ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most valuable thing in a go bag, crash cart, or ambulance is a little drug called naloxone or narcan. This drug immediately reverses the binding of opiates, which is the standard of treatment for opiate overdoses. I've worked as an RN in a local ER- opiate (oxy, hydrocodone) addiction and overdose is kind of a thing here. Pure speculation, but if there was an actual go bag, which someone outside of healthcare would call an EMT bag, then it was likely stolen in the first place. While there are suture kits, sterile kits, dressings, other drugs, etc, I am willing to bet narcan would be the motivation to steal, if it was stolen.

However they could be calling their basic first aid kit an emt bag, since there are brands available for sale that are called EMT.
In that they would just have a rad collection of band aids, some butterflies and alcohol, maybe a few otc benadryl, asprin and spray numbing. Why anyone would still that is a mystery.

The above is pure speculation about 1) the existance of an EMT bag (vs an empty bag, a tea bag or any other bag). 2)The purpose of the contents of an actual paramedic go bag and 3)the motivation that someone may have to posses or steal such a bag.
I have no direct knowledge indicating that this information pertains to this specific case or family. I am just providing some general information to clear up any confusion. I am also not verified as an RN, so feel free to research this information if you would like to know more. :)

Here is a listing of places where law enforcement are allowed to carry and dispense narcan without a prior prescription, Idaho is not on that list.

http://www.nchrc.org/law-enforcement/us-law-enforcement-who-carry-naloxone/

UPDATE: DeOrrs Father - Son Has Not Been Found
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/08/deorrs-father-my-son-has-not-been-found/

Glad they are clearing this mis-information up. Prayers for the family and little DeOrr continue.

Idaho toddler missing since July 10 found in Minnesota - they are saying it's DeOrr but I don't see that it is. "girl" and age is wrong. There are several news stations relating this to the DeOrr matter BUT not the local channels I follow. If this is not related to DeOrr, they really need to remove the statements that it is.
http://www.kpax.com/story/29705896/missing-idaho-toddler-found-in-minnesota

I don't think we will hear another word until an arrest is made and that will be done based on what evidence local LE and FBI have or are yet to obtain.

I am not sure but I think it was just announced on last Friday that the FBI was involved.

So now we wait. BTW how does Idaho work as far as a missing person presumed dead but no body?

Seems some states are able to push forward while others are hesitant unless they have...remains of the person missing.

Just wondering about Idaho???

BBM- I couldn't find anything via Google search on Idaho in particular. I did find that some states have it written into their books, while others don't.

It appears as though 7 years missing is typical, but someone can be declared legally dead at any time with evidence to prove they are no longer alive. It specifically stated plane crashes as an example of evidence.

This came through my Facebook feed so it needs to be verified - they state "girl" when DeOrr is a boy but news will get these things wrong too - worth looking into and hope it is true - praying for this boy's safe return:

Idaho toddler missing since July 10 found in Minnesota

This story says a 16 month old girl... I feel like this is a parental abduction story I heard about last week. This isn't Deorr.

ETA Here is the correct story.
http://www.kpvi.com/content/news/lo...Daughter-Found-In/KBZ2OQFhY0uP70IQWTbHFA.cspx

Just sitting her pondering little DeOrr's disappearance and how so many people have become involved in the SM arena.

I was wondering if this case will become as large as was the missing Caylee Anthony?

MOO is that this will become similar to the missing Lisa Irwin or Haleigh Dunn cases as far as how it will run.

I believe a beautiful little boy or girl missing with an interesting case of involved relatives and perhaps the way they handle media plays a huge role in how these cases are received by John J Public.

MOO and just pondering thoughts.

This is a great question and you listed 3 very good example cases as far as media cases.

We can all probably agree the CA case was by far the most publicized case. You are right that her parents became part of the media story in a big way which contributed to it becoming more national. I also think one of the key reasons why it became that way is because her baby was found and it was found in the most horrific way.

I think the other 2 cases were more similar to what we have here so far. The Irwin case child has not been found to my knowledge and for the Dunn case the child was eventually found but it was year or so later. Both those cases are lining up to be similar to this one as far as media attention.

So that means in order for it to really take off like the CA case, there will need to be the child found and a lot of news about it OR there is going to have to be more of a push from relatives to the media to garner attention and we are seeing the opposite I think. It seems a trend toward silence is what is happening. Which is unfortunate IMO.

Maybe LE and the FBI will be able to make an announcement soon to get the case back to the forefront.

I don't think we will hear another word until an arrest is made and that will be done based on what evidence local LE and FBI have or are yet to obtain.

I am not sure but I think it was just announced on last Friday that the FBI was involved.

So now we wait. BTW how does Idaho work as far as a missing person presumed dead but no body?

Seems some states are able to push forward while others are hesitant unless they have...remains of the person missing.

I don't understand your question about how Idaho works regarding a body or no body. Do you mean in order to determine he is dead? Some states take seven years before a person can be determined dead.

I guess it depends on how and why they think the person went missing.

There are cases when there was clear foul play, and I suspect that is why states can move forward.

It's not clear at all whether or not little DeOrr met with foul play, and even less clear who might have perpetrated it if he did. We're still looking at a child potentially wandering away and meeting with some misadventure. You simply cannot bring charges against an unknown perpetrator for an unknown crime. Well, not to my knowledge, anyway.

Idaho toddler missing since July 10 found in Minnesota - they are saying it's DeOrr but I don't see that it is. "girl" and age is wrong. There are several news stations relating this to the DeOrr matter BUT not the local channels I follow. If this is not related to DeOrr, they really need to remove the statements that it is.

This is so weird. The link doesnt work now but did for a minute and it had an update about Deoorr.

Is it possible this group kidnapped the Deorr child to hide the fact that he also kidnapped his own daughter and wanted to have 2 young kids to help disguise that he had got his daughter back.

Thinking if he had 2 kids that nobody would think it was him with just 1 daughter?

That is amazing the coincidence to Idaho however the article seems specific about it being a girl.

Too many children going missing from Idaho lately. :(

No, they were located the next day when they walked out of the woods. :)

This is so weird. The link doesnt work now but did for a minute and it had an update about Deoorr.

Is it possible this group kidnapped the Deorr child to hide the fact that he also kidnapped his own daughter and wanted to have 2 young kids to help disguise that he had got his daughter back.

Thinking if he had 2 kids that nobody would think it was him with just 1 daughter?

Really??

Im beginning to wonder now. This article would be so wrong if it is not stating things accurately.

Is this town anywhere near any of the towns we have talked about
Pocatello, Idaho?

http://www.ktvq.com/story/29706259/idaho-toddler-missing-since-july-10-found-in-minnesota

ETA: Ok, the link doesnt work again. I wonder if they are fixing it or something. Below is what I copied while it worked. I copied the whole thing and only listing part of it. Maybe they are correcting their aricle if they are wrong.

"MINNEAPOLIS -

The search for 16-month old Deorr Kunz Jr., the Idaho child who disappeared from a Lemhi County campground in July, has come to an end in Minnesota.

CBS affiliate WCCO-TV in Minneapolis reports that Kunz was found at a Stearns County campsite of five Idaho residents over the weekends."

Parents, innocent and guilty alike will of course cooperate with "facts" in the first hours. Then the inevitable starts.. as in polygraphs..innocent people flunk them.. guilty people beat them.. and then there is the dreaded "inconclusive" result. LE is under no obligation to believe your facts.. whether it is a missing child, a dead spouse or a questionable accident. Playing the "you dont care about your kids card" is manipulative, imo. At the point where they want to clear you ( and they never really clear those closest to the victim anyway), you get a lawyer. Too many innocent people in jail as we know... If polygraphs were so conclusive, they would use them in every divorce case where a spouse alleges wrong doing.. polygraphs are generally not admissible in court. Furthermore, when does a POI decide they are tired and have spent hours being interviewed by the police and want to stop and go home? that is also when you need to say i want a lawyer.. Lawyers aren't just for trying cases.. they are for advice "Attorney and Counselor at law". Never be lulled into "the cop is my friend".. in a case like this everyone is under a cloud. JMO

Im not arguing what's reasonable. I'm arguing about human behavior. I have yet to see an innocent person lawyer up and clam up. Even when they should. Like Riley Fox's dad.

Innocent people just don't lawyer up. Ask Marc Klaas. Ask John Walsh. Both have been working with parents is missing kids forever. They say the same thing.

KPAX has pulled the article and indicates there was a mix up between the 2 missing child stories. Very shoddy journalism! Almost unbelievable, really, IMO.

Just sitting her pondering little DeOrr's disappearance and how so many people have become involved in the SM arena.

I was wondering if this case will become as large as was the missing Caylee Anthony?

MOO is that this will become similar to the missing Lisa Irwin or Haleigh Dunn cases as far as how it will run.

I believe a beautiful little boy or girl missing with an interesting case of involved relatives and perhaps the way they handle media plays a huge role in how these cases are received by John J Public.

MOO and just pondering thoughts.

Not much to contribute to lately but its strange you brought up Caylee. I thought about that tragic case early this am while thinking about little Deorr. I've seen some questionable things on sm and I wouldn't be surprised at all if a meter reader doesn't show up. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler