ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past I thought Zulema was not fully cooperating and had evil intentions. Based on her testimony so far, if true, she really did not know anything. I give her credit for staying silent and what appears to credible testimony. I thought she may have been in on ACs death. I was wrong and am wondering if AC took his own life at the persuasion of C&L.
My theory has always been that Alex took 'one for the team' (committed suicide). We'll never know.

I've always felt sort of sorry for Zulema. She wanted to be part of the popular kids' crowd so badly. But, LVD ghosted her unless LVD needed something.

This is what makes me think that Lori has a hand in and was present at the murders of Charles, Tylee and JJ.
“ZP says Lori got off the phone and told her, “Idiot can’t do anything right by himself.”

The children were already dead at this point.
THIS! That’s what makes me believe she’s a psychopath! She killed two husbands, two children and her brother Adam and her dad were on her hit list. No feelings!

It REALLY stinks C & L weren't tried together (jmo)
The defense finally got what they wanted, i.e., to split into 2 trials. Would have saved the State of Idaho a lot of money had the two been combined, which is what the prosecution wanted. Interesting, not one word about the trial in today's Boise Statesman or Idaho Press Tribune. You have to understand the dynamics of Idaho to figure out why.

The defense finally got what they wanted, i.e., to split into 2 trials. Would have saved the State of Idaho a lot of money had the two been combined, which is what the prosecution wanted. Interesting, not one word about the trial in today's Boise Statesman or Idaho Press Tribune. You have to understand the dynamics of Idaho to figure out why.
Yep we know why.

It is possible that the realisation that he has been greatly deceived by his own sister caused his body great stress, but agree that suicide is possible.
What about the stress from knowing police were investigating him for the 4 murders he had committed? He'd changed his last name to ZP's at the wedding ceremony, he was basically hiding out at ZP's home...I think he was hiding from police. But he appears to have been on the phone with LV until he collapsed (and she called ZP to check on him).

I think he was having some doubts about whether Chad could protect him from the death penalty, but I don't believe he had renounced him & Lori.

Autopsy was clear that he had a stroke.

JMO

What about the stress from knowing police were investigating him for the 4 murders he had committed? He'd changed his last name to ZP's at the wedding ceremony, he was basically hiding out at ZP's home...I think he was hiding from police. But he appears to have been on the phone with LV until he collapsed (and she called ZP to check on him).

I think he was having some doubts about whether Chad could protect him from the death penalty, but I don't believe he had renounced him & Lori.

JMO
There are drugs that can mimic illnesses and can’t be found in system. He had just made a trip to Mexico.

I believe we will find out Alex and Zulema had a mission to kill the other, unknowingly.
Wasn’t Alex going to get rid of Zulema on his wedding night by wrapping her in some kind of blanket or something? And then he died in her apartment. I think Chad told him to commit suicide.
I wonder if the original plan had been to bring Zulema into the "inner circle", Alex marries her, he or someone else takes out a life insurance policy on her, she mysteriously dies and Alex, Lori and Chad split the insurance payout, BUT, maybe Chad and Lori started to worry that Alex might get too close to Zulema and tell her all the things they needed him to stay quiet about. Lori obviously believed she could control and manipulate Alex, but she had to have known she didn't have anywhere near the same influence over Zulema. So they (Chad and Lori) decided it was best to eliminate Alex somehow.

Has there been any mention of any life insurance policies anyone had on Alex? Am I correct in my understanding that you can take a life insurance policy out on ANYONE, even if you are not related to them, AND they don't even need to be notified?

You are kinda right about that, but retirement age woukd be 67.5, far away for Lori.

Also, based on Charles' earnings, she was already receiving monies from SS to care for a disabled child. JJ may have stayed on SSI his whole life, meaning it would not end when he turned 18 in that case. But he was young enough and made so many gains that with an appropriate therapeutic childhood, he could have aged out/ able out of being a disabled dependent. She woukdnt receive it til retirement age. There would be years of gap.

Also, the benefits wouldnt significantly stack if she were ever eligible for both. She woukd just get the higher amount.

I think she was getting around 2k a month for being a caretaker and around 2k a month on behalf of JJ. She was also probably getting a similar amount from social security at least until Tylee was both 16 and out of school. I don't know if the feds bother to check on hs registration- so there could have been double fraud if Tylee was no longer eligible for being a hs grad old enough to work. But I'm not positive that this 16 out of school rule has not changed, since the average 16 year old even working full time is generally a huge expense.

Social security is not nothing. But it is not that much. It is a lame motive for murder. Tylee's SS woukd barely cover adding a bedroom to a rental, insuring and maintaining her jeep, and feeding her.

Lori may have had private insurance intended to raise Tylee, and she wouldn't lose whatever was left of that because Tylee was murdered.

MOO
JJ was receiving about $4k a month, iirc.

JMO
Yea, I agree that the stress must have been enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue