ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my feelings will change by the time Chad's trial rolls around but... at the moment... I can't follow another trial by tweet. (I'm shooting a mean stink-eye at Judge B). :mad:
Oh, I agree! I’ve given up with following several tweeters and just have the one tweet account I follow then I catch up the next day with the court recording. Too much is missed in tweets.

Maybe my feelings will change by the time Chad's trial rolls around but... at the moment... I can't follow another trial by tweet. (I'm shooting a mean stink-eye at Judge B). :mad:
Same here - and I go back and forth on trying to follow the tweets or just waiting to hear the audio that evening - either way we miss the visuals and the expressions on the witnessess’s faces. I may just watch the daily summaries for CD’s trial instead of trying to follow along. I think prosecution will be much of the same witnesses and evidence anyway.

Say what now???

Ian comes up in cross but not direct?????

Curiouser and curiouser. Wonder if Ian is going to testify how he was suspicious but then realized that he did NOT marry into a band of murderers

MOO

Say what now???

Ian comes up in cross but not direct?????

Curiouser and curiouser. Wonder if Ian is going to testify how he was suspicious but then realized that he did NOT marry into a band of murderers

MOO

Ian came up in direct-they asked about recordings. The state did it this same way when introducing recordings of MG, CR and SS and then they brought them in to testify about what was said.

IMO Alex was the muscle behind their criminal enterprise. Lori didn't have to lift a finger.

ETA: Alex's phone didn't ping in Lori's apt that morning. If he picked JJ up, he would have gone directly to Chad's, and not home to pick up his phone.

I don't think Alex always has his phone on his person.

Because, if you look at this timeline of pings, it doesn't fit with Mel Gibb's recollection
IIRC Mel G thought that he brought JJ back to the house half way thru the podcast recording. This evidence has him at home 8:04-8:09- Lori's which is too early. They hadn't begun the podcast at 8pm*

ETA, by the way, previous testimony has this
3.59am - 8.35am Lori is awake cause she's texting Chad.( then consider that DW & MG are also supposed to be awake in the middle of the night/early hours texting Lori, Chad and trying door knobs)

ETA Just went back to find her at prelim Hearing and she says that they recorded podcast between 9pm and midnightish & brought JJ back asleep during the middle of the podcast. (9mins mark)

Last edited:
I don’t disagree with you but would like to hear your reasoning.
I believe women, if they have a propensity for evil, are more evil and devious than men and while a good mom or even a good woman would never hurt a child, an evil woman wouldn’t bat an eyelash at killing her own child. I was not there and can’t give you proof but I absolutely believe when Chad let her know they would be happier without her “dark” children, she took it from there, did the planning and killed the kids. Of course, AC had to stand by for disposal. He was also expected to get rid of Brandon, Charles and Tammy. As Lori put it, “the idiot” couldn’t do anything right. Even with the shooting of Charles, I think Alex shot once and she finished Charles off.

Even after all the gun range practices, he shot at Tammy and missed her, shot at Brandon and missed him. I believe Chad killed Tammy and just wanted Alex as a standby.

I also believe Alex took something to kill himself that would not show in an autopsy because they let him know he failed them and it was time for him to go out to eternity.
All just my thoughts.

Oh, I agree! I’ve given up with following several tweeters and just have the one tweet account I follow then I catch up the next day with the court recording. Too much is missed in tweets.

I like the different emphases.

Well. Some I don't like. I can't with discussion of clothing and makeup and Botox decay.

But some tweeters are more attuned to what Lori seems to pay attention to- others are more into what grabs the jury's attention- what bores them- what shocks or sickens them.

And, IMO, Eaton is the best at the facts real time. Possibly because he only looks around during breaks. Others make more minor mistakes and typos.

Am I proud? Well....not sure how many hours of my life I'm not getting back because of this twitter surfing. At least listening to to the replay you can get things done. But I don't have to be productive every minute, right?

MOO

I believe women, if they have a propensity for evil, are more evil and devious than men and while a good mom or even a good woman would never hurt a child, an evil woman wouldn’t bat an eyelash at killing her own child. I was not there and can’t give you proof but I absolutely believe when Chad let her know they would be happier without her “dark” children, she took it from there, did the planning and killed the kids. Of course, AC had to stand by for disposal. He was also expected to get rid of Brandon, Charles and Tammy. As Lori put it, “the idiot” couldn’t do anything right. Even with the shooting of Charles, I think Alex shot once and she finished Charles off.

Even after all the gun range practices, he shot at Tammy and missed her, shot at Brandon and missed him. I believe Chad killed Tammy and just wanted Alex as a standby.

I also believe Alex took something to kill himself that would not show in an autopsy because they let him know he failed them and it was time for him to go out to eternity.
All just my thoughts.
Yeah, I still don't buy that Alex's death was of natural causes. I agree that there's something undetectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper