ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think GGP and friend ever saw the baby Deorr!

FWIW. I checked it out on the map and 1/2 mile down the road makes sense as far as getting better cell phone reception. The campsite is in a bowl with mountains on three sides, driving 1/2 mile would take you out of the bowl.

My question is, if you have spent time searching, why not wait to see if JM gets her call through? Or did DK Sr. head up the road sooner, to search?

Off topic, but is there anyway to "mark" your last read post on here? Seems like I'm always scrolling back and forward trying to find where I left off...

TIA

I just bookmark/favorite the last page I read after each visit and delete the previous bookmark.

My thoughts exactly. I really want to say when I heard the "boots too big" for little DeOrr I wanted to cry for him. How frustrating to be walking on uneven terrain, to go camping, and not be able to walk well. How far could he have really walked in these boots. I have my suspicions he was even there at all. Who saw him, who else other than family. Where is GGP why aren't they all over the news - begging pleading - I know I would be. I expect the same from other parents who are distraught beyond words. Also, Mom's 911 call was all over the place. Her tone, her time, etc. I watched the DeOrr Sr interview and OMG how about finishing a complete sentence. It seemed to me he was all over the place. I understand being distraught and nervous, fearful - but something isn't sitting right with me. The 50 yards to 100 yards gets me too. At what point exactly did GGP last see him? Was he walking towards where the mom and dad walked? Or the other direction. There are no REAL facts being given. GGP was sitting, standing? Also, did they travel there with GGP or he was there already?

VIGIL VIDEO:
[video=youtube;-OPgaX_9v8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OPgaX_9v8g[/video] I had never seen this. "leaving him with an adult who turns his head for a minute". I thought the GGP didnt even know he was supposed to be watching him. jmo

I'm also curious how the Sheriff can be "good" with the family, but still note the small possibility he was never even there. There must be some concern if LE would even mention that possibility to the public, right? Funny they are so concerned about SM/rumors, yet they throw out that little tidbit. Just doesn't make sense at all.

Everything about this whole story is so vague, messed up, confusing, and contradictory and after all this time it appears absolutely zero progress has been made. Nothing makes sense. I fear we will never know what happened to DeOrr. Not unless his body is accidentally discovered in the wilderness or water somewhere, and even then we might not know anything other than he was found.

During this down time, I've been thinking about the 911 call. She never begged them to hurry, or even asked how long it would take for search and rescue to arrive. I would have wanted to know how long they thought it would take for help to arrive and I KNOW I would have begged for them to please hurry. I realize everyone is different and no one can really say exactly what they would do in the same situation... so it's just my observation and my opinion only.

The current silence of the PI and the parents, all of whom have stated that they believe Deorr was abducted, is making me really wonder what's going on. I don't understand why those closest to the child seem so withdrawn. Has someone advised the parents not to speak at all? The image of them in the orange shirts standing there silently is troubling to me.

In retrospect, I am really surprised they released the 911 audio. Everything else has been so secret about this case. I mean it took them over a month to release the name of the great-grandpa and to clarify that the trip started on Thursday not Friday, two details which should have been announced on the first day he went missing. The whole way this case has been handled and the family's behaviors just scream to me that something else is going on.

All of that being said, maybe that something is just that the parents are afraid that they are going to be charged with a crime for leaving their child with inadequate supervision and beyond that they are in no way involved. I think IR is suspicious but his previous sex crime was committed against an adult. He obviously has children as per his divorce - I wonder if he is allowed to see them? They (hopefully!) weren't there when NE went to his door to interview him. It would be interesting to hear from his ex-wife (another story idea for NE?)... MOO.

During this down time, I've been thinking about the 911 call. She never begged them to hurry, or even asked how long it would take for search and rescue to arrive. I would have wanted to know how long they thought it would take for help to arrive and I KNOW I would have begged for them to please hurry. I realize everyone is different and no one can really say exactly what they would do in the same situation... so it's just my observation and my opinion only.

The current silence of the PI and the parents, all of whom have stated that they believe Deorr was abducted, is making me really wonder what's going on. I don't understand why those closest to the child seem so withdrawn. Has someone advised the parents not to speak at all? The image of them in the orange shirts standing there silently is troubling to me.

In retrospect, I am really surprised they released the 911 audio. Everything else has been so secret about this case. I mean it took them over a month to release the name of the great-grandpa and to clarify that the trip started on Thursday not Friday, two details which should have been announced on the first day he went missing. The whole way this case has been handled and the family's behaviors just scream to me that something else is going on.

All of that being said, maybe that something is just that the parents are afraid that they are going to be charged with a crime for leaving their child with inadequate supervision and beyond that they are in no way involved. I think IR is suspicious but his previous sex crime was committed against an adult. He obviously has children as per his divorce - I wonder if he is allowed to see them? They (hopefully!) weren't there when NE went to his door to interview him. It would be interesting to hear from his ex-wife (another story idea for NE?)... MOO.

I agree with you about the 911 call. I didn't pick up a sense of urgency.

I'm having posting problems since the new server installation...

I did not detect a sense of urgency in the 911 call either. It's eerily reminiscent of Patsy Ramsey's lead in of LE-speak "We have a kidnapping..." This whole thing is eerily reminiscent of the Ramsey case - a cover-up perhaps?

We don't know if they all arrived together.
What if GGP and friend arrived Friday!

The only words I remember reading that GGP said was...
I thought he was with the MOM and DAD.

IMO GGP never saw this little guy was taking Mom and dads word for it.
All JMO

I still say the little dude wasn't there!

I also wondered when GPP and IR arrived. DK had never been there before but GGP had been there over 20 years ago. I thought maybe DK followed GPP because of never being there before but this is just another bit of information that we don't know. I think there is a lot of information we don't know about. I hate speculating but as soon as I heard there was no trace of little DeOrr, I thought the same as you do.

**This is speculation only** The sheriff says the campsite is a crime scene, yet he has ruled out abduction, wild animals, and being in the water. Not exactly in his words but what he has told us IMO.

This leaves us with something happening at the campsite and little Deorr was taken away from the campsite. Right? We know there was a 3 mile radius searched around the campsite. How do you think Deorr was removed and where was he placed?

Perhaps we need to begin to look at what may be the "ending" and work backwards. At one point, we might find the actual story. **Speculation Only**

In the most recent video interview with Nate Eaton, Sheriff Bowerman stated clearly that absolutely nothing has been ruled. Although, he did state that he does not think Deorr was abducted, he also stated he cannot rule it out for example.

VIGIL VIDEO:
[video=youtube;-OPgaX_9v8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OPgaX_9v8g[/video] I had never seen this. "leaving him with an adult who turns his head for a minute". I thought the GGP didnt even know he was supposed to be watching him. jmo

There is also the "I thought he went up to you" version.

It's all very confusing and with the parents remaining silent to the media, important timeline questions and details are left unanswered. I really hope the FBI can get to the bottom of this and that they were not called in too late.

In the most recent video interview with Nate Eaton, Sheriff Bowerman stated clearly that absolutely nothing has been ruled. Although, he did state that he does not think Deorr was abducted, he also stated he cannot rule it out for example.
And just to add, the sheriff also said that he is 99% certain Deorr was at the campgrounds.

I also wondered when GPP and IR arrived. DK had never been there before but GGP had been there over 20 years ago. I thought maybe DK followed GPP because of never being there before but this is just another bit of information that we don't know. I think there is a lot of information we don't know about. I hate speculating but as soon as I heard there was no trace of little DeOrr, I thought the same as you do.

I think this is why they switched camp sites.
Mom and dad arrived one time and camped and GGP and friend arrived fri to a diff place Mom and dad pack up and relocate.

JMO

Pretty soon somebody is going to say DeOrr did not even exist

Or maybe the sheriff ate the baby

Unbelievable

And just to add, the sheriff also said that he is 99% certain Deorr was at the campgrounds.

Exactly! He is almost 100% sure that Deorr was at the campsite but is unable to rule it out fully based on the facts and evidence or lack there of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l