ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor was right. This was all about money, sex, power and greed. Chad is a monster, no different from every cult leader. Very much like Jim Jonrs. Except Jones had lots of children in his group. Vulnerable lonely women needing attention. Lori is the monster he used to help him.

My only question, who would have been first to kill off the other? Chad or Lori? They both needed to be on top. Literally. My guess is Chad would have gotten rid of Lori.

I believe we will find out Alex and Zulema had a mission to kill the other, unknowingly.
Wasn’t Alex going to get rid of Zulema on his wedding night by wrapping her in some kind of blanket or something? And then he died in her apartment. I think Chad told him to commit suicide.

I will be interested to see what and how the defence will cross examine ZP. Her testimony is dynamite. I don’t think she will be willing to sacrifice Alex for the sake of Lori and Chad.

Prosecutor was right. This was all about money, sex, power and greed. Chad is a monster, no different from every cult leader. Very much like Jim Jonrs. Except Jones had lots of children in his group. Vulnerable lonely women needing attention. Lori is the monster he used to help him.

My only question, who would have been first to kill off the other? Chad or Lori? They both needed to be on top. Literally. My guess is Chad would have gotten rid of Lori.
Depends on who had a life insurance policy (or the bigger policy).

This is what makes me think that Lori has a hand in and was present at the murders of Charles, Tylee and JJ.
“ZP says Lori got off the phone and told her, “Idiot can’t do anything right by himself.”

The children were already dead at this point.

In the past I thought Zulema was not fully cooperating and had evil intentions. Based on her testimony so far, if true, she really did not know anything. I give her credit for staying silent and what appears to credible testimony. I thought she may have been in on ACs death. I was wrong and am wondering if AC took his own life at the persuasion of C&L.

In the past I thought Zulema was not fully cooperating and had evil intentions. Based on her testimony so far, if true, she really did not know anything. I give her credit for staying silent and what appears to credible testimony. I thought she may have been in on ACs death. I was wrong and am wondering if AC took his own life at the persuasion of C&L.
It is possible that the realisation that he has been greatly deceived by his own sister caused his body great stress, but agree that suicide is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay