while riding in the truck carseat but beyond that I've not seen any camping photos. Aren't those often snapped and uploaded to FB immediately? Did anyone see any new uploads during the camp trip? If not the that would lend to something happening the evening of arrival imo.

I don't like Klein and do not necessarily believe a word out of his mouth, so I am a regular on this thread that is not posting. I need to hear from either Sheriff Bowerman or the FBI before I do believe anything.

The one thing I do know is that these parents are lying and do know where little DeOrr is. They evoke words I cannot say on here.

Back to just reading!

Wow! Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I quite like Klein. I hear sincerity in his voice and I see honesty and kindness in his eyes. I think he does a good job of conveying his point and don't have any trouble understanding what he is saying. I suppose this could be because I'm from somewhere in the deep south myself though.:thinking:

Suspects in the Deorr Kunz disappearance case have been named
By Morgan Wagner, KBOI Wednesday, March 2nd 2016

Former Idaho Attorney General, David Leroy said it's only been within the last 100 years, that we've seen changes brought against people for murder when a body hasn't been found. But he says when looking at the evidence in Deorr Junior's case, it's hard to build a case until the toddler's body is found.

Video at link

..was afraid of that..some states are so different

She was a CNA, right? If she was at an assisted living or something similar, I would think the clients' families would be having a fit. I certainly would not tolerate a suspect in a missing child case working at my mom's assisted living home. I would also think the owners would be thinking about things like liability.

I agree. Maybe now Jessica will have a lot more time to FOCUS and hopefully come to terms with the mess she has gotten herself into out of guilt, fear, shame, whatever.

I will pray tonight that a higher power gives her the courage she needs to finally step up to the plate, stop the charade, and do the right thing by her child -- her own flesh and blood.

Jessica, if you're reading this tonight, do yourself a favor and show that you're the bigger person here. Find the courage to do what's right, because in the end, even in death, your son deserves his mother's love! If you couldn't protect him during his short, innocent life, the very least you can do is to protect and honor him in his death. He does not deserve to be discarded out there in the elements dismissed like an insignificant piece of waste. If you are not capable of this kind of mother's love, I'm afraid you will be tormented for the rest of your life. You may not ever show it, but I guarantee you that in the deepest part of your human psyche, the internal torment and continued anguish will be as real as the words you are reading now. It's not worth it. Do the right thing! Relieve your burden and bear your own cross. Your son deserves that much from you.

I would love to know how many people show up for these "seareches".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123