ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch break now.

BTW looking forward to hearing these recordings soon, if possible
( I appreciate witness list was sealed but, does anybody think it likely IP will be called as well as Melani?)

from @Niner 's summary
Blake asks Wright if he met with Ian Pawlowski. He says yes, he spoke with Ian at the Rexburg Police Department on Dec. 5, 2019. After the conversation, Wright says his concern for the childrens' safety increased.

"He was asked to consensually record conversations he was a party to," Wright says. Ian agreed and recorded some conversations he had with Melani P., his wife, and Lori, Alex and Chad.

The recording device belonged to the Rexburg Police Department and they have copies of the conversations.

Last edited:
With each day of testimony I see what monsters CD, LV and AC were. Sickening that AC would would work up an apetite and stop for food when driving back and forth after doing the horrible things he did.

Last edited:
This Yellowstone family trip reminds me of the Knotts Berry Farm trip.

A & L take kids on a day trip to YS, family photos, smiles, treats all while knowing they'll kill them soon

Shortly after Tammy's murder, C & L go on a family day trip to Knotts Berry, smile, treats, whatever.... Flash some cash, play happy families

( As forensic accountant said, this was biggest sum spent, acc to C's financial records. Chad could afford it now)

With each day of testimony I see what monsters CD, LV and AC were. Sickening that AC would would work up an apatite and stop for food when driving back and forth after doing the horrible things he did.
snap!
I was just thinking the same.
Tacos. He's an animal. Violence doesn't spoil his appetite at all
What's the chances you get two psycho/sociopaths in one family, a couple years apart?

I think it would have been too risky to kill JJ at Lori's place, because they had guests that night. IMO Lori took JJ to Alex's at night and locked her bedroom door.
my thought is , strictly my opinions. I think JJ was given med a lot of nights to put him to bed. Once he was incapacitated they could easily tape his mouth and finish the job,he wouldn't be able to scream.

I don't understand why several posters here are so quick to blow off Lori's hair being found on the duct tape. To me, it screams active involvement in JJ's murder. This is the direct evidence that people were wanting. We guessed that it took two people to subdue him. My husband owns a roll of duct tape, but it's kept in the garage. I highly doubt that any hair that I shed just accidentally ended up on it.

I think it would have been too risky to kill JJ at Lori's place, because they had guests that night. IMO Lori took JJ to Alex's at night and locked her bedroom door.
we discussed this last week - so frustrating not to have details on the door lock mechanisms at the apartment. Can bedrooms be locked from outside or only from inside?

Maybe these details are visible on a rentals website?

I don't understand why several posters here are so quick to blow off Lori's hair being found on the duct tape. To me, it screams active involvement in JJ's murder. This is the direct evidence that people were wanting. We guessed that it took two people to subdue him. My husband owns a roll of duct tape, but it's kept in the garage. I highly doubt that any hair that I shed just accidentally ended up on it.
OH don't get me wrong to me it says everything but for prosecution it would be much better if a wad of her hair was clenched in a victims hand. It is too easy to insert doubt to the jury.

we discussed this last week - so frustrating not to have details on the door lock mechanisms at the apartment. Can bedrooms be locked from outside or only from inside?

Maybe these details are visible on a rentals website?
You can always add a lock to a bedroom door requiring a key to enter. My thought is when MG went to the door and it was locked, no one was in there, they had gone to take care of the body under the dark of night.

It's so sticky.
So, if I get some duct tape from, say, the garage and then go inside the house and use several yards of it, I might get some of my partner's hairs onto it from elsewhere in my home or from my clothes as I tear each of the strips off to use all this tape, while I'm packaging something

However the jury may love this item. If the Defence don't call an expert to explain transference ( as well as damage this detail on ' thresholds') it could hold great sway with the jury

Last edited:
OH don't get me wrong to me it says everything but for prosecution it would be much better if a wad of her hair was clenched in a victims hand. It is too easy to insert doubt to the jury.
or even saliva or other bodily fluids ( much harder to explain away)

ETA Just noticed that JSMorgan shared that tweet ^
Apparently because he'd done this short with Banfield a few days ago which he's also shared ( only 5 mins long but raises further questions about the duct tape, some of which we have already asked here on WS)

Last edited:
Maybe my feelings will change by the time Chad's trial rolls around but... at the moment... I can't follow another trial by tweet. (I'm shooting a mean stink-eye at Judge B). :mad:

So it's understood: Lori’s hair was stuck on a piece of duct tape used to wrap JJ.

There it is. The most likely reason for Lori's hair to be stuck on the duct tape used to wrap up JJ (perhaps while he was still alive), was because she was there with Alex as he murdered JJ, and helped Alex wrap up JJ's body, before Alex brought JJ's body to Chad Daybell's house for burial.

She's done. This is direct physical evidence. Guilty!

IMO Alex was the muscle behind their criminal enterprise. Lori didn't have to lift a finger.

ETA: Alex's phone didn't ping in Lori's apt that morning. If he picked JJ up, he would have gone directly to Chad's, and not home to pick up his phone.
What if he picked him up from the garage area. If the apartments are close by (I believe 80 meters was mentioned this morning) the difference in distance may not have registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue