ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure LE didn't simply take Lori's word for it. If there wasn't hard evidence they would not have brought it up in court. The defense would have reviewed the evidence.
And I think the point was- instead of changing the beneficiary from (I presume Charles, but this was not testimony) to all of her children, she changed it to Colby only. Could be because he was the oldest and wound care for his siblings. Or it could be because he was the only one who would survive.

MOO

Do they not have the content of all of these SMS messages they're discussing???
I was wondering the same thing, so I did a bit of digging.

Looks like cell companies retain the metadata (time, location, sender & recipient) for a lot longer than they keep the actual texts (and most don't keep that at all). With so much time passing between the kids' deaths (SEP 2019) and when warrants were served (JAN 2020?), they probably would not have been able to access the actual messages anymore.

The raccoon text was found specifically on TD's phone -- she must have still had it in her text history, while the rest of the texts back and forth from the co-conspirators would have probably been erased.

How Long Do Wireless Providers Keep Your Data?
Cell phone forensics

[M]essage content is kept by Verizon for a period of 3-5 days. The other 3 carriers, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint don’t keep message content at all. However, all four carriers do keep text message detail. This doesn’t contain what was written in the text but it does show who it was sent to and when. (SOURCE: PhoneArena)

Chad lugubriously sighing, 'they're digging'...
RSBM

What a fun word that I'd never heard of before! Lugubrious.

I agree. Just listening to their conversation that day, you know that they knew, and that they knew each other knew, what exactly was being communicated between each other... while simultaneously knowing that they knew other ears were listening in, and they didn't want 'them' knowing what they knew. Sooo much was revealed in that single phone call!

Don't forget her now extremely well publicized and recorded conversation with Chad lugubriously sighing, 'they're digging'... after which point, Lori doesn’t need anything explained to her, nope... just brightly and cheerfully asked him if he wants her to call him later... doesn’t need to have “they’re digging' explained to her or anything... just knows this means she needs to skedaddle off the phone… no 'digging for what?' 'Why does that matter'? 'Who is 'they', sweetie?'... without the presupposition that they know exactly what will be found by a dig in Chad's backyard, how does the defense (either of the defenses) plan on explaining that, I wonder??
Correct. It's not always what is said. Sometimes it is what is not said or done.

Last edited:

Adding this, from LAST WEEK's testimony from Zulema

last week's testimony again- Zulema's - again, all from Gigi's tweets
' Zulema was around Lori when Tammy was shot at that night. They were in AZ and Lori texted her to come to Melaniece's because she needed her help...Lori told her Tammy had been possessed by a demon and she was no longer herself. She needed Zulema's help to cast out the demon, Viola. They did a casting.....During the casting it was Zulema, Lori, Melaniece, her kids were asleep. The casting ended with Lori saying she learned something new to do casting - using cosmos and afterwards she gave Zulema tons of praise ......Then Lori got a phone call. Her demeanor was angry - scary angry. (The night Tammy was shot at).

https://twitter.com/PrettyLiesAlibi
@PrettyLiesAlibi

Last edited:
Lori and Chad believed the world was going to end in July and their indiscretions would be forgotten/ignored
Why did they did not talk to Colby, Summer, Janet, et all …about being part of this “gathering”. We now know Lori asked her friend in Hawaii to join. It meant that woman would have to leave her husband & children. I wonder if that hubby & kids might of mysteriously ended up dead…with life insurance$$ or SS payments involved?
Follow the money.
IMO the entire -crazy talk- comes off self serving , circular talk for getting free of any burdens & promoting their agenda of attaining funds $$$. Yeah, not having to really work. Both Chad & Lori were really good at that game.
I think more would have died for either their need to attain money or to silence people.
IMO there was no END coming in July.
It was just part of their ruse. Follow the need for money$$$ and their huge BS narrative.

All just my MOO

I was wondering the same thing, so I did a bit of digging.

Looks like cell companies retain the metadata (time, location, sender & recipient) for a lot longer than they keep the actual texts (and most don't keep that at all). With so much time passing between the kids' deaths (SEP 2019) and when warrants were served (JAN 2020?), they probably would not have been able to access the actual messages anymore.

The raccoon text was found specifically on TD's phone -- she must have still had it in her text history, while the rest of the texts back and forth from the co-conspirators would have probably been erased.

How Long Do Wireless Providers Keep Your Data?
Cell phone forensics

I would think that even deleted data would be able to be recovered, especially when you have the physical device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue