ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that Lori was the one who taught her followers. There's no evidence the followers did any teaching. Also, the followers did not benefit, it was exclusively Lori and Chad who massively benefited from the deaths (tho MP
A warped crew of groupies.
Makes you wonder if they ever were normal people leading normal lives before this took place. .How did they become LDS extremists, How can they have been so gullible, blindly believing Lori's crazy sproutings. Its as though they were hypnotised.

IMO Lori's defense will be that Lori herself is a victim and that Alex Cox had terrorized her entire life, and it was he who killed Charles Vallow, Tammy Daybell, Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow, as part of a continuing campaign to terrorize Lori and to ensure she continued to submit to his sexual abuse of her. There is a book by John Glatt called Doomsday Mother which says Lori's childhood friend said that Alex sexually molested Lori when she was 12 and he 17 and that Chad and Lori were openly sexual towards each other in their family life. Lori will say Alex's rape of her at the young age of 12 irreparably damaged her and made her pliant and very vulnerable to continuing sexual abuse/rapes by Alex and also the control by domineering men such as her former husbands and Chad.

All the above is just my opinion. I don't believe Lori's childhood trauma is an excuse for her murdering her husband and children, this is just my opinion on what her defense might possibly be.
It just won’t work. Texts alone will sink her.

Except that Lori was the one who taught her followers. There's no evidence the followers did any teaching. Also, the followers did not benefit, it was exclusively Lori and Chad who massively benefited from the deaths (tho MP would have benefited from death of BB)

JMO
Until it was time for MP to die.

IMO Lori's defense will be that Lori herself is a victim and that Alex Cox had terrorized her entire life, and it was he who killed Charles Vallow, Tammy Daybell, Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow, as part of a continuing campaign to terrorize Lori and to ensure she continued to submit to his sexual abuse of her. There is a book by John Glatt called Doomsday Mother which says Lori's childhood friend said that Alex sexually molested Lori when she was 12 and he 17 and that Chad and Lori were openly sexual towards each other in their family life. Lori will say Alex's rape of her at the young age of 12 irreparably damaged her and made her pliant and very vulnerable to continuing sexual abuse/rapes by Alex and also the control by domineering men such as her former husbands and Chad.

All the above is just my opinion. I don't believe Lori's childhood trauma is an excuse for her murdering her husband and children, this is just my opinion on what her defense might possibly be.

Thank you for sharing. These are some interesting thoughts!

If these so-called portals were real, both Lori and Chad would now be on the beach in Kauai and not in court trials that will take away their freedom for the rest of their lives. These so called "portals" are only the figments of their warped imaginations and have no basis in reality. I think the prosecution made a mistake in having Melanie testify about these "portals" as if she believed they were real, because it will reduce her credibility in the eyes of the jury.
They didn't ask MG if she believed that portals were real, only if she had one. She said no. They had to have an insider describe the doctrine.

Makes you wonder if they ever were normal people leading normal lives before this took place. .How did they become LDS extremists, How can they have been so gullible, blindly believing Lori's crazy sproutings. Its as though they were hypnotised.
They already believed a bunch of extra stuff, considering they were attending Preparing a People conferences. For some of them, mainstream doctrine wasn't enough.

"When Chad gave Zulema a blessing, he told her she was a very special being and special person. ZP recalls that he told her she would do amazing things in the future and he was grateful to know her. Lori was present."

Again with the "you're special" BS. I'm sensing a theme here. Seems like these "conventions" were goldmines in terms of having access to plenty of gullible people who love being told they are "extra special". No proof needed, just a dork at a table who says he's "in like Flynn" with the big man upstairs. The collective gullibility and narcissism is mind boggling to me.

"When Chad gave Zulema a blessing, he told her she was a very special being and special person. ZP recalls that he told her she would do amazing things in the future and he was grateful to know her. Lori was present."

Again with the "you're special" BS. I'm sensing a theme here. Seems like these "conventions" were goldmines in terms of having access to plenty of gullible people who love being told they are "extra special". No proof needed, just a dork at a table who says he's "in like Flynn" with the big man upstairs. The collective gullibility and narcissism is mind boggling to me.
Chad attracted his followers by grooming and assigning special roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterylinds