ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the stress from knowing police were investigating him for the 4 murders he had committed? He'd changed his last name to ZP's at the wedding ceremony, he was basically hiding out at ZP's home...I think he was hiding from police. But he appears to have been on the phone with LV until he collapsed (and she called ZP to check on him).

I think he was having some doubts about whether Chad could protect him from the death penalty, but I don't believe he had renounced him & Lori.

Autopsy was clear that he had a stroke.

JMO
Yes I hear you and you are probably right he was highly stressed. He probably felt thrown to the wolves but there are three people who died under "natural" conditions. JR, AC and TD. JR and AC were cremated, so can't be exhumed. I know they saved tissue sample of each and we're not able to find anything suspect. TD was exhumed and another cause of death was issued.
I'm not medical but I am sure there has to be something that would make a death look natural and undetectable. I am not trying to debate, nor do I want to.
Just suspect he died when he did and having been on the phone with Lori. Coincidence is crazy. Btw I thought AC died from a lung embolism.

Yes I hear you and you are probably right he was highly stressed. He probably felt thrown to the wolves but there are three people who died under "natural" conditions. JR, AC and TD. JR and AC were cremated, so can't be exhumed. I know they saved tissue sample of each and we're not able to find anything suspect. TD was exhumed and another cause of death was issued.
I'm not medical but I am sure there has to be something that would make a death look natural and undetectable. I am not trying to debate, nor do I want to.
Just suspect he died when he did and having been on the phone with Lori. Coincidence is crazy. Btw I thought AC died from a lung embolism.
Yes, a blood clot in his lung.

DBM treble post

Last edited:
I agree the deaths of JR and TD weren't investigated, but police were at the hospital when AC died and they were full on into investigating this conspiracy, along with the FBI and Rexburg police. I've no doubt he was their prime suspect, having killed CV.

So I think police had the same suspicions that come up for everyone. They took his body immediately to the pathologist, I'm sure no one was laxadaisical about this particular autopsy.

JMO

Someone may have posted before, but here is an article from 2021 regarding Alex's death.
Here are a few paragraphs I thought were significant:

"Zulema asked me why she was being questioned, and if she was considered a suspect in the death of her husband,” a detective wrote in his report. “I assured her she was not a suspect, but I needed information from her regarding what happened at her house when Alex was discovered.”

According to Pastenes, Cox began having shortness of breath Dec. 6, 2019. The following day, Cox drove to Algodones, Mexico, to buy prescriptions because they were cheaper. When he arrived home, he reportedly felt winded but refused to get medical treatment.

The day Cox died, he called a friend and received a priesthood “blessing” over the phone. EastIdahoNews.com can confirm from multiple sources this friend was Chad Daybell, who had married Cox’s sister, Lori Daybell, a month earlier."New details released on what happened the day Alex Cox died - East Idaho News

In my opinion, the fact that it is not being televised is clearly serving it's purpose in terms of going under the radar. There is no VALID reason for this case not to be televised. Extremist Mormons got together, created their own cult, and murdered 4 people, including 2 children. And it's not televised.
I disagree. In my opinion, the criminal justice process, with lives on the line, is not meant to be entertainment for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc