ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts so far…

IMO Loris is responsible for the shooting of Charles. I base this on the fact that Alex’s story didn’t stack up and IMO fits with a scheme of sorts (I’ll kill my spouse if you kill yours). So, IMO, Loris killed Charles and Chad killed Tammy. I am on the fence as to who killed Tylee and JJ, and am keen to hear ZPs testimony.

I am also wondering if the prosecution has found any evidence to to what long term plan Chad and Lori had or whether their aim was to just spend their lives together living off insurance monies. Am I right in thinking that Lori would have been entitled to some kind of widows pension from Charles seeing as they were not divorced or would that has been when she reached retirement age?

And what about MB/P. Seeing as they failed to kill Brandon and collect that insurance money, was IP going to be the next victim? I seem to recall that they married Thanksgiving of 2019 at the same time as Alex and Zulema. Was the plan to insure IP and then dispatch him too?
I agree Chad is responsible for Tammy but so is Lori because she conspired with him. I believe she is a psychopath. But I also believe Chad was in conspiracy on Charles’s death, though he wasn’t charged. Such a shame.
They had a plan to also kill Lori’s brother Adam because he liked Charles and her dad. No explanation on her dad. And Kay Woodcock, Everyone was an obstacle to them. I do believe IP is a willing pawn, not realizing he would be next once MP bought life insurance for him.

Things that I still ponder but probably will not be brought up in trial. The crazy wedding weekend when they fled Idaho for Vegas when Alex and Melanie P married their partners. I always thought it was a desperate attempt to prevent spouses from testifying against each other.

Melanie P's attempt to kidnap her kids back after they were deemed to be Zombies. I think we all know what was going to happen to those kids. She was with Alex and got herself arrested in Utah for that stunt.
I believe Zulema will testify, and will discuss the wedding and the other ways Chad influenced them through his prophecying how they would be important in the 144,000. In order to be part of that they had to be married to someone.

I've posted a summary of all of yesterday's Tweets from Justin Lum in the media thread, as well as all the audios, audio of the trial day and Nate's and Justin's evening reports (link in first post of the thread) and here : ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2
Thank you so much !!!

And Thanks to all of you for posting the Tweets and updates and videos so we can follow along here together.

I try to read/watch during work breaks and then in the evenings so it is very much appreciated!!!

Taking a look at the defense's cross-examination of Melanie yesterday, I think they may be trying to draw parallels between her and Lori -- both knew about these teachings, both thought they were strange, both participated in the "casting"... and the defense ended with the account of Melanie asking Alex about the kids and Alex refusing to tell her. Are they going to try to convince us that Lori was in the same place -- that she was just as ignorant about what was really going on as Melanie was?
Ugh hope not

Things that I still ponder but probably will not be brought up in trial. The crazy wedding weekend when they fled Idaho for Vegas when Alex and Melanie P married their partners. I always thought it was a desperate attempt to prevent spouses from testifying against each other.

Melanie P's attempt to kidnap her kids back after they were deemed to be Zombies. I think we all know what was going to happen to those kids. She was with Alex and got herself arrested in Utah for that stunt.
I hope those things will be brought up when Zulema testifies. Maybe MP will testify last and if she still lies, she will be charged with perjury.

Absolutely. I have no doubt that LVD told MG (after the fact) that she (LVD) had known all along that the beneficiary was changed (which, of course, was a lie). MG seems very trusting, but even she was sensing something was off and starting to ask questions.
IIRC, Lori told police, right when they showed up, that she had a $1 million policy and CV had been trying to kill her to get it!

She was lying about it, because she was preoccupied with it.

But MG's memory could be confused about what she heard before vs after his death. I'm not sure she'd been prepared for that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cshh74