ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is twisted and disturbing is that there is a missing two year old and yet the topic is about JM fb status. That within it self is twisted.

Speaking of priorities.....if my son was missing and a whole group was dedicated to posting screen shots of my status updates I'd be upset that the topic was me and not my son so I'd make them private so the topic stayed on my missing child. You act as if this wasn't on Nancy Grace or that Nate wasn't getting his face out.

But of course that's just imo [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Respectfully, the psychological profiles of this child's parents are a very relevant aspect of this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, as I said I'm old fashioned. I guess that's not acceptable here? The fact is, it's more than that, I can't imagine anyone wanting to put a hole in their lip to insert a piece of metal when it's entirely unsanitary, dirty, and prone to infection. What's the point, vanity?

<modsnip>

Any body work done should have been a tattoo of her son on her arm or something. Like mom loves baby Deorr or something. Jmo

I think those are very good possibilities .... it would not take much time to drive a mile or two and let the body roll down a steep embankment ... it would look like something that could have happened if the child really did wander away.

That is why I think the next search will be in the surrounding areas , not the campsite.
Thank you Arnie. A similar scenario has come to my mind several times. GGP sees or thinks he has seen something happen to DeOrr and insists on calling 911. Unprepared for this turn of events, DVK hauls down the road and disposes of his son's body over a cliff rather than trying to get a cellphone signal as he stated. Cell phone tower pings? What lead up to this, I don't know. An accident? Telling GGP, it's not what you think. Someone is covering for someone, but no one will admit to anything. What a shame. Time for someone to step up.

Any body work done should have been a tattoo of her son on her arm or something. Like mom loves baby Deorr or something. Jmo

There ya go, that I could go along with. It's just that as a retired health professional I personally think people should avoid lip piercings, tongue piercings, etc. as there's no way to keep them clean and they're a chronic source of infection. We eat with our mouth, etc., LOL. JMO

The blanket that the parents said he never went anywhere without.
Wasn't the blanket found in the truck? Why if when they returned from the store about 1:00/1:10 and didn't decide to go exploring, for a walk or fishing until around 2:00 and DeOrr was about to take a nap did he not have the blanket with him?
IMO DeOrr and his blanket were in the truck when they went to the store but only the blanket made it back from that trip.

BBM - I said I dismiss Klein & Vilt, not LE & FBI. SB has said they are suspects. To the best of my knowledge there has been no public statement directly from the FBI. We have statements from SB & Klein about the FBI but not a public statement from them.

<modsnip>

What we know - A small child is missing and most likely dead. (I feel he is still on the mountain and was not abducted.) We know the parents have stated they don't know what happened. We have LE stating the believe the parents know more than they are saying. We have two other people who were there but have not publically said much.

When and if they are arrested, I will eagerly await the outcome of a trial in a court of law.

So, you think SB would casually release information to the public referencing the FBI with no basis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The blanket that the parents said he never went anywhere without.
Wasn't the blanket found in the truck? Why if when they returned from the store about 1:00/1:10 and didn't decide to go exploring, for a walk or fishing until around 2:00 and DeOrr was about to take a nap did he not have the blanket with him?
IMO DeOrr and his blanket were in the truck when they went to the store but only the blanket made it back from that trip.

How many blankets did the have for Deorr on the trip? Does anyone know? What was the "replica"?

Honestly, I just find it so hard to conjure up a situation where a loving parent could dispose of their child's body in the wilderness like that even if there was a terrible accident. I have a 2 year old girl so this is especially raw for me. If, god forbid, some terrible accident occurred in which I was entirely innocent of malice, for example I backed over her in the driveway, I could never ever imagine my thoughts moving to "now I have to drive off into the woods to throw her body off a cliff". I would be hysterical, on the ground, cradling her body, screaming for an ambulance even if it was obviously futile.

It would probably be or something. I don't believe I've ever heard either one say DeOrr's name.

How many blankets did the have for Deorr on the trip? Does anyone know? What was the "replica"?

Personally I believe there was only one and there was no "replica". VDK said something like "this is a replica of a security blanket". Then he proceeds to state that it is his physical blanket. JM also stated it was DeOrr's blanket. I think it was VDK's weird way of communicating to the public what a security blanket is. I'm paraphrasing of course because I'm too lazy to get the transcript.

All we know is that Jessica was holding his blanket in the first interview, she said he came home from the hospital with it and he never went anywhere without it. Vernal said it was an exact replica of a security blanket. Not that the blanket Jessica was holding was a replica of DeOrr's blanket.

All we know is that Jessica was holding his blanket in the first interview, she said he came home from the hospital with it and he never went anywhere without it. Vernal said it was an exact replica of a security blanket. Not that the blanket Jessica was holding was a replica of DeOrr's blanket.

Wonder why he would even mention a replica of a security blanket then? What did that have to do with anything i wonder? Although DVK does have his own unique way of relaying information i must admit.

No showers at this campground, in fact no water at all. There could have been a shower in the camp trailer.

Speaking of the camp trailer, my experience has always been that little ones love to go in the campers, trailers, RVs of the other campers at their camp site. They beg to play in them. Parents have not referenced little Deorr doing that at all. Maybe no big deal....but they haven't said anything about anything he was doing at the campground...other than the playing with his cars, or was that even them? It has seemed odd to me that they didn't describe his demeanor; was he running around, happy, cranky, playing in the dirt, playing by the rock, sitting at the picnic table, sitting on GGP's lap, collecting sticks or rocks, playing with the rumored dogs, splashing in the creek, wanting to play with the fishing poles, what? Maybe there was something and I missed it?
JMO, it bothers me to the extent that I wonder if he was cranky, crying, misbehaving, in time out, out of sight? The parents' did not paint a picture of little Deorr at the campground, JMO.
I'm going to go back and listen to their descriptions again and see if I missed something.

Yes, and little kids love tents too! I've often wondered about that and how long Deorr was unattended.

But on the other hand I also know every know authority from volunteer searchers to Idaho State Police andFBI have already thought about that. They've searched for kidnappers, mountain lions, wandering, drowning, phone records, medical records. You name it, they have done it. And they have searched to the best of their abilities. I have faith when they, in entirety, say the parents know what happened to Deorr. They know what happened and where he is.

There was a case like that in Perth, Australia in 2012... a woman left her toddler on some rocks at the beach then rang the police and the dad to say the baby had been kidnapped or the like. She did it for attention or because she was mad at the dad for not taking her phone calls from memory. The baby of course drowned while she directed the police elsewhere. It was horrific

http://www.news.com.au/national/gemma-gaye-killeen-claims-sons-murder-was-a-bid-for-attention-gone-wrong/story-e6frfkp9-1226352942179
My God. I can't read this, my heart breaks for this baby. My prayers are that she is never released.

Wonder why he would even mention a replica of a security blanket then? What did that have to do with anything i wonder? Although DVK does have his own unique way of relaying information i must admit.
IMO he was trying to relay, for some reason, that DeOrr never went anywhere without his security blanket. That's why I found it strange that his blanket was still in the truck when they supposedly had been back from the store for about an hour when they went on their walk/ exploring/ fishing excursion. Why didn't DeOrr have his blanket with him? "He never went anywhere without it."

Honestly, I just find it so hard to conjure up a situation where a loving parent could dispose of their child's body in the wilderness like that even if there was a terrible accident. I have a 2 year old girl so this is especially raw for me. If, god forbid, some terrible accident occurred in which I was entirely innocent of malice, for example I backed over her in the driveway, I could never ever imagine my thoughts moving to "now I have to drive off into the woods to throw her body off a cliff". I would be hysterical, on the ground, cradling her body, screaming for an ambulance even if it was obviously futile.

But normal people don't do what some of these perps. in missing/murdered child cases do.

No showers at this campground, in fact no water at all. There could have been a shower in the camp trailer.

Speaking of the camp trailer, my experience has always been that little ones love to go in the campers, trailers, RVs of the other campers at their camp site. They beg to play in them. Parents have not referenced little Deorr doing that at all. Maybe no big deal....but they haven't said anything about anything he was doing at the campground...other than the playing with his cars, or was that even them? It has seemed odd to me that they didn't describe his demeanor; was he running around, happy, cranky, playing in the dirt, playing by the rock, sitting at the picnic table, sitting on GGP's lap, collecting sticks or rocks, playing with the rumored dogs, splashing in the creek, wanting to play with the fishing poles, what? Maybe there was something and I missed it?
JMO, it bothers me to the extent that I wonder if he was cranky, crying, misbehaving, in time out, out of sight? The parents' did not paint a picture of little Deorr at the campground, JMO.
I'm going to go back and listen to their descriptions again and see if I missed something.

In my experience kids that age tend to focus on one or two things they aren't supposed to do & put all their energy into doing that. Opening & shutting the camper door until they slam their fingers or get bumped off the step by someone coming out- all my kids.
Oh that steep embankment that everyone else goes down but they aren't allowed near- run fast as you can towards it every chance you get.

DeOrr was a normal little boy, rambunctious & learning limits. He SHOULD have been misbehaving, squirting the mustard into the dirt, getting into things & driving my everyone nutty.
There is no description provided by anyone to indicate that he was a lively, regular two year old on this camping trip.
I am beginning to wonder about the drive from Idaho Falls to Leadore. Was he napping? Jabbering? Screeching the whole time? The more I think about this the more concerned I become that these parents not only participated in their child's death, have actively covered it up, but may have also passed his deceased or significantly ill body off as a sleeping baby.

The same kind that gets a "Bella Vita" tattoo after their child goes missing?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...pvt=casey+anthony+tattoo+bella+vida&FORM=IGRE

I'm not sure of JMs guilt, but your post did take me right back to that other case.

Sorry to intrude, carry on.

:cow:

I agree there are usually similarities in some of these missing child cases, but in Casey's case i don't think she would ever have reported her child missing and it was her mother that alerted the authorities or we probably would never of heard about Caylee.

Assuming the piercing is new, I think the timing is what is troubling (at least to me). I'm not a big fan of lip/nose/face piercings, but it seems to be a fad right now and I can't see that it has any bearing on a person's ability to be a good parent. However, JM isn't just any parent, she is a parent suspected of disappearing her son, and as such is in the spotlight. Her actions speak volumes and she knows she is under scrutiny. She complains about social media but she went and got a new piercing? She knew it would generate a response on social media (and it did). She seems to be enjoying the spotlight, if you ask me. Otherwise it makes no sense for her to draw MORE attention to herself - she's just adding fuel to the fire - the same exact fire that she claims she wants put out. My observation has been that the response has been overwhelmingly negative, mainly because it seems to be another reflection of her self absorption and more indication that she's moved on and isn't that concerned with finding her son. It almost seems like an act of defiance to me. If she is trying to convince the public that she is innocent, this didn't help, IMO. And, if she is innocent, why didn't she just decide to wait until she is cleared by LE and then go get a piercing? It's not like getting a piercing could possibly be that urgent. All MOO. And now I kind of feel like I'm beating a dead horse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member