ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought both the father's grandfather and the mother's grandfather were on the trip. That is how I read it.

No, the grandmother wasn't on the trip.

Per ClaireNC's post above:
Who is who?
On the camping trip were:
DeOrr jr.
Mom - Jessica, JM
Dad - DeOrr sr, DK
Maternal Great Grandfather – name unpublished
Great Grandfather's friend - male, name unpublished.

I don't know how to word this so I don't sound crazy, but I would feel better if someone local would search the Devil's Lake area about four miles as the crow flies west and a little north of the campground. I'm a skeptic. I don't put much stock in Bigfoot or Sasquatch or aliens, but after seeing David Paulides' compilation of similar missing persons cases, it couldn't hurt to follow up, really. This case follows a pattern. Vanishing into thin air near an area with Devil in the name. I know, I know. But it can't hurt to look. Sorry if this has been discussed -- can't keep up with the sheer volume of posts, and I can't get the search function figured out.

I don't know how to word this so I don't sound crazy, but I would feel better if someone local would search the Devil's Lake area about four miles as the crow flies west and a little north of the campground. I'm a skeptic. I don't put much stock in Bigfoot or Sasquatch or aliens, but after seeing David Paulides' compilation of similar missing persons cases, it couldn't hurt to follow up, really. This case follows a pattern. Vanishing into thin air near an area with Devil in the name. I know, I know. But it can't hurt to look. Sorry if this has been discussed -- can't keep up with the sheer volume of posts, and I can't get the search function figured out.

I wish I had never listened to that. :)

If it's any comfort to you -- in most areas of the western US, particularly the desert ones, you couldn't drop a flag into a random spot and not have it be in fairly close proximity to something with Devil or related in the name. Devil's Kitchen, Devil's Falls, Hellroaring Creek, Hell Flats, Spirit Lake, Demon Canyon, Screaming Demon Falls, Purgatory Canyon, Devil's Playground, Devil's Slide, etc. etc. etc. It's a theme.

If it's any comfort to you -- in most areas of the western US, particularly the desert ones, you couldn't drop a flag into a random spot and not have it be in fairly close proximity to something with Devil or related in the name. Devil's Kitchen, Devil's Falls, Hellroaring Creek, Hell Flats, Spirit Lake, Demon Canyon, Screaming Demon Falls, Purgatory Canyon, Devil's Playground, Devil's Slide, etc. etc. etc. It's a theme.
Ahhhh. That makes sense -- didn't realize that. I know you can twist facts into patterns, but like I said, it wouldn't hurt. Everywhere else has been searched. One of Paulides' "patterns" is found near water. Duh.

Some people have posted that the parents likely no longer think Deorr was abducted. Why would that be? No evidence has been found showing he died at the campground. I feel like most parents of missing children believe/want to believe their child is still alive, so less than a month later, they have already determined that he is no longer with us? The parents have not said this; they haven't shared their theory in the media since saying they think their son was abducted. <modsnip>So I am not seeing the "They aren't doing media interviews because they think their son died at the campground"...It's a good excuse but it doesn't seem to be a relevant one in this case.

Yes, check last few minutes:

[video=youtube;yIA0NvCxrRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIA0NvCxrRE[/video]

In the last minute of this video, there are pics of the jacket, trousers and boots Deorr was wearing. Obviously not the exact ones but it's the first time I've seen any pics of the clothes and those Camo cowboy boots. I could only imagine what they were actually like. Poor little Deorr.

I can't believe little DeOrr still hasn't been found. I was pretty sure they would find him in the water within the first few days. I really think now that everyone has rested, they need to go back to the campground and scour every inch of that area again.

Just thinking about those boots. While there should have been some skin cells for the dogs to pick up on, I'm wondering how a track might have been confused by boots belonging to someone else intermingled with any scent cone of Deorr's.

Some people have posted that the parents likely no longer think Deorr was abducted. Why would that be? No evidence has been found showing he died at the campground. I feel like most parents of missing children believe/want to believe their child is still alive, so less than a month later, they have already determined that he is no longer with us? The parents have not said this; they haven't shared their theory in the media since saying they think their son was abducted. <modsnip>So I am not seeing the "They aren't doing media interviews because they think their son died at the campground"...It's a good excuse but it doesn't seem to be a relevant one in this case.

I was one who said we don't know what they think right now, so I don't think it's fair to criticize the parents for not talking to the press about their kidnapped child if we don't even know if they still consider him kidnapped.

When posting links it would be nice if a brief description of what it is was included instead of just the link.

Two things I would like to say. Nobody is criticizing the parents about not talking to the media, with all due respect some of you ("you" in general) are becoming a little too defensive thinking people are attacking the parents. I repeat it is not a criticism/attack, we really need to get this clear and understood once and for all because it cannot be that every time we talk about the parents, there are a few posters who seem to get a little too uptight. There is no reason for that! We were talking about an amazing chance of going to national media to reach millions of people so our little Deorr can be found.

Personally, I respect the parent's wishes of not wanting to talk to national media (he is their child after all) but does not mean I agree or understand the reasoning behind it (and I do not have to, I know my place). We are not criticizing them for their choice, we just wish they took that chance that's all.

Poor baby. Two weeks now that you have been missing. I hope and pray that you are found alive. This case has been nothing short of odd. The LE hopefully is quietly building their case, but to me the lack of publicity and begging for the return of the child is an ominous sign. I fear that, just as LE has said, DeOrr was never at the campsite. All of the other information (witness at the store and dumping of remains) are red herrings.

I fear that, just as LE has said, DeOrr was never at the campsite.

Well, we need to be factual. They never said that. I am pretty sure it is perhaps a theory that they might be exploring/investigating but they never said that.

Well, we need to be factual. They never said that. I am pretty sure it is perhaps a theory that they might be exploring/investigating but they never said that.

Not only did they not say that, but they gave us every indication that they believed he WAS at the campsite. They spent thousands of dollars and man hours at that campsite trying to find him. They would never have done that if they didn't believe he was there.

But isn't it valid to doubt someone's belief if they don't follow up on it with some kind of action?

If I say, I believe I can get a really well paying job if I go to Company X tomorrow and apply there, and then I spend the next week in front of my TV instead, wouldn't you doubt that I really want this job?

Not saying the parents spend their time in front of the TV, this is just an example.

I think it's valid to assume they don't believe in an abduction anymore - for whatever reasons. It does not mean they necessarily believe he died at the campsite. Plus, the emphasis is on 'assume'. I wouldn't go as far as saying it is fact or sure.

jmo

Two things I would like to say. Nobody is criticizing the parents about not talking to the media, with all due respect some of you ("you" in general) are becoming a little too defensive thinking people are attacking the parents. I repeat it is not a criticism/attack, we really need to get this clear and understood once and for all because it cannot be that every time we talk about the parents, there are a few posters who seem to get a little too uptight. There is no reason for that! We were talking about an amazing chance of going to national media to reach millions of people so our little Deorr can be found.

Personally, I respect the parent's wishes of not wanting to talk to national media (he is their child after all) but does not mean I agree or understand the reasoning behind it (and I do not have to, I know my place). We are not criticizing them for their choice, we just wish they took that chance that's all.

You can only speak for yourself. Please see below:

Poor baby. Two weeks now that you have been missing. I hope and pray that you are found alive. This case has been nothing short of odd. The LE hopefully is quietly building their case, but to me the lack of publicity and begging for the return of the child is an ominous sign. I fear that, just as LE has said, DeOrr was never at the campsite. All of the other information (witness at the store and dumping of remains) are red herrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8