ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She put pulmonary edema.

Dr. Christianson (sp.?) says that pulmonary edema is a finding, not a cause of death. One thing that could cause it is seizures, so Dr. C. carefully explained why he didn't think she had a seizure. Brenda Dye asked about seizures, and Chad gave a "That's the ticket!" type response. He suddenly recalled leg tremors.

MOO
So if Brenda Dye put P Edema as CoD that explains Gigi using all CAPS

Hi Everyone,
If we haven't met before my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Websleuths.com
Thank you for coming to Websleuths to continue the discussion of the Daybell/Vallow murder trial.
I really need your help. I am so confused I feel like my head is going to explode. I have several questions I am trying to answer.
If someone can link to any timelines already put together that would help.
Sept 8th is when Tylee was killed and Alex phone was pinging between his and Lori's apartment correct?.
Then Sept.9 is when they buried Tylee on Chad's property right?
I'm sorry to interrupt but I am trying to keep track of several big cases going on. We do a livestream Monday through Saturday and it can be a bit overwhelming.
If you would rather email me feel free to do so. websleuthsvideos@gmail.com
Tonight (May 1st) on our livestream we are also remembering v0x. His was one wonderful mods or recently passed. I hope you will join us at 10:30 PM Eastern
Thank you very much!
Tricia
Hey Tricia

you could use this timeline for September 2019 I made after Chad's preliminary hearing, but I haven't cross-referenced it to the data that is coming out in Lori's trial.

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Yeah- defense did bring that up- but they were cynically trying to imply her time if death was more like 5:00AM or whenever she "fell."

They were trying to remove the time of death from communication flurries.

MOO
Ahh, I see. That argument went straight over my head!

where's the neck dissection?
I was expecting to hear they'd done one because I'm familiar with it from other Domestic Violence cases on WS ( where they couldn't find external signs of strangulation but could internally)

or exams of the frenulum ( commonly damaged in suffocation)

Last edited:

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
23s

Did a diagram to give you an idea of where the bruising was. Not perfect but you get the idea #lorivallow
@LawCrimeNetwork
View attachment 418651
I wonder how big each bruise is? All similar size or as per dots, a few smaller?

On that limited info, seems as if one person is holding her down by right arm, one person on that side of the bed and one person was on the left side of the bed but on top of her, possibly kneeling ( knee bone bruising ?) using their weight. That person has their hands free to do what? Use a bag again?

Just spit balling here but....

So where was Garth? Across the hall? Really?

ETA - I see we're all cross-posting similar reactions

The drawing matches her earlier tweets, from the pathologist's own diagram

Last edited:
I think he may have straddled her first, then she started to wake and he held her down. Maybe putting a pillow over her face & held down with his knee??
Ever since it was published that Alex was in the area the night/morning Tammy was killed, my theory has been that she was smothered -- like with a pillow. It doesn't take two people to poison.

My own opinion.

just looking at satellite view of it
Parking lot is large and across the river is Idaho Falls Temple! Is the latter a coincidence? Good view of Moroni

ETA Going to look at the menu though. What kind of fast food do they do there ;)
Hilton Garden Inns have inside restaurants. Expensive but not that good.

Appreciate that this is minus the chest bruises cause Gigi can't see those but I wonder how big each bruise is? All similar size or as per dots, a few smaller?

On that limited info, seems as if one person is holding her down by right arm, one person on that side of the bed and one person was on the left side of the bed but on top of her, possibly kneeling ( knee bone bruising ?) using their weight. That person has their hands free to do what? Use a bag again?

Just spit balling here but....

So where was Garth? Across the hall? Really?

ETA - I see we're all cross-posting similar reactions
IMO Garth was at work and Alex was present for the murder.

IMO Garth was at work and Alex was present for the murder.
yes looking like it now, from that diagram of the bruising.

BTW am surprised how short the direct was from State. Leaves a lot of questions lingering. State must want it to be that way.
eg he's says he's looked for tongue injuries and obviously hasn't found anything there, nor bitten lip type injuries. So what is the asphyxia technique? I appreciate he can't speculate but lots of jury must be wondering about the most likely technique
( Personally I'm assuming a bag again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member