ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the dirty diaper in the tree was a "myth" (like the minnows, like the Rubicon, like so much of the story) . .. then . well . . . the way I see it, no diapers, no live kid. Or, paucity of diapers, the less time he was alive. I'm calling it like I see it.
SB said that he was not awear of any diaper being found outside the camp. So he never said that no diapers were found at all. Just none out side of camp.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

JMO
I think that is a possibility and the main reason I would think that way is the way the trip seemed to be organized in a hurried fashion. I still think it could be an accident but an accident that happened maybe Wednesday or Tuesday even.

Great post. Yes, and to this also goes - - -in general, what supplies did they bring? I'd really love to know if the amount of items seemed "normal", not that there's anything normal about any of this. It also goes to the point, perhaps another myth/ rumor/ fictitious factoid meant to bolster the "story" - - -of relatives who were planning on JOINING them later in the weekend. Let's hope that THEY were planning on bringing some weenies and fixins for s'mores, or everyone was going to starve due to impulsivity and poor planning.

Why would they even mention the diaper if it wasn't something of importance LE had discussed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF that diaper in the tree existed, they should have kept it as evidence and tested it.

RECORDINGS

Voila!

Klein says Isaac Reinwand, who was at the campsite the day the toddler went missing, has also come forward with new information.

"This includes verification of some cell phone pings, this includes some ground operation cell phone signal and also some recordings that were made," Klein said.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/idaho/investigator-lawyer-sound-off-on-kunz-cas/65018463

Recording might be voice mail. Maybe LE could hear a child in the background of a vm. Or maybe something weird like LE heard a train whistle in the background and it didn't match where the parents said they were. The 911 calls were also recorded. Maybe on Jessica's 911 call they can hear the loud creek in the background, but they can't hear it with Vernal's call. Hence his saying he hauled up the road for a connection. Just things that the FBI are trained to listen for.

SB very clearly stated that he wasn't awear of any diapers found OUTSIDE of the camp. So why would you just assume that means that LE didn't take or see any used diapers. Idk imo SB is the only one left at this point who I have faith in. I beleive him more then anyone els.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Recording might be voice mail. Maybe LE could hear a child in the background of a vm. Or maybe something weird like LE heard a train whistle in the background and it didn't match where the parents said they were. The 911 calls were also recorded. Maybe on Jessica's 911 call they can hear the loud creek in the background, but they can't hear it with Vernal's call. Hence his saying he hauled up the road for a connection. Just things that the FBI are trained to listen for.

Oooh! Good point!!!

It does but since that time months ago the truth has been coaxed out of him. It seems he had fears about speaking out and possibly of LE and may be wanting to protect GGP as his friend.

Even Klein was very scathing of him until recently (or just blowing off as he seems to do to get people talking) but in his latest interview has praised him highly and even says IR's lawyer has stood down.

I hope Isaac's lawyer stood down voluntarily and not because Isaac went against his directions by speaking to Klein. Can an attorney quit if their client goes against their guidelines?

Random thought. If there was a diaper. Can they test how old it is?

It was me that posted 😊 I'm not sure what I think, it was just interesting to me because an oxygen tank really fits the description of "equipment" in my mind, more than say a car. I don't necessarily have a specific theory on how it could be involved, and I was not aware of the size of it, but I for sure consider that a piece of "equipment". Then again a shovel is too, just not a car in my mind I guess. JMO.

I keep getting thoughts of a chain saw. That pile of fresh cut wood at the campground didn't just appear there. Maybe they brought it with them. On the other hand, the forest would be a great place to cut some wood. And it might explain why they brought Vernal's old black truck instead of his new grey one. Loads of wood make a big mess in the bed of a truck and can cause dents and scratches. I read a fb post from a friend to Vernal about delivering a load of wood to him. So I assume he heats with wood.

RECORDINGS

Voila!

Klein says Isaac Reinwand, who was at the campsite the day the toddler went missing, has also come forward with new information.

"This includes verification of some cell phone pings, this includes some ground operation cell phone signal and also some recordings that were made," Klein said.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/idaho/investigator-lawyer-sound-off-on-kunz-cas/65018463

I remember a brief discussion about the possibility of IR factory resetting his phone. Klein "no comment"-ed on that question in his interview on FB. Said it went to evidence. Is it possible IR wasn't the one who did a factory reset or he was coaxed/threatened to do it? I had mentioned a long while back when we were talking about it that a factory reset would be the perfect way to get rid of any visible evidence of pictures, videos, etc. I know they can be retrieved with some basic knowledge and the right software, but I doubt anyone was thinking much in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if they thought LE would just look through the phone, not see anything, and hand it back, no questions asked.

Could IR have noticed something not quite right and recorded the hinky business? Maybe there were a bunch of pictures taken throughout the day without Deorr in any of them. We have no idea what IR knows or what he saw. Maybe there were photos taken at the Silver Dollar of 4 adults and no Deorr the night before. Maybe IRs phone was one of those last pieces of evidence sent out for processing. Maybe that's why the timeline changed to 8am.

I do wonder why they ever mentioned a possible abduction. When I think of abduction, I think of the FBI getting involved. And while I'm not criticizing a small town sheriff's dept in any way, I know I'd pick local LE over the FBI to investigate if I was guilty of something. The big guns have a lot more manpower, a lot of cool technology, and a lot of specialized resources available.

I keep getting thoughts of a chain saw. .

Speaking of chainsaws, trucks . .. other methods of accidentally (or not) killing a child, well . . . does it stand to reason that if there WERE such a horrific accident, that SOMEONE would scream upon seeing the accident/ body? Hard to keep oneself from doing it. The campers above them were there from Thursday night on, were they? Would they have heard . . .

I keep getting thoughts of a chain saw. That pile of fresh cut wood at the campground didn't just appear there. Maybe they brought it with them. On the other hand, the forest would be a great place to cut some wood. And it might explain why they brought Vernal's old black truck instead of his new grey one. Loads of wood make a big mess in the bed of a truck and can cause dents and scratches. I read a fb post from a friend to Vernal about delivering a load of wood to him. So I assume he heats with wood.

They could have easily brought some along (I heat with wood and love it...Easy to sweep up) or cut there....I, too, had the word "chainsaw" cross my mind awhile back..I sure hope nothing happened with a chainsaw...They may have just cut kindling pieces there.

Oh yeah...! I meant, that I thought it was significant that LE mentioned it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE didn't mention it. The grandmother mentioned it, because people were asking her how she knew for certain DeOrr was ever at the campsite. Then SB was asked directly about it on the radio show.

Speaking of chainsaws, trucks . .. other methods of accidentally (or not) killing a child, well . . . does it stand to reason that if there WERE such a horrific accident, that SOMEONE would scream upon seeing the accident/ body? Hard to keep oneself from doing it. The campers above them were there from Thursday night on, were they? Would they have heard . . .

Something like that happening at that campsite would have left TONS and TONS of evidence.

I do wonder why they ever mentioned a possible abduction. When I think of abduction, I think of the FBI getting involved. And while I'm not criticizing a small town sheriff's dept in any way, I know I'd pick local LE over the FBI to investigate if I was guilty of something. The big guns have a lot more manpower, a lot of cool technology, and a lot of specialized resources available.

In a sense, I'm glad that they brought up the ridiculous abduction scenario. Motel boy came to light because of it. And I hope, hope against hope, that CPS is keeping tabs on him, perhaps even taken him into care, or has gotten his mother to turn her life around. If that wasn't the face of abuse, I don't know what is. I hope that he has a chance, a chance of a better life, because of little Deorr.

Other than that, the abduction concept kept eyes off the "scene of the crime" so to speak.

I think if a chainsaw incident happened, there would have been plenty of evidence. It would have been hard to clean up just from the outside area alone, but near impossible to get any evidence out of the saw itself. The saw would have to be disassembled and every nook and cranny would have to be cleaned well.

LE didn't mention it. The grandmother mentioned it, because people were asking her how she knew for certain DeOrr was ever at the campsite. Then SB was asked directly about it on the radio show.

Hmmmm. Prop diaper.

I think if a chainsaw incident happened, there would have been plenty of evidence. It would have been hard to clean up just from the outside area alone, but near impossible to get any evidence out of the saw itself. The saw would have to be disassembled and every nook and cranny would have to be cleaned well.
Maybe it was used "ex post facto", elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme