ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts so far…

IMO Loris is responsible for the shooting of Charles. I base this on the fact that Alex’s story didn’t stack up and IMO fits with a scheme of sorts (I’ll kill my spouse if you kill yours). So, IMO, Loris killed Charles and Chad killed Tammy. I am on the fence as to who killed Tylee and JJ, and am keen to hear ZPs testimony.

I am also wondering if the prosecution has found any evidence to to what long term plan Chad and Lori had or whether their aim was to just spend their lives together living off insurance monies. Am I right in thinking that Lori would have been entitled to some kind of widows pension from Charles seeing as they were not divorced or would that has been when she reached retirement age?

And what about MB/P. Seeing as they failed to kill Brandon and collect that insurance money, was IP going to be the next victim? I seem to recall that they married Thanksgiving of 2019 at the same time as Alex and Zulema. Was the plan to insure IP and then dispatch him too?

I believe that the "secondary" plan was to live off Social Security survivor benefits for JJ and Tylee, which is why LVD had their birth certificates with her in Hawaii.

Things that I still ponder but probably will not be brought up in trial. The crazy wedding weekend when they fled Idaho for Vegas when Alex and Melanie P married their partners. I always thought it was a desperate attempt to prevent spouses from testifying against each other.

Melanie P's attempt to kidnap her kids back after they were deemed to be Zombies. I think we all know what was going to happen to those kids. She was with Alex and got herself arrested in Utah for that stunt.

The main thing sticking with me from today was when LV knew about the change in beneficiary. Will they play the recording of her finding out it's not her. Was this simply an oversight by the prosecution today or will this be played later down the road. If I were a juror and knew nothing of this case, I would assume LV knew prior to the death of Charles which would eliminate financial gain from the list of motives. (Seems like today would have been the time to do it along with the whole cremation call.)
I believe if LVD did tell MG about beneficiary info it was just to persuade her she has no reason to kill him and nothing to gain (except for a dark spirit released) The whole reason LVD went to TX in my opinion was to make sure she was still beneficiary or to give CV false hope so he doesn't change it. LVD thought she was beneficiary up until her phone call to the ins co. LVDs phone call to Kay says it all. Imo

Things that I still ponder but probably will not be brought up in trial. The crazy wedding weekend when they fled Idaho for Vegas when Alex and Melanie P married their partners. I always thought it was a desperate attempt to prevent spouses from testifying against each other.

Melanie P's attempt to kidnap her kids back after they were deemed to be Zombies. I think we all know what was going to happen to those kids. She was with Alex and got herself arrested in Utah for that stunt.
The only benefit to MPs kids dying would be financial. I would be curious to know if their were any life ins policy's on her kids or if that was the intention after she took them.

I believe if LVD did tell MG about beneficiary info it was just to persuade her she has no reason to kill him
Absolutely. I have no doubt that LVD told MG (after the fact) that she (LVD) had known all along that the beneficiary was changed (which, of course, was a lie). MG seems very trusting, but even she was sensing something was off and starting to ask questions.

My thoughts so far…

IMO Loris is responsible for the shooting of Charles. I base this on the fact that Alex’s story didn’t stack up and IMO fits with a scheme of sorts (I’ll kill my spouse if you kill yours). So, IMO, Loris killed Charles and Chad killed Tammy. I am on the fence as to who killed Tylee and JJ, and am keen to hear ZPs testimony.

I am also wondering if the prosecution has found any evidence to to what long term plan Chad and Lori had or whether their aim was to just spend their lives together living off insurance monies. Am I right in thinking that Lori would have been entitled to some kind of widows pension from Charles seeing as they were not divorced or would that has been when she reached retirement age?

And what about MB/P. Seeing as they failed to kill Brandon and collect that insurance money, was IP going to be the next victim? I seem to recall that they married Thanksgiving of 2019 at the same time as Alex and Zulema. Was the plan to insure IP and then dispatch him too?
You are kinda right about that, but retirement age woukd be 67.5, far away for Lori.

Also, based on Charles' earnings, she was already receiving monies from SS to care for a disabled child. JJ may have stayed on SSI his whole life, meaning it would not end when he turned 18 in that case. But he was young enough and made so many gains that with an appropriate therapeutic childhood, he could have aged out/ able out of being a disabled dependent. She woukdnt receive it til retirement age. There would be years of gap.

Also, the benefits wouldnt significantly stack if she were ever eligible for both. She woukd just get the higher amount.

I think she was getting around 2k a month for being a caretaker and around 2k a month on behalf of JJ. She was also probably getting a similar amount from social security at least until Tylee was both 16 and out of school. I don't know if the feds bother to check on hs registration- so there could have been double fraud if Tylee was no longer eligible for being a hs grad old enough to work. But I'm not positive that this 16 out of school rule has not changed, since the average 16 year old even working full time is generally a huge expense.

Social security is not nothing. But it is not that much. It is a lame motive for murder. Tylee's SS woukd barely cover adding a bedroom to a rental, insuring and maintaining her jeep, and feeding her.

Lori may have had private insurance intended to raise Tylee, and she wouldn't lose whatever was left of that because Tylee was murdered.

MOO

Church member here…agree with this…and if my opinion mattered, I’d have had cameras in the courtroom!
I am not a Church Member, but in my Welfare file I received few years ago, confirmed from what I remember from a young child, it showed my Parent joined LDS, for that time I remember kindness and help from the Church to myself and siblings and for a short time we had stability in our lives. Locking back, I wish our parent left us with the church and walked away instead they took us interstate Australia and dump us in a children home. I found the Ward but not had the courage to contact. Watching this trial, I understand it would be hard for you and members of the LDS Church being placed in such a situation by Lori, Chad and their little break a way gang, It was their actions which lead to trial, and people judgement not the LDS Church. But the camera not being on in Court, I IMO it is best and respectful to your church

Unless Chad confesses, that can never be known.

I would not underestimate the fact that Tylee was their first attempt to make a body disappear, and maybe they just didn't want to repeat that disasterous experience...

I agree with the saying "Never attribute to malice, something that can be adequately explained by incompetence."

ETA: I also want to comment on the oft repeated belief that Tylee was particularly hated.

Possibly, but IMO, more importantly, it would have been impossible to kill JJ as long as Tylee was alive. She was his protector, as we see in their last photo together.

JMO
Tylees hands were removed? Did I understand @Garedenista to say that?! Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member