ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mormonism/LDS is not a cult.

Maybe not LDS, again my apologies, but no-one will ever convince me that FLDS is not a cult. And a sickeningly evil one at that. I have my own reasons for believing that.

I hope little Deorr is at peace and not suffering. Wherever he is.

The John Kunz II family came from Switzerland to southeastern Idaho in the mid to late 1800's. There were a couple of generations of polygamy then none as the LDS church stopped the practice. John Kunz II had many children who had many children and as far as I know there aren't any Kunz families in the FLDS population, as the family stayed with the mainstream LDS.

IMO from lots of geological research on the Kunz family. HTH.

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk
very interesting, thankyou.

Maybe not LDS, again my apologies, but no-one will ever convince me that FLDS is not a cult. And a sickeningly evil one at that. I have my own reasons for believing that.

I hope little Deorr is at peace and not suffering. Wherever he is.

I agree with you, I just wanted to make sure when you said "cults" you meant FLDS only. Just keeping them separate in the discussion.

(Slight OT: I recommend Under The Banner of Heaven if the subject interests you.)

Deorr Sr. has replied they have hired a PI on Idaho Missing Alert. Who's to say they're not papering the country? If every word I ever spoke in an interview was ripped apart, scrutinized, criticized, viewed as suspicious, reversed by lunatics & held against me like theirs was, I don't think I would be very public either. I'd be doing everything I could to find my child and keep the public who wants to crucify me at arms length. They don't need the added stress. But I'm positive they are doing everything they can to get his poster out there. I just think we could help them do that. One of the road blocks I'm sure they're running into is the announcements in the media that LE has ruled out an abduction. It's all over the net. But what Bowerman actually said, is he can't rule it out either.

One question I have is, if there is a legitimate sighting....is ANYONE taking the tips seriously & checking it out? Honestly, that worries me more than anything. I was registered with the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, The Lost etc. I didn't get any help from those organizations. Geez, when my daughter was spotted 2500 miles away by a bus driver, I called the Sheriff in Florida for help. They were awful to me. They grilled me for an hour and a half, kept putting me on hold, transferring me to one department after another where I was continuously having to repeat my story. After an hour and a half they finally got me to someone who would dispatch a car to go look. It took them another 3 hours to actually get a car there. 4 1/2 hours later they called me and said no one fitting her description was there! Oh really!!? Brilliant! That's when I took matters into my own hands and went myself and I found her 1.2 miles away from the spot the driver had told me he saw her.

The Center for Missing and Exploited Children are overwhelmed with cases and understaffed. They have volunteers they send out when they can. It could be hours or days later before they can go check a lead out. With everyone saying an abduction has been ruled out...what are the chances they're going to act on any of the leads being phoned in? That's my biggest concern. My Missing Posters had my personal phone number on them as well as the authorities. The driver called me directly and I'm glad he did. Sorry for the rant, but I feel very strongly about this and don't hold much faith in the Sheriff's dept or the Missing Children's agencies.

JMO

Isn't Mr. Deorr, Little Deorr's daddy, a truck driver? That is a large group of people who travel all OVER the place. Maybe enlisting their efforts in some organized manner regarding not only getting those fliers out but also and especially, looking for Deorr at every stop. Just a thought!

Isn't Mr. Deorr, Little Deorr's daddy, a truck driver? That is a large group of people who travel all OVER the place. Maybe enlisting their efforts in some organized manner regarding not only getting those fliers out but also and especially, looking for Deorr at every stop. Just a thought!
Yeah...that's the idea...anyone on board to coordinate distribution? The great thing about truck drivers and bus drivers is they sit up high in their seats and can see into cars. Great idea ILokal!

I agree with you, I just wanted to make sure when you said "cults" you meant FLDS only. Just keeping them separate in the discussion.

(Slight OT: I recommend Under The Banner of Heaven if the subject interests you.)

thankyou, Im very interested in this subject and will look that title up, thanks a lot.

Deorr Sr. has replied they have hired a PI on Idaho Missing Alert. Who's to say they're not papering the country? If every word I ever spoke in an interview wautinized, criticized, viewed as suspicious, reversed by lunatics & held against me like theirs was, I don't think I would be very public either. I'd be doing everything I could to find my child and keep the public who wants to crucify me at arms length. They don't need the added stress. But I'm positive they are doing everything they can to get his poster out there. I just think we could help them do that. One of the road blocks I'm sure they're running into is the announcements in the media that LE has ruled out an abduction. It's all over the net. But what Bowerman actually said, is he can't rule it out either.

One question I have is, if there is a legitimate sighting....is ANYONE taking the tips seriously & checking it out? Honestly, that worries me more than anything. I was registered with the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, The Lost etc. I didn't get any help from those organizations. Geez, when my daughter was spotted 2500 miles away by a bus driver, I called the Sheriff in Florida for help. They were awful to me. They grilled me for an hour and a half, kept putting me on hold, transferring me to one department after another where I was continuously having to repeat my story. After an hour and a half they finally got me to someone who would dispatch a car to go look. It took them another 3 hours to actually get a car there. 4 1/2 hours later they called me and said no one fitting her description was there! Oh really!!? Brilliant! That's when I took matters into my own hands and went myself and I found her 1.2 miles away from the spot the driver had told me he saw her.

The Center for Missing and Exploited Children are overwhelmed with cases and understaffed. They have volunteers they send out when they can. It could be hours or days later before they can go check a lead out. With everyone saying an abduction has been ruled out...what are the chances they're going to act on any of the leads being phoned in? That's my biggest concern. My Missing Posters had my personal phone number on them as well as the authorities. The driver called me directly and I'm glad he did. Sorry for the rant, but I feel very strongly about this and don't hold much faith in the Sheriff's dept or the Missing Children's agencies.

JMO

They have hired a PI?

Once again, folks:

Posting in a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not allowed. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email to contact staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

There may be a Kunz in there but the Kunz family in general is mainstream LDS. This particular family comes from John Kunz II's son Robert and so on. They ARE NOT FLDS!

So Little DeOrr, DeOrr Senior and DeOrr the Grandfather are NOT FLDS, right? Have we even seen anything suggesting they're LDS? The only connection I saw was someone in IR's family was once a member. How did we get here?

Right. The family of origin is LDS but the individuals may or may not be. I'm not saying there has never been a Kunz gone fundamentalist, but the family first converted to the church in Switzerland then came to the US. John Kunz II and several of his children were polygamist but not the generations after that as far as I know. If there were it wasn't with the Kunz's who the Deorrs come from as their line stayed in the Montpellier Idaho area and they likely would not stay there if they'd gone fundamental as that is an LDS community not FLDS.

And now back to lurking. 😃 where's this cutie guy?

Yeah...that's the idea...anyone on board to coordinate distribution? The great thing about truck drivers and bus drivers is they sit up high in their seats and can see into cars. Great idea ILokal!

I will be a "helper", but not a "coordinator".

There is a truckers board that I belonged to a while back. They send me mail about once a year. I believe they spread the word and look for the missing while on the road. Unfortunately, I just spent half an hour or so trying to track them down with no luck. Perhaps someone with better tracking skills could find them?

Right. The family of origin is LDS but the individuals may or may not be. I'm not saying there has never been a Kunz gone fundamentalist, but the family first converted to the church in Switzerland then came to the US. John Kunz II and several of his children were polygamist but not the generations after that as far as I know. If there were it wasn't with the Kunz's who the Deorrs come from as their line stayed in the Montpellier Idaho area and they likely would not stay there if they'd gone fundamental as that is an LDS community not FLDS.

ok. Im only going on what Ive read via the link I gave above. According to that, if you follow the "Kunz" trail, they were/are involved in FLDS. They are also related to the Jessops, which I know is an important member name in FLDS, including members of Law Inforcement, and people in high places of authority. Eta, im in no way suggesting THIS family, little Deorrs family are FLDS. Just that some family members named Kunz were/are.

a snippet of the many pages..

"————————————————————————————

4) RACHEL Alveda Andersen Jessop who after leaving Morris Q. died in 1947 in a plane crash age 27. (Daughter of Richard Seth Jessop and Alveda Andersen. Rachel was thus a half-sister of the FLDS’ Merril Jessop.) Morris was 28 and she was 15 when he married her. Children with Rachel include

1) Joseph Jessop Kunz

2) Richard Jessop Kunz

3) Nan Jessop Kunz Jessop. Nan married James Biglow Jessop, son of Moroni Jessop and Elva Olsen. Moroni is the son of Richard Jessop and Mary Ellen Shaffer. Richard Jessop is the grandfather of Richard Seth Jessop (Richard Jessop’s son Joe Smith Jessop snr, who died in the 1950s, is Richard Seth Jessop’s father.) –> Nan married her grandfather’s first cousin. James Biglow Jessop is the father of Danielle Darger’s and her mother Shauna Barlow’s ex-husband Matt Jessop.

4) Mildred “Millie” Sophia Jessop Kunz Darger. She married Marvin Lee Darger (son of Eldren Jackson Darger and Celesta “Bobbie” Robertson. “Bobbie” and several of her children were FLDS until she died in 2007).

In 1971, Morris Kunz sr was profiled in a magazine. At that time he had 3 wives, 30 children and 8 stepchildren.

Sorry didn't mean to get all defensive I just already got irritated a month ago when reporters were calling some of my relatives, not realizing the enormity of the family. I mean I don't remember how many kids John Kunz II had but just one of his sons fathered 25 children many of whom had many children and so on. I also know how different the two churches are and how they are perceived in the area and didn't want people thinking things that aren't.

And Yes, I shudder at the carbon footprint ramifications of my ginormous family. It's so huge even saying that doesn't even offer a clue as to who I am lol (totally random, unimportant to the story very distant etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member