ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still haunted by Det. Hermosillo’s testimony yesterday about JJ’s autopsy, all of it horrifying. But one thing bothers me that no one to my knowledge has mentioned. If the boy’s arms showed bruising, as Hermosillo mentioned, I think that means the poor little boy was alive when he was bound with duct tape, possibly struggling. Does anyone here have the knowledge I lack to clarify this?

Calling some of our medical posters re: bruising

@LaborDayRN @meanmaryjean @Beginnersleuth

oh yeah she was talking about the house because why would they be searching the yard? she thinks she's slick.
she's a total operator. she was trying to find out if they were in the yard 100%...she knows exactly what happened.
she knew exactly what was going to happen.

when she didn't get that money she wanted from Charles...she decided to kill the children.she didn't want to support them anymore and wanted JJ's handicapped support money for herself.

lori is a serial killer... just like other female serial killers before her..but Lori had her own henchman..so she wouldn't have blood on her hands..she is a black widow and I think she would have started getting insurance on other cult members so that they could be identified as zombies and dark entities...and then disposed of.

Poor Tammy she was smothered by her own husband...mOO

LISTEN: This is the phone call Melanie Gibb secretly recording with #ChadDaybell and #LoriVallow after they had asked her to lie to police and say JJ was with her (Melanie) #LoriVallowTrial

I listened to this recording and I'm in shock at all the lies and manipulation. Lori is trying to convince Melanie that Kay is the evil one and that she's good and not lying and that JJ is "safe". Yeah, safely buried! Chad chimes in about Tammy's death and how his children were convinced and his lies about her health.

Wonder why they shackle LV to the floor during the trial? IMO it seems like overkill--not that she doesn't deserve it--but she's not yet convicted and couldn't one argue that it could prejudice the jury against her?

Well, she couldn't be bonded out because the bonding companies wouldn't take the risk.

And her cash bail was very high for the charges because she had a history of disobeying courts and fleeing LE.

And she has little to lose.

So I get why they want to keep her pinned down, so to speak.

MOO

I’m still haunted by Det. Hermosillo’s testimony yesterday about JJ’s autopsy, all of it horrifying. But one thing bothers me that no one to my knowledge has mentioned. If the boy’s arms showed bruising, as Hermosillo mentioned, I think that means the poor little boy was alive when he was bound with duct tape, possibly struggling. Does anyone here have the knowledge I lack to clarify this?
Thanks for for bringing this up…I got the same sick feeling from his testimony. The bruising and the way he described this child’s body being duct taped all over…and the plastic bag taped around his head. Makes me sick just typing this.

I’m afraid we may find out more when the ME testifies.

Last edited:
I would think bruises were from being held while tape was being applied. I've removed heavily taped IVs from some pretty squirmy kids of all ages and don't remember ever seeing bruises.
Those poor children.

Need to know more about the bruises. The most alarming are grab bruises. If you grab a person to restrain them, it leaves two marks- thumb on one side and some fingers on the other.
MOO

So-

In anticipation of hearing the video call between Lori and her sister Summer, I listened to the secretly recorded convo between Wood and Summer.

It referenced what I believe was the contact admitted into evidence.

It also referenced conversations in which Wood said Lori seemed ready to talk but did not because Chad manipulated her against that using "what I call spiritual abuse." It seemed that Wood believed there were 2 conversations between Lori and Chad where Chad talked her out of talking.

(BTW Summer said that when Chad approached her for bail, he began the conversation with something like, "first, let me say that your sister did not tell me much about the kids, so I don't know anything." That sure checks out against the Chad Heather D. Describes.)

I wonder if we will hear those conversations Wood was referencing, or if they are a surprize for Chad's trial?

MOO

Edited to add: Summer seems to have come out of the Cox family with the most capacity for empathy IMO, in spite of her Edgar thing, her offer to kill which we can hope was not literal, and her PAP exposure. MOO

Oh, I absolutely think she did. Just grabbing the first source that comes up with exact quotes (LINK)

Lori never asks which property. She never even lived at Chad's house, yet her mind immediately jumps to "the house" (rather than "the apartment" where she lived or "the condo" where they lived together in Hawaii). Why would she assume it's the house if nothing happened there?

Then she asks him to clarify (twice!) whether the police are in the house or not. What other option is there, besides the yard?

She asks if they're seizing stuff, but as soon as he says "They're searching," she has nothing more to say. No questions, no denial, no confusion. Just an offer to pray for him.
totally agree

Chad's 'so.....we'll'' see what transpires".

GUILTY AF.

To me was telling her in code IMO on the phone let's just keep holding our poker face ...they might not find them.......

Fat chance chaddy boy!!!

Then as soon as LE hit the jackpot Chaddy boy tried to hot foot it outta there.

GUILTY AF.

Texting Tammy that he shot and buried a racoon in the exact place tylee was placed on the exact day...

GUILTY AF..

As chaddy boy said of the last mentioned event...good times. :cool:

what a callous idiot.

Judge orders Lori Vallow Daybell must remain in courtroom during testimony about her children​

Before the proceedings got underway Tuesday morning, Vallow Daybell appeared in court looking relaxed, wearing a pink blouse and black pants, her ankles shackled to the floor. She talked and joked with her attorneys, at one point throwing her head back in laughter.

But following a break for lunch, she walked into the courtroom visibly upset. She looked teary, with rosy cheeks and a scowl. Attorneys asked that she be excused while testimony continued for the rest of the day.

“My client, her fragile state of mind, the mental health concerns, the myriad reports that have been filed about her mental health do justify such a request,” her attorney, R. James Archibald, asked the judge.

Vallow Daybell looked away from the courtroom screen, and did not look down at the images handed to her attorneys. Several family members in attendance wept.

Given the nature of the evidence, Boyce called for another break. And for about 15 minutes, Vallow Daybell didn’t move — she sat slumped in her chair with her back to the gallery, arms crossed.

Thursday, April 13th:
*Trial continues (Day 4) (@ 8:30am – 3:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2020 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 49) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted & charged (5/25/21) & re-arraigned (4/19/22) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). Plead not guilty. DA will seek DP. Was transferred to Ada County jail on 3/22/23. Fremont County
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court. All charges were dismissed on 1/3/22. Madison County
Trial began on 4/3/23 with jury selection & ended 4/7/23. 12 jurors & 6 alternates (10 men & 8 women).
Trial began on 4/10/23 (thru 6/9/23) @ 8:30am to 3:30pm. Trial will be held in Ada County. (will last about 10 weeks) Trials have been severed.
NO trial on Monday, 4/17/23.

Arrest & Grand Jury & Competency & Court info from 3/5/20 thru 3/30/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-5 (4/3-4/7/23) & Trial Day 1-2 (4/10-4/11/23) reference post #6 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...mmy-daybell-charles-vallow-arrests-69.674046/

4/12/23 Wednesday, Trial Day 3: State witness: Rexburg Police Dept. Detective Ray Hermosillo, he became involved in the investigation on Nov. 1 when he was contacted by the Fremont County Sheriff's Office that there was a Jeep in Rexburg that was possibly involved in a homicide. Continues on cross-examination.
For more info see post #87 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ybell-charles-vallow-arrests-69.674046/page-5
State witness: Madison County Sheriff's Office Lt. Jared Willmore.
For more info see post #88 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ybell-charles-vallow-arrests-69.674046/page-5
State witness: Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Joe Powell
For more info see post #89 here:
Trial ended early due to unforeseen circumstances Trial continues on Thursday, 4/13/23 @ 8:30am & ends every day at 3:30pm. NO trial on Monday, 4/17/23.

*Chad Guy Daybell (53/now 54) – Pretrial motions hearing on 3/2/23. Trial was set to begin on 4/3/23 was vacated.

Lori? I don't think she will. What will her version be that can't be conveyed by her attorneys more safely? Yesterday she tried to avoid exposure and accountability.
I don't think her attorneys can convey to her satisfaction that Chad wasn't a part of the conspiracy, and that it was all on Alex.

There won't be any evidence that there was no conspiracy unless she says it and she needs to counter the Chad evidence that will come in.

I think she has a yarn inside of her that she has cooked up and it is the only reason she has gone to trial and not followed any of her attorney's advice. It's what she has done all her life, and worked for her plenty. She thinks she will be found not guilty and I think that comes from the true spirit of the Lori who made all of this happen, she is a master of manipulation, and I think she will prove her attorneys are wrong about mental illness if she testifies.

IMO

Lori? I don't think she will. What will her version be that can't be conveyed by her attorneys more safely? Yesterday she tried to avoid exposure and accountability.
I don't think she'll take the stand either. But there is one thing she can do that her attorneys can't: lie. If her attorneys know she'll lie they have to only question her on things she'll answer truthfully, though. She has to lie when it's clear that it's her own statement without the advise or involvement or questions of her attorneys. The attorneys don't want to be accused of helping her perjure herself.

It sure would be interesting to see what she has to say! I hope Tortoise is right.

MOO

Edited to add: I think the attorneys are trying to protect her from perjury by stressing mental illness. If she lies under oath and it is clearly manipulative, she's got an additional problem. But if she is delusional under oath, that's not perjury.

In 2019, IMO, she had religious delusions but clearly knew mortal law, and clearly could lie and cover, with full awareness that she was breaking mortal law, albeit with righousness per her delusions, IMO. That defense- she's not lying she delusional, woukd not fly with me for her 2019 actions.

I have no idea what she's like now.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads