GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going through some of Lori's trial reporting, I wanted to see what could be brought up in Chad's case. The testimony of his neighbors (living on the same street) who were also his followers and knew Tammy well, shows how brazen/reckless he was. In February 2019 he told them that Tammy would die before her 50th birthday. Immediately after Tammy's death on October 19 he confirmed to his neighbor that it was a fulfillment of his prophecy. After the funeral he moved out of his house to stay at a "friend's" apartment in Rexburg. Just a week after Tammy's death he revealed to the neighbors that he was with Lori and intended to marry her in Hawaii (the neighbors knew her name from listening to podcasts). At the same time he mentioned that Lori's daughter had recently died (nobody even knew the children were missing), which he later denied. Perhaps we can expect more incriminating info from the neighbors at Chad's trial. I wonder how many other people who weren't part of the inner circle he also trusted but aren't speaking up.
He seems like such a narcissist. To actually tell people Tammy would die -- then kill her -- then claim it was "prophecy" is beyond the pale. Such delusions of grandeur.

It's like he always sought to gain more and more control. He would kill anyone who stood in his way. MOO

I think LV is a disgusting waste of oxygen, but I think Chad is pure evil.

He seems like such a narcissist. To actually tell people Tammy would die -- then kill her -- then claim it was "prophecy" is beyond the pale. Such delusions of grandeur.

It's like he always sought to gain more and more control. He would kill anyone who stood in his way. MOO

Scott Peterson did the same thing. Proclaimed that it would be his first Christmas without his wife, and sure enough it was!

SBM. Agreed. When Chad tried to get the neighbors to put up their house as collateral for Lori's bail, they asked him about Lori's daughter who he initially claimed had died. At some point he blurted out that Tylee didn't like people and didn't like him, speaking in past tense about her. Earlier Lori allegedly told the same neighbors that she had "many" children, but wouldn't specify or mention them by name.

Going through some of Lori's trial reporting, I wanted to see what could be brought up in Chad's case. The testimony of his neighbors (living on the same street) who were also his followers and knew Tammy well, shows how brazen/reckless he was. In February 2019 he told them that Tammy would die before her 50th birthday. Immediately after Tammy's death on October 19 he confirmed to his neighbor that it was a fulfillment of his prophecy. After the funeral he moved out of his house to stay at a "friend's" apartment in Rexburg. Just a week after Tammy's death he revealed to the neighbors that he was with Lori and intended to marry her in Hawaii (the neighbors knew her name from listening to podcasts). At the same time he mentioned that Lori's daughter had recently died (nobody even knew the children were missing), which he later denied. Perhaps we can expect more incriminating info from the neighbors at Chad's trial. I wonder how many other people who weren't part of the inner circle he also trusted but aren't speaking up.
So I never found facts about other real followers. It seems it was alluded to that he had many but then it seemed like just the small group we all know about. How many did he really have? Did they move next door or did he move by them? That info has never been ckear to me. I wondered if the family that took the tern boy to Alaska feom AZ was part of it. Seems too similar with the
Locations wnd beliefs.

SBM. Agreed. When Chad tried to get the neighbors to put up their house as collateral for Lori's bail, they asked him about Lori's daughter who he initially claimed had died. At some point he blurted out that Tylee didn't like people and didn't like him, speaking in past tense about her. Earlier Lori allegedly told the same neighbors that she had "many" children, but wouldn't specify or mention them by name.
bbm

Re the bolded. I don‘t remember this.

What chutzpah. How could he even ask?!?!

He was following his little head around like a brainless idiot, and has absolutely no idea how he comes across to most people.

He and Lori deserve each and every consequence our society can impose on them.

So I never found facts about other real followers. It seems it was alluded to that he had many but then it seemed like just the small group we all know about. How many did he really have? Did they move next door or did he move by them? That info has never been ckear to me. I wondered if the family that took the tern boy to Alaska feom AZ was part of it. Seems too similar with the
Locations wnd beliefs.
Chad moved into his brother's neighborhood in Salem (Rexburg) in 2015. The brother's family wasn't happy about it. They never believed in his specialness. When the neighbors who testified at Lori's trial moved there in 2017, they already knew Chad's books. The PAP founders also relocated from Utah to Rexburg after Chad. They have since moved away.
Eric Smith (Julie Rowe's associate) suggested that there were tiers to Chad's beliefs. The zombie tier was likely reserved for the inner circle. IMO if your spouse/child was a target, introducing zombies was the way to justify their murder. Perhaps many more followers simply believed Chad had special powers to tell the future in general terms (described in his books, at conferences and on the AVOW forum) and explain individuals' past, including through previous lives (during private visits). It's unknown how many families he created light/dark ratings for. Then there's the 144k thing. Chad and Lori did go around telling people they were a part of the select group. We haven't learned if it was linked to a money making scheme. After Lori's arrest it's likely that Chad still had local supporters.

Last edited:
bbm

Re the bolded. I don‘t remember this.

What chutzpah. How could he even ask?!?!

He was following his little head around like a brainless idiot, and has absolutely no idea how he comes across to most people.

He and Lori deserve each and every consequence our society can impose on them.
He also asked to move in with the same neighbors, because his house was too crowded (his children lived there). We learned that Lori's prepper cousin was asked by Chad to put his house for collateral as well. Chad was desperate to bail Lori out. He discovered that his followers weren't so stupid after all.

Chad moved into his brother's neighborhood in Salem (Rexburg) in 2015. The brother's family wasn't happy about it. They never believed in his specialness. When the neighbors who testified at Lori's trial moved there in 2017, they already knew Chad's books. The PAP founders also relocated from Utah to Rexburg after Chad. They have since moved away.
Eric Smith (Julie Rowe's associate) suggested that there were tiers to Chad's beliefs. The zombie tier was likely reserved for the inner circle. IMO if your spouse/child was a target, introducing zombies was the way to justify their murder. Perhaps many more followers simply believed Chad had special powers to tell the future in general terms (described in his books, at conferences and on the AVOW forum) and explain individuals' past, including through previous lives (during private visits). It's unknown how many families he created light/dark ratings for. Then there's the 144k thing. Chad and Lori did go around telling people they were a part of the select group. We haven't learned if it was linked to a money making scheme. After Lori's arrest it's likely that Chad still had local supporters.
Thank you for resonding. A long time ago when we were all trying to locate the kids, I mapped his house and his brother's house because of the river being a possible site. Not really in his neighborhood but large rural area. I guess I still haven't heard solid numbers on true followers, not book fans or readers or fellow preppers. I never thought it was much beyond the small group we all know about until that familt took their son from Gilbert to Alaska. I really would like to know if they are connected.

He also asked to move in with the same neighbors, because his house was too crowded (his children lived there). We learned that Lori's prepper cousin was asked by Chad to put his house for collateral as well. Chad was desperate to bail Lori out. He discovered that his followers weren't so stupid after all.
Yes, I remember Chad went and stayed at another person's home but was thinking it was a diff town. It's been so long now, I am forgetting things. Especially once details came out and the kids were found.

Interesting timing, but we know Chad has been broke for a long time, and frankly, that is a heavy load for one attorney to pull. I can't blame JP for wanting to move on.

Very disappointed that we will have to wait even longer for justice for Tylee and JJ.
this is on purpose to delay even further. Prior is a jerk.

So let me see if I’m following all this….
1) CD hired JP in May 2021 with his own funds - presumedly whatever was left over of the insurance money as well as his interest in the family home
2) the state, announces their intent to seek the death penalty in August 2021 but JP stays on the case as sole attorney
3) CD was declared indigent in January 2023 - in large part because JP had taken all his remaining funds and his home as payment
4) JP could have requested a death penalty qualified attorney be appointed at that time to be paid for by the state but chose to try to find one on his own and get him qualified and then paid for by the state - only that hasn’t worked out
5) the court was under no obligation to appoint death penalty, qualified attorney at that time because CD was already represented by counsel he retained with his own funds. And apparently JP could represent CD in a death penalty case without being death penalty qualified as long as he was paid by CD and not requesting payment from the state for his indigent client.
6) Had JP requested to be removed from the case a year ago or asked the court to appoint a state funded death penalty qualified attorney to assist him at that time they would be ready to proceed to trial as scheduled in April.
7) now, after failing in his attempt to have the death penalty removed, he wants completely off the case and new state appointed attorneys to have to start all over

if my understanding of the above is accurate, I do not believe the court will have any choice, but to appoint to death penalty, qualified attorneys as soon as possible. However I do not think JP should be allowed to withdraw from the case, but should remain on the defense team, not as the lead attorney any longer, but to assist a new counsel with his knowledge of the case to date. I don’t know if there are any legal grounds for forcing him to stay on the case but I believe he is manipulating the entire situation And that it would be wrong to allow him to walk away at this point. But I also think this motion and the timing of this motion demonstrate that he is exactly the kind of lawyer I have always thought he was. He’s given me the creeps all along.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back