ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget her now extremely well publicized and recorded conversation with Chad lugubriously sighing, 'they're digging'... after which point, Lori doesn’t need anything explained to her, nope... just brightly and cheerfully asked him if he wants her to call him later... doesn’t need to have “they’re digging' explained to her or anything... just knows this means she needs to skedaddle off the phone… no 'digging for what?' 'Why does that matter'? 'Who is 'they', sweetie?'... without the presupposition that they know exactly what will be found by a dig in Chad's backyard, how does the defense (either of the defenses) plan on explaining that, I wonder??
She did ask if they were in the house (wishful thinking) and if they were "seizing stuff... again", wondering if they found anything. If there was nothing to be found the conversation would be far more relaxed.

I’m adding a couple to the ones already stated:

—to keep him from biting the perp
—they got freaked out by post-death body reactions, e.g. twitches, jaw dropping, etc.
if you want to believe their lunacy, I think the mentioned binding and trapping the evil spirit so it does not escape when the body dies.

Why on earth would they stage a shooting with an unloaded paintball gun on Tammy? And then actually stage her dying later in her sleep? That makes no sense to me.

To be fair, nothing these people have done makes any sense. But still. This one is extra weird.

ETA—I just read Tammy’s Fb post about the event. I wish she would have smacked him in the head with her freezer meals!

I'm sure you meant to say CD (Chad Daybell) was a grifter, and not CV (Charles Vallow). Charles was a great man who lived and worked honestly. Chad, on the other hand...
Correct. I will fix my post.

CV was a grifter and he was building his following with his grifter church. CV & LV were attracted to each other because they were self serving manipulative scammers who would do anything for themselves including murdering their loved ones.
I don't know how to edit my post but I meant CD the grifter and not the victim CV.

Summary of tweets for Tuesay, April 25th -

State witness: FBI Special Agent Nick Ballance, part of FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team back on stand / Part 1

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
1h
It's day 15 of Lori Vallow Daybell's murder trial. She has just walked in the courtroom and is sitting at the defense table with her attorneys. Lori's sister, Summer Shiflet, is here with her husband, uncle and other family members. I expect that she will take the stand today.

When Lori walked in, Summer smiled at her. Here is a photo of them from a few years ago before the case began.

Summer.jpg

FBI analyst Nick Ballance will be back on the stand first thing this morning. He tracked cell phones belonging to Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow and Alex Cox.

We are waiting for Judge Boyce to take the stand. The defense attorneys and prosecutors are likely in a meeting with him as they all left the courtroom. Lori is sitting alone at the defense table with her back to the gallery. She is writing on a yellow notepad.

Boyce is on the bench, attorneys are back at their tables and jurors are being brought in.

Ballance is back on the stand. If you want to get caught up on his testimony, here is a recap of what happened yesterday.

Nick.jpg

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood is questioning Ballance. Wood asks to admit the entire report prepared by Ballance regarding the cell phone activity. Defense attorney John Thomas does not oppose it.

Wood displays a map on the screen showing activity of the HOMERJMAXIMUS account. Alex Cox was the registered owner of the account. We now see a map showing cell phone tower activity on the morning of Sept. 9 between Chad and Lori.

Between 11:42 and 11:47 a.m. on Sept. 9, the phone attributed to the HOMERJMAXIMUS account was in the vicinity of Chad Daybell's home, Ballance says.

Ballance explains there was a lot of cell phone activity between Chad, Lori and Alex shortly after the phone attributed to the HOMERJMAXIMUS account left Chad's property the morning of Sept. 9.

Ballance now explains cell phone activity on Sept. 23 between 3:59 a.m. until 8:34 a.m. Chad sent numerous text messages to Lori.

Cell phone records show Chad made a call to Alex on Sept. 23 at 9:25 a.m. Chad also called Lori three times between 9:30 and 9:35 a.m. on the same date. Police believe JJ was killed Sept. 22 - Sept. 23.

Jurors are shown a map of Alex Cox's supposed movements on the morning of Sept. 23. It shows his device was headed north on U.S. Highway 20.

The account registered to HOMERJMAXIMUS was on Chad Daybell's property from 9:55 a.m. - 10:12 a.m. on Sept. 23. It was tracked near a small pond on Daybell's property, in the center of the property and in a "close proximity to where JJ Vallow was located," Ballance says

Ballance explains the HOMERJMAXIMUM Google account history between 10:12 a.m. - 10:20 a.m. on the same morning. It was on Chad's property at 10:12 a.m. but eight minutes later, the phone has left the property and is south in the Rexburg area.

Alex (or a phone attributed to him) had a 545-second phone call with Lori Vallow (or a phone attributed to her) that morning during this time frame.

Tammy Daybell died on Oct. 19, 2019. On Oct. 9, Chad sent a text message at 9:57 a.m. to Lori:
"Gonna stop by the store right now to get that other number working. Hopefully won't take long."
He sent a second message at 10:26 a.m.:
"I will call right now from a 401 number."

At 10:27 a.m., a 401 number calls Lori Vallow. The 401 number is attributed to Chad Daybell.

Oct. 9, 2019 is the same day Tammy Daybell reported a masked man with a paintball gun tried to shoot her in her driveway. You can read more about that here.

Tammy.jpg

The HOMERJMAXIMUS was tracked to Lori's Rexburg apartment on the afternoon of Oct. 9. He then moved to his apartment. Around 2:42 p.m., the account/device starts to move toward Idaho Falls. It is tracked at or near Sportsman's Warehouse in Idaho Falls at 3:17 p.m.

Beginning around 4:47 p.m., the Google account history shows the device near the area of the Daybell home, according to Ballance. It is there until 4:56 p.m.

Ballance says he can not determine the exact route Alex took to get to the Daybell home but at 4:58 p.m., GPS data locates Alex on the same road where Chad lives. Less than ten minutes later, Alex is on a Sugar City road.

By 5:16 p.m., GPS data shows Alex's phone was back in the area of his Rexburg apartment and it remains at his residence.

Numerous text messages were exchanged that night between Chad, Lori and Alex between 5:28 p.m. and 10:31 p.m.

Ballance says Chad texted Alex six times that night. The first message was sent at 7:30 p.m. The last message was sent at 10:29 p.m.

Ballance now talking about cell phone activity on Oct. 18, 2019 - the day before Tammy died. Alex's cell phone was at his Rexburg apartment. Between 1:56 p.m. and 8:54 p.m., text messages were exchanged between Chad, Lori and Alex.

There was also a call that was 2,956 seconds (over 49 minutes) between Chad and Lori.

Once the 401 number was activated, Ballance says there was "heavy interactions" between Chad, Lori and Alex.

A phone attributed to Alex Cox was located at a church near Chad Daybell's home around 10:07 p.m. on Oct. 18, according to Ballance. Chad told investigators that Tammy died in her sleep early on Oct. 19.

Three text messages were sent to Lori Vallow - one at 11:34 p.m. and two at 11:35 p.m. Ballance says he is not able to look at the content of those messages.

Alex Cox's phone traveled south from the area of Chad's home around 11:54 p.m. At 12:09 a.m., the phone is north of Idaho Falls.

Tammy Daybell's funeral was held Oct. 22 in Springville, Utah. Chad received three text messages from Lori that day. He also responded to at least one text message.

Ballance says two incoming messages were received on Tylee's phone in Hawaii on Dec. 15, 2019. Police believe she had been dead over three months. Wood has no further questions for Ballance. John Thomas will be conducting cross-examination.

Thomas begins by asking Ballance about his background and how he became an FBI Special Agent.

Thomas asks more questions about Ballance's background. The agent says the Daybell case is one of his first as a member of CAST - Cellular Analyst Survey Team. Ballance details the training he received.

Boyce calls for a morning recess. We will be back around 10:30 a.m.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member