ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crying shame little Deorr has to be bumped up.

OT:

Justice is often so much slower than we would like. With some possible movement in the Kyron Horman case --the defacto suspect, Terri Mouton Horman, now having legal entanglements and charges in CA, I am hopeful that this may be the beginning of finding justice for Kyron. I'm not giving up on justice for little Deorr, I am confident that LE and those who truly care for Deorr continiue to work hard to bring him home. and bring justice for him.

ADMIN NOTE: For those who haven't read the rules, all petitions must first be approved by an administrator or the owner.

I've looked over the one posted above, and will allow it to stand with the stipulation that it does not take over the thread.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. Any questions or comments can be addressed to me in a private message.

As an aside, each case comes with a different set of circumstances. As admin and mods, we do our best to maintain consistency. I can attest to you, however, that is nearly impossible. The rules provide guidelines. And within those guidelines are many various shades of gray. Perhaps the toughest part of our job is picking the correct shade, and making a judgment call based upon it. Do we always get it right? Nope. But we sure as hell try.

Bessie
WS Administrator

I have been here since the beginning, so I have heard it all. But now that we have family members and JM and VDK supporters, I have my "one question".

"Please give me 1 reason why the parents would 1.)Remain silent 2.)Not repeat their story 3.)Ignore the press, if they have nothing to hide?"

For the sake of us all, please do not give us some "*advertiser censored* and bull" story about how we would react in that situation... or how the press might get things twisted up...

I think the parents need locked up for the way they are acting since the incident, whether they did it or not.

I feel so sad, Christmas is in a few weeks, lil DeOrr should be so excited seeing Santa, his little eyes should be twinkling with anticipation for the little toy truck he wanted, breaks my heart to know he is still missing.

Maybe there could be a Christmas miracle with an arrest or two, maybe three, possibly four.

I feel sad too. Where is justice when you need it? :bump:

What prompted SB to come out and announce parents as suspects when he did?
Challenge is to answer from your best recollection, first. Then, if you want, go find the answer to my question and see if you got it right, or not.
I'll be back later. Thanks

Challenge is to answer from your best recollection, first. Then, if you want, go find the answer to my question and see if you got it right, or not.

Didn't it have something to do with a fundraiser? It seems he warned people off of donating to them/contributing money because they were suspects in the disappearance of DeOrr.

If my child wandered off from a campsite in the mountains, I would be there everyday there wasn't snow on the ground, looking for his body. I would rake a five mile radius with my hands if that is all I had. Then I would rake 6 miles, then 7. I would die on that mountain before I stopped looking.

Many of us would die on that mountain trying. And then trying even harder from heaven.
And we are not blood.

Didn't it have something to do with a fundraiser? It seems he warned people off of donating to them/contributing money because they were suspects in the disappearance of DeOrr.

Yes,that's correct, SB didn't want people being taken advantage of by those who are suspected of harming / disappearing their little boy.

Tricia's True Crime Radio interview with Sheriff Bowerman
January 28, 2016

15:17
TG: Do you feel, one of the private detectives, I believe it was Frank , he said that he felt that they were using, the parents, Deorr’s parents, were using this for their own personal gain? Do you believe that perhaps they were using this to collect money? Do you think there’s something nefarious that way going on?

15:38
SB: You know I honestly don’t have an opinion one way or another on that aspect um, you know because they have been very cooperative and very willing to talk to us, but I know they are doing fundraisers, and the public has been calling me and saying, Sheriff, we want to help. Do we donate money? Do we donate resources and that’s been a real struggle for me, and so that’s why I decided to go public because I want them to know the facts—the facts as we see them, that they are
being less than truthful, and then let them make an educated decision on whether they want to help at that point.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12319129

Sheriff names parents suspects in disappearance of Idaho toddler
By Crimesider Staff CBS News January 25, 2016, 4:26 PM

[...]

"They are the top persons of interest," Bowerman told CBS affiliate KBOI. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

[...]

"They know something, I just don't know what they know," he told the station. "It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

[URL="http://kboi2.com/news/local/report-...oddler-deorr-kunz-officially-suspects]Sheriff on missing toddler DeOrr Kunz's parents: 'They know where he is absolutely'[/url]
By KBOI News Staff Monday, January 25th 2016

[...]

The sheriff said the investigation began to turn in the second week of January after the FBI and behavior analysts turned over their findings. Detectives brought them in yet again for follow up interviews and they continued with their story, the sheriff says.
"I thought I'd give them another opportunity to tell us what happened, " he said. "I decided it was time the public knew what my concerns were -- I don't believe we have an abducted child."

[...]

Bowerman says the couple agreed to a polygraph test, but when asked if they knew where there son was, red flags were raised.

"They are being less than truthful," Bowerman said. "They know something, I just don't know what they know. It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

[...]

"I'm not willing to jeopardize the investigation and filing (charges) too early," he said. "I want to make sure I got this right.

[...]

Bowerman has asked the public to come forward if they had ever noticed any strange behavior between the couple and their son before his disappearance.

Well if they were freaking innocent why are they not out there looking for their son? They don't want awful comparisons o negative things said about them they need to come forward and say what happened and bring national media ttention to their son. Answer the publics questions and spend every waking moment looking for him. Seriously... . I just have no respect for them in all honesty. I think they did something of course they have something to hide. I thought David Paulides said their case was not the same as his other ones? So maddening and frustrating. Sorry!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I doubt that, here where I live we are trained for such jobs, in fact there are schooling courses that teach 911 dispatch. It is a higher paid job than just the clerk at the store, you just don't walk in off the street and get a job such as a 911 dispatcher, without having training.

I know that every state is different, maybe some that live in Idaho can answer on whether or not the 911 dispatch are just joes off the street that are unsure of the equipment or they are schooled and trained on how to handle an emergency 911 call,

I live in North Idaho and had actually done testing to be a 911 dispatcher and passed. When I did my sit ins at the dispatch center the monitor indeed pinged the geographical location of the caller every time. There is also availibilty to see visual photos of pinged location as well. I do not know what sort of systems they use in Ledore though. ours is for Kootenai County only.

Heads up folks !

Some posts have been removed. You can't post screenshots from random FB accounts.

:wave:

Thinking of this innocent little boy, Deorr. I don't know why, but I keep getting vibes that GGP had something to do with it. Was there more than one involved? Or others involved in the cover up? Idk, but maybe at least one, maybe two, maybe all. All for different reasons. All disgraceful.

Maybe if we all send up a Christmas prayer that he be found. And, for an arrest... (((Prayers)))

I really don't know. But four people... One of them will crack at some point. Or someone will stumble across little DeOrr's remains :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan