ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the dog left the log that bridges the creek (see latest KIC video) I think she would have gone back towards the campsite.
Now there is an unwatched child and a dog not tied up.
Maybe the child and dog are playing and she runs off and he follows?
ft he walks downhill but not into the trees he would come to the ford.
200 yards that's all.

No mention is made of the dog being at the camp when VK/JA return but there is very little reference to the dog at all.
It would be helpful to know which way GGP's chair was facing & exactly what he was doing during the "unwatched" period.
I wonder why didn't the parent(s) first go down to the creek where IR was fishing when Deorr was first known to be missing?

Some kinda concrete structure? https://youtu.be/7zr6r0ozYYY 4:49
attachment.php

Attachments

• drop3.png
    drop3.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 144
The two parents went out to the site with Vilt & undertook a reconstruction. It would be very remiss of LE if they had not also done the same thing.
[video=youtube;CzGrVTYrzb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzGrVTYrzb8[/video]

Wasnt a deputy there that day too?

Here ya go for those reliving the reenactment.

"LEMHI COUNTY, Idaho - The parents of missing 2-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. as well as a private investigator and a Lemhi County Sheriff's deputy spent Monday afternoon re-enacting Kunz's disappearance at the Timber Creek Campground southwest of Leadore."
http://www.localnews8.com/news/kunz...lers-disappearance_20160825062148209/58453854

Hard to say what version of the day was acted out. JMO

Think about a scenario in which IR/JA/VK had left the campsite & walked upstream, out of RW's eyesight. Deorr went to sit on the edge of the bank, playing in the dirt. Is it possible he suddenly caught sight of his parents upstream, crossing the creek? What would a 2 year old have done in those circumstances?

If he wandered off he would be found by now.

I can't help but feel like we are spinning in circles right now. I feel like we are backtracking again like we did with the mountain lion. I understand the police could have missed something but they have stated pretty clearly he isn't in that creek.

I can't understand why some people will ignore the facts and statements LE have made in favour of piecing together bits and pieces from the hundred stories the parents have told in order to try to make something up that could possibly explain this disappearance, without it being at the hand of one of these 4 adults. When you have to discredit LE and tear 100 stories into pieces in order to make something make sense, you would think you would notice the issues and the lies and the obvious attempt to cover what really happened over that day (or two... or three...) J and V's stories alone aren't good enough, those defending them have had to take pieces and make their own interpretations to even make their theories stick.

I can't help but feel like we are spinning in circles right now. I feel like we are backtracking again like we did with the mountain lion. I understand the police could have missed something but they have stated pretty clearly he isn't in that creek.

I can't understand why some people will ignore the facts and statements LE have made in favour of piecing together bits and pieces from the hundred stories the parents have told in order to try to make something up that could possibly explain this disappearance, without it being at the hand of one of these 4 adults. When you have to discredit LE and tear 100 stories into pieces in order to make something make sense, you would think you would notice the issues and the lies and the obvious attempt to cover what really happened over that day (or two... or three...) J and V's stories alone aren't good enough, those defending them have had to take pieces and make their own interpretations to even make their theories stick.

Think about it - Deorr disappears in seconds - he slipped & tumbled trying to climb down the bank, GGP was being truthful.
GGP made his way to the edge of the bank where he last saw Deorr sitting. That is when he had his conversation with IR - before, not after, VK returned to the camp to fetch Deorr.
Then, imo, a lifeless body was seen down by the creek.

Some kinda concrete structure? https://youtu.be/7zr6r0ozYYY 4:49
attachment.php

I can only think that it's a structure to serve one of the 2 water faucets, processing water from the creek. There appears to be some sort of large round wheel-type handle on the side facing the camera (although I may be mistaken in saying that). For now I can't find any reference to where the faucet is located but it shouldn't be too far from the outhouse imo. I'm not familiar with that type of system so maybe someone else could elaborate if they are in agreement with my assessment.

Think about it - Deorr disappears in seconds - he slipped & tumbled trying to climb down the bank, GGP was being truthful.
GGP made his way to the edge of the bank where he last saw Deorr sitting. That is when he had his conversation with IR - before, not after, VK returned to the camp to fetch Deorr.

The problem I see with this scenario is why cover it up number one, and number two why didn't the dogs pick up any scent, if little DeOrr was there and tumbled down the bank, that would leave scent for the dogs to hit on.

Then there would have been 911 for ambulance, and a resuscitation attempt instructed over phone by 911 operator.

Ignore my concrete post because now I see it is an optical illusion there is no concrete it is white water rapid

.... and then what??? Where is the lifeless body now?

It doesn't matter if they MURDERED him, or if he was neglected an an accident happened.... Bottom line is where is his body?! In the scenario you describe they still.disposed of their dead baby, lied for.over a year, and are staging fake searches.

Then there would have been 911 for ambulance, and a resuscitation attempt instructed over phone by 911 operator.

In normal circumstances, yes.
Supposing it wasn't the parents who found the body because they were still upstream?

In normal circumstances, yes.
Supposing it wasn't the parents who found the body because they were still upstream?

Misty. I really want to know how you propose Deorr could have been hidden in the 10 minutes Jessica claims to be gone for. He hasn't been found in 15 months. That's a damn good hiding job. 10 minutes for him to fall down the hill and suffer fatal injuries, be disposed of by GGP and IR (I presume is what you're eluding to) and then have no blood or scent on the hill or at the bottom. And all while hiding this from mom and dad and pretending their child just vanished? If it were an accident I'm sure whoever was responsible would be visibly shaken up over that...

Do they have magical powers? Actually... I would believe that over the stories they've told so far.

Post on Kleins page addressing people asking him his thoughts on a reward fund for baby Deoor with interesting comments. For those not on FB he redirects questions about this to LE.

My thought....been there, done that, funds not properly accounted for, warnings to the public by Sheriff Bowerman to use caution with this families fund raising attempts, I could go on but I am not in the link looking up mood. JMO

And then what? They decided to cover up an accidental death? Why? What acceptable or plausible explanation is there for that ?

And then what? They decided to cover up an accidental death? Why? What acceptable or plausible explanation is there for that ?

Imagine finding the lifeless body of a child very close to where you've been fishing. You're part of the small group the child was camping with. You've previously had bad experience(s) with the justice system & are terrified that they may try to pin the accidental death of the child on you. What do you do?
Please remember that the original searches were looking for a child who had wandered, not a child who was deliberately concealed.

then they hid his body and called 911, right?

One of these days, I'm going to click on this thread and see news about finding little Deorr and/or news about an arrest.

One of these days.....

Imagine finding the lifeless body of a child very close to where you've been fishing. You're part of the small group the child was camping with. You've previously had bad experience(s) with the justice system & are terrified that they may try to pin the accidental death of the child on you. What do you do?
Please remember that the original searches were looking for a child who had wandered, not a child who was deliberately concealed.

This sounds like you are implying that IR found little DeOrr unresponsive, and scurried off and hid him because he had problems with law enforcement before, I don't think that IR is really capable of pulling that off. Jessica would never cover for anyone but herself.

An autopsy would show if little DeOrr tumbled down the bank or not, no need to dispose of his little body.

I believe little DeOrr deserves the love and respect that he has never had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89