ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the aha moment for MG didn't come on the day of the welfare check but later. I don't think she would have lied to police if she thought that that could implicate her in a murder. She initially likely believed Lori that JJ was in hiding from KW. What she learned later probably helped her change her mind, including her decision to record Lori. Doing so she did help the prosecution although her motivation was likely self-protection.
I took Lori's threat about MG being held accountable differently. IMO Lori was alluding to being judged/punished by God within the framework of their cult. MG knew too much about their special beliefs. If she tried to turn her back on the cult, there was a chance that she'd be labeled dark.
Very reasonable theories, indicolite. I hope we learn the truth some day.

IIRC Means was her attorney at that time?

Excellent delay tactic by a defense attorney imho.
The only defense here, is to stall, and try to find problems with search warrants or other evidence.

I still can't get over the stupidity of burying the bodies in CD's backyard!!! Good grief! There is SO much space in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana to hide bodies!!!! The backyard?!

<the above snipped for focus>

DW has a hearing impairment, as we learned when the court needed to accommodate it during his testimony. It’s hard to speculate what level of noise he might have been able to hear that night.

Drat, I totally forgot about that! Maybe he could still hear noises of a certain tone. Thank you for reminding though.

I'm suffering brain fog sadly since a family loss. That's why I haven't been around much since December.

Imagine there were no zombie proclamations involved. How were Chad and Lori going to convince Alex to murder for C&L's financial gain? By paying him? Would he be willing to kill his niece and nephew for money? How about Lori? Would she still agree to the children's murders if she received Charles' life insurance payment?
That's a great question, regarding the life insurance policy.

Lori Vallow Daybell, 49, a doomsday-cult-connected mother of two dead children, and her current husband, Chad Daybell, 54, appeared in Fremont County court on Thursday to deal with various pretrial motions related to their shared triple murder charges. During the hearing, each side touched upon religion in the cult-connected case.

The only defense here, is to stall, and try to find problems with search warrants or other evidence.

I still can't get over the stupidity of burying the bodies in CD's backyard!!! Good grief! There is SO much space in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana to hide bodies!!!! The backyard?!
When deciding what to do with the deceased children, we have to remember it was Chad who wrote books of his grave digging years and bragged on what a good grave digger he was. I believe Chad thought he was brilliant to bury them in his back yard. But think of that for a moment. He had no empathy, Nothing, not for them, and certainly not for the feelings of his own children and their mother. These killers are true monsters. They SHOULD be tried together and maybe he could dig his own grave. Hope he has lots of time to think about that.

Thank you. The fog is lifting slowly for us all. My remaining sons took it badly as expected and I never thought my eldest would leave us as health conscious as he was.

I joined WS after I lost my oldest son in 2006. There is so much shared grief and loss and death on these forums, but that resonated for me. Moth meet flame. I found it to be a very comfortable space to help me slowly learn to move onward through that fog. Sorry for your loss, altojack.

I joined WS after I lost my oldest son in 2006. There is so much shared grief and loss and death on these forums, but that resonated for me. Moth meet flame. I found it to be a very comfortable space to help me slowly learn to move onward through that fog. Sorry for your loss, altojack.

and one for you!

Hugs6.jpg

Drat, I totally forgot about that! Maybe he could still hear noises of a certain tone. Thank you for reminding though.

I'm suffering brain fog sadly since a family loss. That's why I haven't been around much since December.
Sending you best wishes and caring thoughts @altojack. It is good to see you back on the threads.
C.

Thank you watergirl. I'm sorry to hear you lost your eldest son. I must admit that since I've come back to WS things are starting to look brighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966