ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is soon going to explode in a bad way, why do all these little kids have to die so needlessly, I think I'm going to stop following missing children cases on here and stick to adults only. I'm afraid this case is going to end up just like most of the other abhorrent case we've followed on here. All JMO

I know exactly how you feel. I made that vow years ago but still find myself following children's cases. The last one I followed was Noah Thomas and to this day I have to look at that thread with one eye shut. It is horrendous. I know I won't be able to follow his trial.

Afaik not supposed to copy and paste from Facebook and I don't believe the reverse speech stuff is allowed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

7600 feet, according to the National Forest website (http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/scnf/recarea?recid=76098, in the right-hand column).

Oops, that's way off!!! Sorry :blushing:

I don't know how helpful this will be, but I'll try....at an altitude of approximately 9165 ft. a pool of water (the round pools that are placed above ground-about 4 feet deep) would not heat up over 40 degrees despite being out in the hot sun all day-90 degree+ weather. Burr!

ETA:This is only from personal experience FYI! We have tried to warm up the pool water several times, in Colorado Springs my other friend with the same pool can get the temperature of the same pool up past 55 degrees at an altitude closer to 6000. We just let the water sit in the sun.....I'm from WI so high altitude has been intriguing to me (minus the cooking side-that's just been plain difficult!)

:gaah: :gaah:

Okay, I feel better now. Carry on. :)

Thank you, good post :)

My issue with him being consumed by an animal of any kind is that I think there would be some bodily fluids/debris that was left behind that the dogs and cops would have found, not to mention some bit of clothing or boot/boots somewhere and there is just nada zip zilch of this kid to be found. I understand that there was a baby ate by a dingo but iirc that was an infant in a onsie or not much clothing, I dont think the dingo would have ate the boots, would it?

The likiehood of finding a tiny child's little boots that are camoflage is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I imagine that if Deorr was taken by an animal, he would've been carried far from the site, back closer to a den of some sort, as happened with Azaria Chamberlain who was never found. Azaria'smclothing was found far from the campsite.

But aboriginal trackers had something to track and tracked the dingo to its lair where they found the clothing weeks later. Here, no signs of blood and no one seems to be able to track Deorr effectively.

Btw, ashes would only seem to confuse a cadaver dog, right? How many regular tracking dogs were used and how effective are those dogs known to be? I know in the case of two year old Emmett Trapp, I believe it was a private citizen who finally found his tracks and body, outside the search area. He had wandered for miles in the desert and no one thought he would've been able to get that far so he was outside the searched perimeter.

Then in the case of little Gage Wayment, none of the professional trackers found him. A private citizen did, with a dog. His dog found Gage covered in snow by a tree.

Caylee Anthony was found less than a mile from her home, by a utilities guy peeing off the road. Professional trackers, LE, all had heavily searched the area and never found her.

The wilderness is dense and vast. I don't know if his body or clothing will ever be found.

Afaik not supposed to copy and paste from Facebook and I don't believe the reverse speech stuff is allowed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thank god websleuths does not allow that reverse speech stuff. I first learned about it while reading that Facebook page earlier today and was shocked by all the people that were totally buying into it. :facepalm:

This case is soon going to explode in a bad way, why do all these little kids have to die so needlessly, I think I'm going to stop following missing children cases on here and stick to adults only. I'm afraid this case is going to end up just like most of the other abhorrent case we've followed on here. All JMO
I know how you feel. The William Tyrrell case has taken its toll on me. And this case is starting to have similarities IMO. I have a two year old son of my own and it just makes it tougher. Was trying not to follow this one and it just sucked me in :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Or could it be longer if the water is VERY cold, which I believe it might be?

Absolutely correct that a body will float depending on decomposition gases built up which is directly dependent on Temperature of the water.

I do think it would not take 3 whole weeks though. We are in mid-summer and I watched another case recently of 3 women who were murdered and drowed in the Tampa Bay and their bodies surfaced in 3 days with 1 Cinder Block tied to them.

I cannot imagine the water is that cold in mid-summer.

IMO, That boy would have surfaced long ago if he was in the reservoir

Why do I have this sudden urge to break out my old Black Sabbath records?

:giggle:

On a more serious note, WHERE IS DEORR??? :rose:

Welcome all new members. :)

Please take a moment to review the rules for posting.

Thank god websleuths does not allow that reverse speech stuff. I first learned about it while reading that Facebook page earlier today and was shocked by all the people that were totally buying into it. :facepalm:

LOL

Me too. I almost got out my Vinly Beatles Album to play the "Revolution #9" or Walrus song backwards to see if I could hear "Paul is Dead". LOL

Only us older folks will get the reference. LOL :)

Absolutely correct that a body will float depending on decomposition gases built up which is directly dependent on Temperature of the water.

I do think it would not take 3 whole weeks though. We are in mid-summer and I watched another case recently of 3 women who were murdered and drowed in the Tampa Bay and their bodies surfaced in 3 days with 1 Cinder Block tied to them.

I cannot imagine the water is that cold in mid-summer.

IMO, That boy would have surfaced long ago if he was in the reservoir

The water in that stream is probably no warmer than 60 or so degrees Fahrenheit. It's coming from melted snow and mountain springs only a few miles away, and it's not getting a lot of direct sunshine. Overnight lows at that altitude could be in the 30's.

The reservoir might be somewhat warmer, but you're not talking Tampa Bay temperatures.

In one of the articles (can't remember which now)... it said that the SAR dogs circled the camp and kept returning back to the camp instead of venturing out into the wilderness. I find this interesting because the latest article the Idaho Fish and Game Investigator Tony Latham made the remark, "Latham said some theories investigators may be considering include 1.) Deorr walking away on his own, 2.) the possibility of him being abducted, 3.) the idea that he was never at the campsite in the first place or 4.) that a wild animal was involved in his disappearance." In my opinion: 1.) If he walked away the dogs would have caught the trail. 2.) If he were abducted there would not be a trail. 3.) If he were never there to begin with the dogs would return to the camp due to the belongings and scent from the parents car. 4.) If there was a wild animal attack there would be some blood or something and the dogs would have caught the trail. What is your opinion?

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/0...on-deorr-kunz-this-will-come-to-a-resolution/

The water in that stream is probably no warmer than 60 or so degrees Fahrenheit. It's coming from melted snow and mountain springs only a few miles away, and it's not getting a lot of direct sunshine. Overnight lows at that altitude could be in the 30's.

The reservoir might be somewhat warmer, but you're not talking Tampa Bay temperatures.

Thanks. Very Interesting it still gets that cold up there at night.

I knew they were up in mountains pretty far north but did not realize it is still rather chilly up there. Maybe 3 weeks is about right then.

Well, if you go to the Lonzie Barton thread in the Missing Persons Discussion and look at the picture in the first post, you might just put them records on. Take a good look, I feel something evil is thumbing it's nose at us.

I don't see a pic in the first (and only) post. All I see is a link to his missing poster. Can you point me in the right direction?

This is creepy.

[video=youtube;NOkWpavE5gE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOkWpavE5gE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members