ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe.....what if they were drunk and just don't really remember?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think Thurs night seems like a possibility too. Especially if there was any drinking done. I'm thinking if the blood on the truck's bumper and fender was DeOrr's then it was likely DK moving the truck, not someone else. That would also explain why they might resist calling for help immediately.

In that situation (if drinks had been had) there would have likely been serious charges. And no more trucking.

They would find themselves in a bit of pickle, because the longer they waited to call after he died, the more obvious it would be that he has been deceased for awhile before calling for help.

I could see how that situation could lead to them fabricating DeOrr's disappearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if they failed to seek immediate medical attention for DeOrr's injuries, could JM's nursing license be in jeopardy as well?

And if they failed to seek immediate medical attention for DeOrr's injuries, could JM's nursing license be in jeopardy as well?

Does she have a license? I thought she just did in-home care. I don't think she went to nursing school.

SABBM Snipped for brevity

It almost seems like parts of this puzzle are falling into place --if this is what possibly occurred ?

Still wondering where IR fits into any of this --and I'd like to know if he ever saw DeOrr Jr. wide awake and scurrying around , or only saw him when he was asleep in his carseat ?

Just pondering out loud... but would like to hear SOMETHING from ggpa (RW) .
Is it possible Klein, SB, or someone in le interviewed him and they've kept that under wraps ? Or do any interviews have to be made public ?
MOO

Perhaps IR was already asleep when the accident occurred. I don't think he knows exactly what happened to DeOrr that night - only that everyone is acting very nervous the next morning, and then he gets back to camp from fishing and hears the story of DeOrr's disappearance.

Perhaps IR was already asleep when the accident occurred. I don't think he knows exactly what happened to DeOrr that night - only that everyone is acting very nervous the next morning, and then he gets back to camp from fishing and hears the story of DeOrr's disappearance.
The only problem is that according to SB....IR said that they got back from the store around noon and they all three went down to fish. And that he seen DeOrr at the campsite.

The only problem is that according to SB....IR said that they got back from the store around noon and they all three went down to fish. And that he seen DeOrr at the campsite.

He didn't.

It was SB that said the parents said they got back just after 1pm and IR doesn't dispute that as he wasn't clock watching.
And IR confirmed only that he had seen DeOrr at some point but wouldn't comment further; we don't actually know when or where he saw him, or what he was doing. He could have seen him Thursday night for all we know. He could have seen him asleep in the car. He could have seen him in SD.

He didn't.

It was SB that said the parents said they got back just after 1pm and IR doesn't dispute that as he wasn't clock watching.
And IR confirmed only that he had seen DeOrr at some point but wouldn't comment further; we don't actually know when or where he saw him, or what he was doing. He could have seen him Thursday night for all we know. He could have seen him asleep in the car. He could have seen him in SD.

I'm awear that IR hasn't publicly said anything. That's what I ment by "according to SB". I don't think SB lied to us about this though. And according to SB's answer IR did tell him that they came back after the store trip and that was the last time he seen DeOrr. I have to beleive the sheriff' on this.
Here is the question and answer from the last interview he did over on DeOrr's media page.

Qiestion:One of our questions has to do with when was Deorr last seen by Isaac. Isaac was one of the friends at the campground. Is there any way to determine when Isaac last saw Deorr?

SB:Well, you know he’s probably been the most consistent of all the witnesses on his interviews that have been more consistent than anybody else. Then he claims that they came back shortly around 1:00 or shortly thereafter and that was the last time that he saw him.

I know the statement you're referring to. It's possible that, as soon as they returned to the campground, VDK hopped out of the truck and said "Hey IR, let's check out that fishing spot" and immediately started to distract him and lead him away from the campsite so that he never actually saw DeOrr but assumed that he'd been in the car with them when they returned.

I know the statement you're referring to. It's possible that, as soon as they returned to the campground, VDK hopped out of the truck and said "Hey IR, let's check out that fishing spot" and immediately started to distract him and lead him away from the campsite so that he never actually saw DeOrr but assumed that he'd been in the car with them when they returned.
I agree this could of happen.
But the thing is for me anyways is that just like us I think SB would of gotten to the bottom of this and flat out asked IR did you see DeOrr alive and well once they got back? Maybe I'm putting to much faith in SB but if he says IR seen Deorr at that time I belive it's cause he thoroughly questioned him about this.

I'm awear that IR hasn't publicly said anything. That's what I ment by "according to SB". I don't think SB lied to us about this though. And according to SB's answer IR did tell him that they came back after the store trip and that was the last time he seen DeOrr. I have to beleive the sheriff' on this.
Here is the question and answer from the last interview he did over on DeOrr's media page.

Qiestion:One of our questions has to do with when was Deorr last seen by Isaac. Isaac was one of the friends at the campground. Is there any way to determine when Isaac last saw Deorr?

SB:Well, you know he’s probably been the most consistent of all the witnesses on his interviews that have been more consistent than anybody else. Then he claims that they came back shortly around 1:00 or shortly thereafter and that was the last time that he saw him.

I hadn't seen that bit before, when was it from? If it's 100% correct it debunks any Thursday night shenanigans!

Just out of interest (and defo not having a go at you) you seem to favour the "wandering off, parents not guilty" theory, and you seem to hold SB's views in high esteem, as most of us do. So what do you think to the whole "we know they're lying and they know where he is" statement? Because that's the one that made many people think the parents are guilty of something.

The silence and lack of any reliable testimony from IR and GGPA is one of the most frustrating things about this case, IMO. A baby is missing - come on, HELP US! What happened? What did you see? What did you hear?

Just so we are clear, I don't know for certain whether JM is licensed or not. I said I don't think she is.

But the thing is for me anyways is that just like us I think SB would of gotten to the bottom of this and flat out asked IR did you see DeOrr alive and well once they got back? Maybe I'm putting to much faith in SB but if he says IR seen Deorr at that time I belive it's cause he thoroughly questioned him about this.

I agree that SB has thoroughly questioned him about that. IR seems to be the type of person who is highly impressionable, and perhaps JM and VDK have "convinced" him that he saw DeOrr in the truck when they returned. Or maybe SB knows that IR isn't 100% certain that he saw DeOrr, but he doesn't want the public (or JM and VDK) to know that yet. IMO

I agree that SB has thoroughly questioned him about that. IR seems to be the type of person who is highly impressionable, and perhaps JM and VDK have "convinced" him that he saw DeOrr in the truck when they returned. Or maybe SB knows that IR isn't 100% certain that he saw DeOrr, but he doesn't want the public (or JM and VDK) to know that yet. IMO

And just because someone answered LE's questions it doesn't mean they were truthful.

I hadn't seen that bit before, when was it from? If it's 100% correct it debunks any Thursday night shenanigans!

Just out of interest (and defo not having a go at you) you seem to favour the "wandering off, parents not guilty" theory, and you seem to hold SB's views in high esteem, as most of us do. So what do you think to the whole "we know they're lying and they know where he is" statement? Because that's the one that made many people think the parents are guilty of something.

I think the sheriff is telling the truth for sure when he says that Isaac "claims" he saw DeOrr after the store. But I don't get the feeling that sheriff is totally convinced of what IR claims. Doesn't mean that he necessarily thinks IR is lying. He might just be uncertain as to whether IR had the time right or really saw what he thought he saw, etc.

I just re-read the media thread again and SB is certain IR saw DeOrr when they got back from the store.

Can someone post a link that states they were in the Silver Dollar drinking?

I think the sheriff did really question IR extensively because they went up to Timber Creek two times together and IR at least relayed his version of what happened enough times for SB to establish that his story has been the most consistent of the four. I am glad that IR is talking again. I hope that they can get some meaningful info from him that can help solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member