ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to explain where I was coming from, my cellphone never syncs the time. Yes "auto time" is turned on in the settings. I set it 10 minutes fast to test it. Hours later it is still 10 minutes fast. But I'm not in USA.

Well if it is of any relevance - I am in the UK, I have a fairly basic phone that does pics and texts but not a 'smart phone'.
I have to set the time myself. :shame:
I would love to have a phone that sets its own time (like the laptop).
I don't think that a 'two minute' variable on a mobile suggests any different occurrence relevant to the situation we are discussing though.

Well if it is of any relevance - I am in the UK, I have a fairly basic phone that does pics and texts but not a 'smart phone'.
I don't think that a 'two minute' variable on a mobile suggests any different occurrence relevant to the situation we are discussing though.
Thanks Jessie so it's not just me has a cellphone with a non-sync'ing clock.

An interesting question .. is it possible for a cellphone clock to be two minutes slow even when it is synced from the network?

I've had an iphone for several years, updating every two years or so. They always are synced with the time exactly the same as my computer, my car clock, ipad, etc. If I ever want to REALLY know what time it is, I look at my phone, my ipad, or my computer. Idk, are the phones in the UK different? But then again, I think it comes down to we're just splitting hairs. :gaah:

I've had an iphone for several years, updating every two years or so. They always are synced with the time exactly the same as my computer, my car clock, ipad, etc. If I ever want to REALLY know what time it is, I look at my phone, my ipad, or my computer. Idk, are the phones in the UK different? But then again, I think it comes down to we're just splitting hairs. :gaah:
I've read that on iPhone6 when there is a "call waiting" one of the options it offers is "reply with message" (don't pick up the second call but reply with a text message instead)?
Also I'm interested in what its default "call waiting" tones sound like? (to compare with some tones in the background audio of the released 911 call).

What about the possibility of the text being an accident. She is on the phone with her Mom getting worked up > T tells her to call 911 > she disconnects and hits 911 send but doesn't realize her messaging is still open > oops... dial 911 for real. I have texted when I meant to dial before. A couple times I was even holding the stupid phone to my ear when my wife texted me back, ha!

I don't think they are innocent, an accident just seems to make more sense. If you are going through the motions of a cover up, you aren't going to leave incriminating texts out there.

Why a cover up of an accident by at least 4/5 individuals or even more? Because it would have been too embarrassing for J (and HER family): 2 children not living with J but with their young father and now suddenly a third child which is in the custody of his mother dead by accident?? That would have confirmed rumors, which certainly were already told before.
IF "accident" at all I would think it must have been an "accident" caused by severest neglect or mistreatment - and I for my part wouldn't title such an "accident" as an accident.
IF little sweet Deorr got run over with a car I would just use the term "accident". But then: why covering up and anyway have to accept to be publicly named a murder suspect?
Only MOO

Have any iPhone6 users here ever used this "reply with message" button which enables you, in the middle of a call, to respond to a waiting call by sending a text message ?
attachment.php

Attachments

• replywithmessage.png
    replywithmessage.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 359
I've read that on iPhone6 when there is a "call waiting" one of the options it offers is "reply with message" (don't pick up the second call but reply with a text message instead)?
Also I'm interested in what its default "call waiting" tones sound like? (to compare with some tones in the background audio of the released 911 call).

I have an android phone I have used the reply with message, some messages are pre written and you just choose from list, but you can also write your own, at least on my device.

My call waiting sounds just like a muted vibration,only to the speed of beep...beep...beep

I have an android phone I have used the reply with message, some messages are pre written and you just choose from list, but you can also write your own, at least on my device.

My call waiting sounds just like a muted vibration,only to the speed of beep...beep...beep
Thanks skinnycat, so the option "reply with message" to a waiting call is available on some Android phones, as well as on some Apple phones.
Has anyone here ever responded to a "call waiting" by choosing the "reply with message" option and then the "custom" option (to write your own brief text instead of using one of the pre written texts)?

Have any iPhone6 users here ever used this "reply with message" button which enables you, in the middle of a call, to respond to a waiting call by sending a text message ?
attachment.php

I think you are confusing iPhone 6 with iOS 6. That feature was introduced well before iPhone 6 ever came out. It's on every iPhone that uses iOS 6.0 & up.

I think I have used it maybe once or twice. I never use it because then I would have to switch to speakerphone to continue the current phone conversation and text at the same time and it's never that urgent. I thought we all agreed J had to have sent the text before calling 911 due to the 911 call time vs the text time on TBC's phone?

I think you are confusing iPhone 6 with iOS 6. That feature was introduced well before iPhone 6 ever came out. It's on every iPhone that uses iOS 6.0 & up.

I think I have used it maybe once or twice. I never use it because then I would have to switch to speakerphone to continue the current phone conversation and text at the same time and it's never that urgent. I thought we all agreed J had to have sent the text before calling 911 due to the 911 call time vs the text time on TBC's phone?
Right?

It is amazing how much time we have devoted recently to alibi building type of discussion. I prefer spending my time on this thread waiving a pitchfork and yelling kill it with fire.

If someone, anyone has some actually reasonable doubt to cast I'm all ears but I'm done trying to explain Vernal's voice being on Jessica's 911 call as cross talk, or Jessica's weird as hell text to her mom as some kind of hole in the space time continuum.

Thanks ZooSleuth.
I'm keeping an open mind on whether the text was sent before making the 911 call, or during the 911 call.
I consider the audio timestamp 14:28:04 on the released 911 call recording to be accurate, because I assume the modern state of the art equipment at Salmon 911 Center syncs accurately to an internet time server. But for the txt reportedly received by T, the received at 14:26 time would be based on the clock of T's cellphone.
MOO there is a possibility that the clock on some cellphones can be consistently slow two minutes even when time-synced from the cellphone network.
One would think that is impossible, I thought it was absolutely beyond all doubt impossible.
But that was before doing a few google searches like: cellphone minutes slow

Right?

It is amazing how much time we have devoted recently to alibi building type of discussion. I prefer spending my time on this thread waiving a pitchfork and yelling kill it with fire.

If someone, anyone has some actually reasonable doubt to cast I'm all ears but I'm done trying to explain Vernal's voice being on Jessica's 911 call as cross talk, or Jessica's weird as hell text to her mom as some kind of hole in the space time continuum.
If a text is being flagged as suspicious, MOO it's important to be accurate about when it was sent, specifically whether it was before the call, or during the call.

If a text is being flagged as suspicious, MOO it's important to be accurate about when it was sent, specifically whether it was before the call, or during the call.

And per the time stamp that we have been discussing it was sent 2 minutes prior to the call. You seem to be very interested in any small shadow, perceived or manufactured so as to cast doubt, I say that with all due respect of course counsel.

You have subjected this court (board) to numerous quests for truth that go off on the littlest speck of doubt. It seems like lots of energy is being devoted to shooting tiny holes in every small piece of evidence we have been given. Vernal on Jessica's 911 call, electronic crosstalk. Suspicious timing of text, hole in the space time continuum. No witness sightings of Deorr, vague UNSUBSTANTIATED word that Cooter the gas station man might have seen a toddler's head in some truck. Vernal's wild impossible ride down the road to call 911, detailed mapping and safe speed arguments. The list is endless since you "joined" us to discuss this case.

And per the time stamp that we have been discussing it was sent 2 minutes prior to the call. You seem to be very interested in any small shadow, perceived or manufactured so as to cast doubt, I say that with all due respect of course counsel.

You have subjected this court (board) to numerous quests for truth that go off on the littlest speck of doubt. It seems like lots of energy is being devoted to shooting tiny holes in every small piece of evidence we have been given. Vernal on Jessica's 911 call, electronic crosstalk. Suspicious timing of text, hole in the space time continuum. No witness sightings of Deorr, vague UNSUBSTANTIATED word that Cooter the gas station man might have seen a toddler's head in some truck. Vernal's wild impossible ride down the road to call 911, detailed mapping and safe speed arguments. The list is endless since you "joined" us to discuss this case.

We have no evidence of the exact time the 911 text was sent to T's phone other than the time on her handset, which may or may not be accurate. There are several reports of time sync faults on Samsung phones.
As you worked in a call centre, can you tell us if it is possible for one operator to intercept an ongoing call from another line?

We have no evidence of the exact time the 911 text was sent to T's phone other than the time on her handset, which may or may not be accurate. There are several reports of time sync faults on Samsung phones.
As you worked in a call centre, can you tell us if it is possible for one operator to intercept an ongoing call from another line?
What relevance would that have on the case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Attention to small but important details, such as checking the accuracy of the time of a communication, and checking all the possible ways background audio can get into a a recording, can only help, and cannot possibly hinder, a successful investigation.
The man who pumped the diesel "thought he might have saw the back of the head of an infant" http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...-to-deorr-kunz (6:46)
MOO there is no conclusive proof that the child was in the truck at that diesel pump, and no conclusive proof that he wasn't, therefore either is possible. I'm open to either possibility, and respect both opinions.

Ok since this is the second time someone has asked, not in my experience. I have heard of that in years gone my experience begins in 2008 and I never witnessed that happening. I doubt this will help in the quest for "the truth" but at Cablevision where I worked all the calls also recorded the rep's computer screen and you could listen to the call and see the rep typing and servicing the caller. If there was some kind of glitch in the Matrix and Vernal and Jessica's call did cross I am positive a modern call center would see that on the computer screens and of course hear the audio suddenly adding in 1 or 2 more voices. They also assuredly have what is called screen pop where when a call comes in the computer pulls up relevant information like addresses for landline based 911 calls and in this case the name of the mobile subscriber and quite possibly some kind of gps location. My opinion which is admittedly of little value is there is no way Vernal and Jessica crossed calls especially considering this was probably a small call center where the reps might actually be sitting 5 feet apart.

I'm having a lightbulb moment...
Finding a job that pays me to be on websleuths everyday...

Let's minutely pick apart the days leading up to the 'trip'. I'm more concerned for the life of this child than the ridiculousness of how they rolled out their plan.
I say "let's" but I never have time to comment. Just suggesting for those that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966