ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a pic in the first (and only) post. All I see is a link to his missing poster. Can you point me in the right direction?

Removed my link.....

ETA: See Tridents Post #322 Link....that picture he has did make my jaw drop WOW

Thanks. Very Interesting it still gets that cold up there at night.

I knew they were up in mountains pretty far north but did not realize it is still rather chilly up there. Maybe 3 weeks is about right then.

Well, it will likely be in the 70's or 80's in the daytime, but then cools very rapidly because there's not much atmosphere to hold the heat in. Altitude is a funny thing.

Well, if you go to the Lonzie Barton thread in the Missing Persons Discussion and look at the picture in the first post, you might just put them records on. Take a good look, I feel something evil is thumbing it's nose at us.

I see a kid in a skateboard t-shirt with an Ewok poster behind him. What am I supposed to be seeing? And is this supposed to be related to Deorr?

Why do I have this sudden urge to break out my old Black Sabbath records?

:giggle:

On a more serious note, WHERE IS DEORR??? :rose:

I would pick Gary Moore music over Black Sabbath.....
If this is in reference to the useless pseudoscience of speech reversal, I get the reference to Black Sabbath.....

Hmmm I don't understand why some aren't seeing what I'm seeing at the link I gave. I'm seeing a little blonde boy wearing oversized cowboy boots. He's missing as of this AM.

I see a kid in a skateboard t-shirt with an Ewok poster behind him. What am I supposed to be seeing? And is this supposed to be related to Deorr?

I think I figured it out. I think Trident is referring to how similar he looks to Deorr. Same age, blond, huge cowboy boots. Trident, am I right? (I see I am, lol)

The conversation was about reverse speech, which is why I thought it had something to do with the posters or words on the door.

Yea, we had almost a day-long discussion about oversized boots on poor Deoorr's case and seeing that other missing boy just posted today with oversized boots who looks just like him.

Its just very uncanny. And sad.

Yeah. I know. I'm looking at the picture. I'm just not seeing anything sinister about it. There must be ten thousand blond kids wearing their dad's or mom's cowboy boots on any given day.

I think I must look at the world in a different way than most, and that's probably a good thing. I find that picture, uncanny, like Hatfield said. I also do not believe in coincidences. And, no, I do not believe there is a link between them other than in broader, spiritual sort of way.

Absolutely correct that a body will float depending on decomposition gases built up which is directly dependent on Temperature of the water.

I do think it would not take 3 whole weeks though. We are in mid-summer and I watched another case recently of 3 women who were murdered and drowed in the Tampa Bay and their bodies surfaced in 3 days with 1 Cinder Block tied to them.

I cannot imagine the water is that cold in mid-summer.

IMO, That boy would have surfaced long ago if he was in the reservoir

What is the water temperature there now? Below 40 F they don't surface at all.

I'm way back in #2 reading so I'm not caught up...forgive me if my questions have been answered.

Who was camping? Mom, Dad, Deorr, GGpa and the friend - correct?

What time did the sun set?

<modsnip>

The likiehood of finding a tiny child's little boots that are camoflage is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I imagine that if Deorr was taken by an animal, he would've been carried far from the site, back closer to a den of some sort, as happened with Azaria Chamberlain who was never found. Azaria'smclothing was found far from the campsite.

But aboriginal trackers had something to track and tracked the dingo to its lair where they found the clothing weeks later. Here, no signs of blood and no one seems to be able to track Deorr effectively.

Btw, ashes would only seem to confuse a cadaver dog, right? How many regular tracking dogs were used and how effective are those dogs known to be? I know in the case of two year old Emmett Trapp, I believe it was a private citizen who finally found his tracks and body, outside the search area. He had wandered for miles in the desert and no one thought he would've been able to get that far so he was outside the searched perimeter.

Then in the case of little Gage Wayment, none of the professional trackers found him. A private citizen did, with a dog. His dog found Gage covered in snow by a tree.

Caylee Anthony was found less than a mile from her home, by a utilities guy peeing off the road. Professional trackers, LE, all had heavily searched the area and never found her.

The wilderness is dense and vast. I don't know if his body or clothing will ever be found.

bbm

It was 6 years later afaik.

I'm way back in #2 reading so I'm not caught up...forgive me if my questions have been answered.

Who was camping? Mom, Dad, Deorr, GGpa and the friend - correct? YES-Those 5 are all we have heard so far at campsite.

What time did the sun set? NOT SURE but you can google Sunrise and Sunset times for cities to find out. Any city close by will get it close. There are plenty of websites that have this info by City/State.

<modsnip>

Answered above for you as best I could.

What is the water temperature there now? Below 40 F they don't surface at all.

I don't know what the temp is but IMO there's no way that the temp is anywhere near that cold in the reservoir at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee