GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do believe that Lori Vallow allowed her children to be murdered. Had she not wanted it to be done, they would still be alive. She wanted the benefit of their money, and to live a life with her new man unencumbered and free of responsibility. Lori Vallow should have received the death penalty.

Chad (Caspar Milquetoast) Daybell should receive it for both of them. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because she escaped the DP doesn't mean that he should be allowed to do so.

Just curious…I know indicolite22 is right about JP wanting cameras now but can’t really think of a reason that he would except for his 15 minutes of fame. Is there any legit reason a defense attorney would want his client’s case televised?
It's easier than wading through all those transcripts after the trial is over -- for the appeals process.

It's easier than wading through all those transcripts after the trial is over -- for the appeals process.
I’m not sure they can use the video instead of the transcript for appeal as it is still the transcript that is the official record of the trial even when it is televised. But even if video could be used in the appeals process, it might give a legit reason to want it recorded on video - but not to have it televised.

I’m not sure they can use the video instead of the transcript for appeal as it is still the transcript that is the official record of the trial even when it is televised. But even if video could be used in the appeals process, it might give a legit reason to want it recorded on video - but not to have it televised.
but they can use it as an aid memoir. Watch the video and then refer to the transcript.

So according to their respective defenses, cameras in the courtroom would have been harming Lori's case, but could benefit Chad? How come, if they are both largely accused of the same crimes? Does it have something to do with witnesses being put under greater pressure with cameras present? Of course they weren't even challenged in Lori's case, so there's a difference, too. Chad probably won't look as nonchalant as Lori.

Just a guess -- Chad is prepared to appear as the bullied, manipulated, love-struck guy strung along by LVD BeachBabe.

He will carefully wear vanilla clothes -- slacks, dress shirt, tie -- conservative hair-- the whole nine yards.

He will appear as EveryMan -- the guy in the back of the bank who somehow keeps your account safe.
The guy at your insurance office who calls the national office when they can't figure out how to apply the payment you sent. The assistant principal in junior high who made sure your contest paperwork was submitted. The guy at the grocery store who finds that personalized cake you ordered.

Every Mormon man in Idaho.

And, he won't flirt with everything wearing pants. Or wearing a skirt.

He'll cry at every mention of Tammy.

Casper Milquetoast, great reference.

He's just like everybody else. If Vanilla Chad can commit a brutal murder, so can anyone else. Including the fine citizens empaneled & sitting in the jury box.

Evil, bullying, manipulative BeachBabe is already convicted, already declared responsible.

Evil, manipulative Alex Cox was actually responsible, but took the chicken way out before a court found him responsible.

Poor Chad, a mild-mannered mouse trapped by not one but two cats, who enjoyed toying with him for months....

For the material available, imho this defense attorney is doing all the Defense Att'y things.

jmho of course, ymmv, lrr

SBM. The prosecution should read him his messages to Lori in court, for example the one where he was ecstatic about Tammy's falling death percentage (signifying that her end was near) or the one where he compared living with his family to Harry Potter's miserable home life. Alex referred to Tammy as "the warden" in a message to Zulema.

Just a guess -- Chad is prepared to appear as the bullied, manipulated, love-struck guy strung along by LVD BeachBabe.

He will carefully wear vanilla clothes -- slacks, dress shirt, tie -- conservative hair-- the whole nine yards.

He will appear as EveryMan -- the guy in the back of the bank who somehow keeps your account safe.
The guy at your insurance office who calls the national office when they can't figure out how to apply the payment you sent. The assistant principal in junior high who made sure your contest paperwork was submitted. The guy at the grocery store who finds that personalized cake you ordered.

Every Mormon man in Idaho.

And, he won't flirt with everything wearing pants. Or wearing a skirt.

Casper Milquetoast, great reference.

He's just like everybody else. If Vanilla Chad can commit a brutal murder, so can anyone else. Including the fine citizens empaneled & sitting in the jury box.

Evil, bullying, manipulative BeachBabe is already convicted, already declared responsible.

Evil, manipulative Alex Cox was actually responsible, but took the chicken way out before a court found him responsible.

Poor Chad, a mild-mannered mouse trapped by not one but two cats, who enjoyed toying with him for months....

