ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were articles (unfortunately I can't remember which one said what) that explained lack of blood from such an attack, dogs not being able to locate blood and why, that lions lick up the blood, as well as the difficulty in general for tracking mountain lions. So, if a question really puzzles you about these animals, rest assured the answer IS out there.

I wonder if it has something to do with non struggle by victim, a broken spinal cord and immediate death, maybe little blood unless an artery is punctured. :(
And the lion is so swift in leaving the area, whatever blood there is never reaches the ground. This is getting a little too gruesome for me, sorry. But maybe that could explain the lack of blood. :(

It would be interesting to know. I'd also be interested in knowing if LE has managed to track down some of these people to find out what they may have seen or known. Far from the desolate place I pictured, this creates a much different image and may make abduction more likely.

Wasn't there a vehicle they were looking for early on? Silver/blue, perhaps?

Yes, the older 80's-90's light blue GMC. It was referenced the very first time I heard about this case. Not a word since. I will go back and see if I can find it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yes they took polygraphs no they didn't change their story. The only reason that they're POI's is because they were in the area when their baby disappeared. So far they haven't been called suspects. They are victims so far I've seen no evidence here to prove otherwise. If you have anything to show or prove that someone's to blame I'll consider it. Otherwise cut them some slack.
We have a confirmation they took polygraphs. We don't know if anyone changed their story. If they were only being given the POI moniker for being at the campsite...they would be called witnesses. No one has been ruled out.

ETA: Correction.

He confirmed they did take a polygraph test but didn't know when or if the results of the test would be released to the public.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/new-details-on-search-for-deorr-kunz-jr/34281340

I would say the FBI and the Sheriff's office must have found some evidence to direct their investigation in a different way besides animal attack because they have dismissed it as a possibility. Doesn't mean an animal attack in that area may not be possible, but it does mean if they do have evidence of something else happening...it did not happen to DeOrr. They know what is going on and we do not so I am going with their impression of the case.

But that's just it. What IS their impression of the case? Do we KNOW?

Yes, the older 80's-90's light blue GMC. It was referenced the very first time I heard about this case. Not a word since. I will go back and see if I can find it.

"An aunt posts: "Little man is missing and has possibly been abducted. Vehicles to look out for is older light blue GMC/Chevy late 80s early 90s, also possibly a black truck - unknown model.""

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/loca...-year-old-continues-in-lemhi-county/30058523/

Yes they took polygraphs no they didn't change their story. The only reason that they're POI's is because they were in the area when their baby disappeared. So far they haven't been called suspects. They are victims so far I've seen no evidence here to prove otherwise. If you have anything to show or prove that someone's to blame I'll consider it. Otherwise cut them some slack.

How do you know their story remains unchanged??? Have you seen them, talked to them? are you part of Idaho LE? We have not been privy to anything additional in MSM in regards to the story from the parents.. Not being fresh.. but you said it.. where is it written they haven't changed their story?

I wonder if it has something to do with non struggle by victim, a broken spinal cord and immediate death, maybe little blood unless an artery is punctured. :(
And the lion is so swift in leaving the area, whatever blood there is never reaches the ground. This is getting a little too gruesome for me, sorry. But maybe that could explain the lack of blood. :(

I DO think it had something to do with the bite itself and the speed in which it takes place as well as the forest floor. Thanks so much.

I suppose little Deorr could have wondered off and gotten lost, would have perished long before now though. :(
Here's one example of that, though it was in a colder time of the year and the little boy, two y/o Gage Wayment, was found six days later. He had died of exposure and hypothermia. :( His father had left him sleeping and buckled in his car seat, locked in the cab of his pickup for 45 minutes while he was scouting for deer. When he returned the Gage was gone. :(

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95145

Another sad turn of events, Gage's father committed suicide after being arrested and charged with negligent homicide in his son's death. :(

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92851

Gotta walk away for a while, all these tragedies are getting to me.

The sheriff stated they did take polygraphs but he did not know when and if the results would be released. The article has been posted.

The sheriff stated they did take polygraphs but he did not know when and if the results would be released. The article has been posted.

I may be wrong but didnt LE say they offered to take polygraphs and he did not know when and if the results would be released..not that they had taken them already,..unless something has changed since I read that.

Thanks. I had forgotten. I corrected my post. :)

I may be wrong but didnt LE say they offered to take polygraphs and he did not know when and if the results would be released..not that they had taken them already,..unless something has changed since I read that.
He confirmed they did take a polygraph test but didn't know when or if the results of the test would be released to the public.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/new-d...nz-jr/34281340

I don't dispute that there ARE mountain lions in the area. And I know they are elusive, we have them in abundance outside my back door, yet I've never seen one personally. However, hunters are very successful in their hunts. Just looking at the reporting from the Leadore area shows that not many people actually kill mountain lions there.

On our camping trip we didn't see any sign - at all - of mountain lions. And since they are elusive, it makes even more sense that they would not hang out in the area that Deorr disappeared. That area is relatively busy (camping, fishing, atv and motorcycles etc) and mountain lions don't really like people. And there has never (that I could find) been an incident with a mountain lion near Leadore, which makes me believe it is unlikely what caused Deorr to disappear - especially in broad daylight. I might be more inclined to go that way if he had gone missing in the dusk-dawn hours.

I want to add that because mountain lions are elusive, which they ARE, doesn't mean they don't habitat near busy areas which you have stated. Elusive simply means they are difficult or impossible to find or catch, which they ARE. And, they are solitary animals. That doesn't mean they don't go where their prey is or even where LOTS of prey congregate, it means they don't hang out with other mountain lions, except a mother with her babies and the eight days in which they mate. They are loners, not groupies, like wolves.

I suppose little Deorr could have wondered off and gotten lost, would have perished long before now though. :(
Here's one example of that, though it was in a colder time of the year and the little boy, two y/o Gage Wayment, was found six days later. He had died of exposure and hypothermia. :( His father had left him sleeping and buckled in his car seat, locked in the cab of his pickup for 45 minutes while he was scouting for deer. When he returned the Gage was gone. :(

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95145

Another sad turn of events, Gage's father committed suicide after being arrested and charged with negligent homicide in his son's death. :(

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92851

Gotta walk away for a while, all these tragedies are getting to me.

Was there a movie made based on this story? I saw one that sounds similar to this sad story.

So... no new updates from the Sheriff or FBI??

TIA! :tyou:

His boots or his jacket pj's. Would be found if it were an animal. IMO

And I do not believe an animal attacked this child.
All moo

I was sitting here wondering if anybody remembers any other missing child case where everybody concerned was so quiet.

I remember the Lisa Irwin case but they gave interviews and had news people on their front lawn daily.

I remember Kyron Horman and we saw quite a bit from the parents. Only the step mother remained silent.

The Cummings and the Dunns were interviewed and appeared on several shows.

The Anthonys made the rounds but not so much heard from Casey.

Is it just WS and a few FB and analysis type people interested in finding what happened to little DeOrr?

This missing child case really puzzles me with the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties