ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where his portal is located now? On his cot? In the Pod rec-room? In the shower? :eek:
If these so-called portals were real, both Lori and Chad would now be on the beach in Kauai and not in court trials that will take away their freedom for the rest of their lives. These so called "portals" are only the figments of their warped imaginations and have no basis in reality. I think the prosecution made a mistake in having Melanie testify about these "portals" as if she believed they were real, because it will reduce her credibility in the eyes of the jury.

I just looked it up from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Laman

In the Book of Mormon, the oldest son of Lehi and Sariah and the oldest brother of Nephi (1 Ne. 2:5). Laman generally chose to do evil instead of good.
Just wondering if Lori and Alex referred to their brother, Adam, as Lamen?

Excuse me if this has been talked about but does anyone know what "Anti-laman " means? (if anything) This is the name of ACs wifi. I know the 2manykids has been discussed.
Thanks
Layman was bad like like Cain and Lucifer. Nephi had to righteously kill him.

MOO from my whirlwind LDS education, thanks to our defendants.

If anyone wants something interesting to watch on this case before today's audio is released, this interview is excellent. It's with a woman who was very close to Brandon, Melaniece and Charles. She also knew Lori and some of the other players in this case. She talks about how she and others knew something was very wrong well before the police were involved and what they went through prior to Chad and Lori being arrested. She recently did an interview with Brian Entin which was posted here last week.

ETA, her interview with Brian

If these so-called portals were real, both Lori and Chad would now be on the beach in Kauai and not in court trials that will take away their freedom for the rest of their lives. These so called "portals" are only the figments of their warped imaginations and have no basis in reality. I think the prosecution made a mistake in having Melanie testify about these "portals" as if she believed they were real, because it will reduce her credibility in the eyes of the jury.
Her credibility is zero with me anyway. If I was a juror, hearing all this for the first time, I would convict Lori today. And I would be wondering why MG, MP and ZP were not charged.
As far as CD and LV, they both deserve the worst punishment. both psychopaths.

Oh Gosh! So she didn’t want MP in Utah? Why?
If I'm to speculate, because it was family contact outside of the cult. And possibly at the worst time: when Charles is shot in alleged self defense, and the normal people at the wedding Mel P wanted to attend might begin to introduce dark thoughts into pure Melani. Like murder is bad and we should consider what this means to JJ and Tylee and CV and ZV. Dark stuff like that.

MOO

It's really poor financial planning to insure children, they are a huge liability. It is a financial gain when they die. However, if their dad died, they'd get survivor benefits. And if they could be disappeared, the $$$ woukd keep coming.

That might have been the plan. Sigh.

MOO
MP took a lot of pages out of Lori's playbook. Imo.

Eta: stupid spellcheck.

Last edited:
Her credibility is zero with me anyway. If I was a juror, hearing all this for the first time, I would convict Lori today. And I would be wondering why MG, MP and ZP were not charged.
As far as CD and LV, they both deserve the worst punishment. both psychopaths.
MG and ZP could not be charged with anything connected to the murders. MP could be charged in BB's case, but apparently the circumstantial evidence against her is too thin.

Many of us have been following this case for years and have had time to try to wrap our heads around all of this. Can you imagine trying to digest what they jurors are hearing if this case is totally new to them. This stuff is wild!

I'm happily surprised. I wonder what those jurors are thinking.

And, I know I've said this at least 5 times, so let's make it 6... What in the heck will be LVD's defense?
IMO Lori's defense will be that Lori herself is a victim and that Alex Cox had terrorized her entire life, and it was he who killed Charles Vallow, Tammy Daybell, Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow, as part of a continuing campaign to terrorize Lori and to ensure she continued to submit to his sexual abuse of her. There is a book by John Glatt called Doomsday Mother which says Lori's childhood friend said that Alex sexually molested Lori when she was 12 and he 17 and that Chad and Lori were openly sexual towards each other in their family life. Lori will say Alex's rape of her at the young age of 12 irreparably damaged her and made her pliant and very vulnerable to continuing sexual abuse/rapes by Alex and also the control by domineering men such as her former husbands and Chad.

All the above is just my opinion. I don't believe Lori's childhood trauma is an excuse for her murdering her husband and children, this is just my opinion on what her defense might possibly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creole Lady