ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10-10/24 Alex made 46 gun related purchases on the account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see the recent tweets by Lori Hellis? I'd post but I'm not sure they are allowed.
No. She’s had disagreements with Judge Boyce for a long while about this case. I’m anxious to see what she is posting. I’m not on Twitter but she is often on YouTube.

No. She’s had disagreements with Judge Boyce for a long while about this case. I’m anxious to see what she is posting. I’m not on Twitter but she is often on YouTube.
I'm not on Twitter either but I can read tweets. give it a go and see if it works for you https://twitter.com/lorihellis/with_replies

I hope she gets it sorted tomorrow morning. She doesn't deserve this despicable treatment.

If you get a pop-up saying 'see more tweets, join up' etc just click the cross in the corner to get rid of it.

Last edited:
I agree that money was an issue for them, but I think there was a larger goal operating for them, including that they had fallen in love/lust.

There is something in all new romances, where the couple see each other to be like god and goddess. And they see themselves living that way, once they can overcome all obstacles in their way and be always together.

Lori was supported in high style by her husband. Chad was supported mainly by his wife. Divorce would make them even more broke, so it seems ideas about insurance benefits came up. But I think the bigger goal was to be free of their spouses.

I don't think Chad wanted to live with Lori's children. So that was, IMO, a larger goal than just getting money. For example, Colby wasn't a problem, they just let him be. But, of all the ways of getting Lori free of the children, the method they chose would also allow her to keep their benefits.

JMO

In the end, Chad had nothing in his pockets but one time life insurance and his tiny book income- but I think his plan was to get out of that business too. So, if they got away with it, they would have that nearly 6k fir a year, then Tylee would age out. Nearly 4 K for years after.

That's more than many people have- but it's hardly a great deal of money.

Now the people selling guns and tents and solar panels and trailers to haul them for the call-out? They were cleaning up.

MOO

Wasn’t Chad excommunicated? If it was before Tammy’s death, could he still attend church services?
Sorry if someone already answered this..Im just catching up on posts this evening. Chad was sent a letter in July 2020 about his membership being reviewed. I think I read elsewhere that he had 30 days to respond and didn’t get the letter in time so he was excommunicated without a response. So it was long after Tammy’s death.

https://preview.redd.it/wre1wnxe8l0...ed&s=6bd6374201fcc5137a77872184522ba5a3bfb1e4

8/10-10/24 Alex made 46 gun related purchases on the account.

Wow, between August to October, Alex Cox made 46 gun purchases. And he quit his job September 1st.

It really is startling how easy it is to purchase SO many weapons. Especially after the "Route 66" massacre in Las Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if someone already answered this..Im just catching up on posts this evening. Chad was sent a letter in July 2020 about his membership being reviewed. I think I read elsewhere that he had 30 days to respond and didn’t get the letter in time so he was excommunicated without a response. So it was long after Tammy’s death.

https://preview.redd.it/wre1wnxe8l0...ed&s=6bd6374201fcc5137a77872184522ba5a3bfb1e4
Thanks for posting this. I was curious about the timing as well.

The letter was from July 14, 2020 -- so an entire month after the kids' bodies were found on Chad's property.

I agree that money was an issue for them, but I think there was a larger goal operating for them, including that they had fallen in love/lust.

There is something in all new romances, where the couple see each other to be like god and goddess. And they see themselves living that way, once they can overcome all obstacles in their way and be always together.

Lori was supported in high style by her husband. Chad was supported mainly by his wife. Divorce would make them even more broke, so it seems ideas about insurance benefits came up. But I think the bigger goal was to be free of their spouses.

I don't think Chad wanted to live with Lori's children. So that was, IMO, a larger goal than just getting money. For example, Colby wasn't a problem, they just let him be. But, of all the ways of getting Lori free of the children, the method they chose would also allow her to keep their benefits.

JMO
Just sickening..when LVD filled out her Rexburg rental application she put down that income of $5,000 a month. Nate says that amount was equal to the SS benefits combined for Tylee &JJ. They were alive.
She was planning to have the kids money. It appears she used Chad to get that Hawaii credit card. He was so stupid. He murdered his wife for her. Dismembered burned & buried her kids in his backyard. Don’t you wonder if he -flinched- when one of his own kids walked out in that backyard ?
I think CD saw a woman who was out of his league. He was in lust.LVD was fanning his ego. LVD was chasing money, self promotion & instant gratification. IMO Chad would of suddenly died.. once she became bored, needed drama, attention or to simply buy up$$$.

MOO

Last edited:
My message about why the death penalty was dropped was a quote from the Boise Stateman - the judge agreed to drop the death penalty for a speedy trial. And, yes, the defense played games about her mental health every time the case came to trial and they accomplished their goal. IMO, the only hope for Lori and her LDS lawyers is to claim mental issues. She can't claim insanity but they have laid the groundwork for mental illness.
Do you have a link by chance?

I'm not on Twitter either but I can read tweets. give it a go and see if it works for you https://twitter.com/lorihellis/with_replies

I hope she gets it sorted tomorrow morning. She doesn't deserve this despicable treatment.

If you get a pop-up saying 'see more tweets, join up' etc just click the cross in the corner to get rid of it.
Thank you so much!

I believe it was discussed right here that she did not, which is why her in laws turned on her. She was a dutiful wife who helped raise the children, helped sell his books, worked full time, remained faithful to him, even did his bookkeeping. I think he told her that her grandmother came from the dead and told him she had to go see her mother as a ruse to get her out of town so he could go play.

But believe what he was saying? Not so sure.
They didn’t even sit together in church!

She likely saw through him an “a great author WANNAABE”, a dreamer. Little did she know he was a murderer.
She also copy-edited his books. One can only imagine how horrible they were before she performed this function.

If the defense is laying the groundwork that LVD is mentally ill, then I suppose that means all the others in their group are also suffering from mental illness (LVD is just worse)??

After 6 days of reading the trial summaries from Nate, I'm not optimistic she will be convicted of anything but Social Security fraud. I have not seen any evidence of a conspiracy to kill the kids and plenty of circumstantial evidence that this was Alex acting alone or possibly with Chad. Alex quits his job, stockpiles guns and ammo, marries a woman he has only known a short time. I think Alex was sincerely preparing for the end times.

Doesn't mean I think Lori deserves a mother of the year award. I'm just saying the prosecution's own witnesses are giving me plenty of reason to doubt she helped plan the kids' murders.

If the defense is laying the groundwork that LVD is mentally ill, then I suppose that means all the others in their group are also suffering from mental illness (LVD is just worse)??

I have frequently had this same discussion regarding religious beliefs and mental illness with several people. Where is the line? Millions of people have religious beliefs, but they are not all mentally ill. And does it matter if LVD is "mentally ill"? She is still the same person, with a flawed belief system, that condones killing children. Which is not acceptable.

However, I think she saw JJ and Tylee as inconvenient. I don't believe that LVD is mentally ill at all. She wanted to keep their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.