ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klein says "they have a case" , and at this in their opinion there is no need a body now. This is killing me, I need to know what they've discovered. Please, please, I pray for an arrest or arrests very soon.

And what JM wrote on her FB page after her baby went missing is unbelievable. Pretty much says it all, IMO.

Ooh what did she say? I've forgotten!!

Regardless of your good for nothing egg donor, We're not forgetting you baby Deorr. :bump:

Dear Baby Deorr,

I wish you never went camping that day.
I wish your 'parents' would have told the TRUTH from the beginning.
I wish you were found alive.
I hope you will be found and properly laid to rest.
I hope the persons responsible are tormented day and night by what they have done to you.
I hope and wish for JUSTICE.

Bumping for Deorr

TBC will have a new "event" and is inviting everybody.

TBC will have a new "event" and is inviting everybody.

These "events" always seem to crop up after the public is reminded that little DeOrr is still missing and that his parents remain the main suspects. It's like they're reminded that, "oh yeah, we're supposed to look like we're grieving/searching. Better schedule something!" Poor DeOrr. He deserved better.

Klein posted a new video on his FB page.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Klein posted a new video on his FB page.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Yes, as most of us here have come to believe and to know..... she's so narcissistic, so disingenuous, so unbelievably insincere, so shallow, and so ....... trashy. Poor little Deorr, he never had a chance. :tears: And much thanks to Klein for shining the light of truth into the darkness.

IMO...this house of cards WILL tumble down. There's a slight breeze blowing on it now...
IMO, it is huge that Mom is now inching in the direction of blaming Dad.

Couriermail

Parents charged with toddler’s murder

UPDATE: The parents of Baden Bond will appear in court today accused of murdering the toddler, who vanished 10 years ago.

im sorry im a little foggy on this case, its been a while, but didnt 4 people see that kid at the campsite? If so how would mom or dad do something to the kid with the witnesses having seen the child? I always thought it was a mountain lion too they are quite stealthy when hunting, that poor little baby bless him, correct me if I am wrong but from my memory I thought he was for sure at the campsite and alive and well at one time

im sorry im a little foggy on this case, its been a while, but didnt 4 people see that kid at the campsite? If so how would mom or dad do something to the kid with the witnesses having seen the child? I always thought it was a mountain lion too they are quite stealthy when hunting, that poor little baby bless him, correct me if I am wrong but from my memory I thought he was for sure at the campsite and alive and well at one time

You have been gone a while haven't you, LOL. Welcome back. Just a very brief update:

LE stated some time ago that he doubts little Deorr was ever at the campsite.
Little Deorr's parents were named suspects in his disappearance.
LE and Klein Inv. have both stated they don't believe little Deorr is alive, and that it was either accidental death with a cover up, or, a homicide.
Also, the mountain lion theory was put to bed, and IIRC, it is a more or less forbidden topic. Please anyone, correct me here if I'm wrong. TIA :)

You have been gone a while haven't you, LOL. Welcome back. Just a very brief update:

LE stated some time ago that he doubts little Deorr was ever at the campsite.
Little Deorr's parents were named suspects in his disappearance.
LE and Klein Inv. have both stated they don't believe little Deorr is alive, and that it was either accidental death with a cover up, or, a homicide.
Also, the mountain lion theory was put to bed, and IIRC, it is a more or less forbidden topic. Please anyone, correct me here if I'm wrong. TIA :)
Hahaha! 👏👏👏 I think you covered it.

One more thing: the parents (at least) are LIARS

I have been following this story since the beginning. I hope little Deorr gets Justice soon if my child was supposedly "lost" on a mountain there's nothing that could get me to leave there until I scoured every square inch of it. I definitely would not have the energy or interest to continue my love life with someone new. I pray for answers soon Deorr you deserved so much better. [emoji17]

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Am I missing something or has little Deorr's case become quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Does anyone know if there are more searches planned ? :bump:

Am I missing something or has little Deorr's case become quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Does anyone know if there are more searches planned ? :bump:
I haven't heard anything lately.

Still believe one of them will break down soon and tell the truth about little DeOrr.

How can anyone carry the burden of this enormous lie for so long?

Little DeOrr needs to come home.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Couriermail

Parents charged with toddler’s murder

UPDATE: The parents of Baden Bond will appear in court today accused of murdering the toddler, who vanished 10 years ago.
Dear FromGermany,

Thank you so much for this!!

We will always have hope for little DeOrr.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member