For the material available, imho this defense attorney is doing all the Defense Att'y things.

jmho of course, ymmv, lrr
Love this!

"Just a guess -- Chad is prepared to appear as the bullied, manipulated, love-struck guy strung along by LVD BeachBabe."
[Yes, and I certainly hope they have a fire extinguisher at the ready in the courtroom, to put out any loin fires.]

"He will carefully wear vanilla clothes -- slacks, dress shirt, tie -- conservative hair-- the whole nine yards."
[You can take him out of the pond, but he's always be Kermit to me.]

I don’t know how to post a link to a FB post but Justin Lum just posted a motion by the defense asking whether the court‘s previous denial of a strategy hearing between LVD & CD was still in place or if there was any type of no contact order from the court between them.

On the one hand, I would like to be a fly on the wall or bug on the phone for that conversation.

On the other hand, would Idaho law actually allow a phone call between a county jail inmate and state prison inmate? Pretty sure that’s not allowed here.

Or do you think they are trying to get that $1 Million bail and get him out of jail until the trial?

Have you all seen and discussed this yet?

did Audrey lie-by-omission in the witness box in the Lori Vallow trial?
many, at the time, thought she did but on this one specific point - Lori allegedly having watched Joe Ryan die rather than her two children die - it's potentially explosive

I trust that either source( an AB associate or AB friend) or Audrey herself already went to the police with this info

Intriguing timing too

Streamed by HTC 10 hours ago

Have you all seen and discussed this yet?

did Audrey lie-by-omission in the witness box in the Lori Vallow trial?
many, at the time, thought she did but on this one specific point - Lori allegedly having watched Joe Ryan die rather than her two children die - it's potentially explosive

I trust that either source( an AB associate or AB friend) or Audrey herself already went to the police with this info

Intriguing timing too

Streamed by HTC 10 hours ago
Lori probably also witnessed Charles taking his last breath. To me AB seems rather self-centered. She only got upset when her own life was threatened, but apparently it was normal that people were dying and disappearing around Lori and Chad all the time. AB visited Lori in Rexburg on Oct 29 (3rd video in the article). Lori's children had been gone for more than a month by then. Did AB ever question their absence?

Lori probably also witnessed Charles taking his last breath. To me AB seems rather self-centered. She only got upset when her own life was threatened, but apparently it was normal that people were dying and disappearing around Lori and Chad all the time. AB visited Lori in Rexburg on Oct 29 (3rd video in the article). Lori's children had been gone for more than a month by then. Did AB ever question their absence?
Usual caveats apply.... if the HTC source is telling the truth etc then....

I wonder why AB was okay with leaving the court with the view that the last breaths were a reference to the kids?
HTC replay AB's cross where she makes the comment. Everybody who heard it would have interpreted it in that way

Usual caveats apply.... if the HTC source is telling the truth etc then....

I wonder why AB was okay with leaving the court with the view that the last breaths were a reference to the kids?
HTC replay AB's cross where she makes the comment. Everybody who heard it would have interpreted it in that way
I think Lori's lawyer asks AB about the children while she is on the stand and she responds that she knows nothing about the children. She also says that Lori didn't talk about Charles. If she mentioned Joe Ryan's name in court that part might have been stricken. I'm still not convinced that Lori murdered Joe. It is possible that she just bragged about it to her followers to appear tougher.

I think Lori's lawyer asks AB about the children while she is on the stand and she responds that she knows nothing about the children. She also says that Lori didn't talk about Charles. If she mentioned Joe Ryan's name in court that part might have been stricken. I'm still not convinced that Lori murdered Joe. It is possible that she just bragged about it to her followers to appear tougher.
Yes I think that it's possible it was a brag. However, it shocked me that at the time we were all watching this trial, we interpreted ' last breaths' as one of the kids. ( State surely must have known it was a ref to Ryan?)

state first - AB mentions trash bags, bleach and burial threat ( around 20mins into clip)

Then defense crosses - why? I killed my kids I'm going to kill you too? No. killing charles? no! AB now mentions watching ' at the scene watching someone take their last breaths' ( around 24 mins)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back