ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone catch what Audrey said, mentioned in a Tweet?

ETA: found it, essentially Lori threatened AB, and explained that she (LVD) would Kill AB, cut her up, her in a trash bag. But AB didn't tell the Gand Jury this?

Audrey Barratario didn't tell the Grand Jury because she pleaded the 5th. The link to my source is the quote below. In that motion, Lori's attorneys said that Aubrey's statements about Lori in the report were not true. They knew in advance what Audrey was going to say on the stand.

My opinion.
It wasn't in Audrey Barratario's testimony before the Grand Jury because Audrey pleaded the 5th when summoned for the Grand Jury.

The government still listed her as a witness in Lori's trial. But, when the defense reached out to her to see what she was planning to say she refused to provide any information. Then, less than 30 days before trial and after the court’s discovery cutoff deadline, the defense received the FBI report containing the details of the interview. According to Lori's attorneys, Audrey's statements about Lori in the FBI report were false.

Source: MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE LATE-DISCLOSED EVIDENCE - pg. 3

I think the first, that the unicorn and rainbow believer, was actually starting to suspect something.
I've never heard of AB before reading this testimony, and I find her VERY believable. AB is indeed a rainbow and unicorn believer, and she knows she is. I doubt she'd make up a threat from Lori, since she seems not to be able to relate to anything that sees her as threat-worthy.

AB also actually registers discomfort and is attuned to her failure to respond to it. She kinda thinks it's a weakness that she downplays it. But she does have her limits. I think these qualities make her reliable as a witness in this kind of thing, maybe because she makes herself vulnerable to criticism. She was too nice, but not blind.

It blows my mind AB didn't have the fortitude to go to her bishop (or whatever the system is) to help her get this sorted out.

Last edited:
Great find! Just found the order on the defense's motion in limine.

So since the defense brought out that AB thought she was in danger, the prosecution took the risk to bring it up. Hope it doesn't backfire on them.

Wondering if AB was released from her subpoena or if she can be brought back.

Here is the wording from the order

The Defense argues that several interviews should be precluded and the witnesses barred from testifying. Specifically, the Defense raises the testimony ofAudrey Barratario as problematic; however, the Defense has been provided with the Grand Jury transcripts which contain sworn testimony of Barratario. The remedy for the malady alleged by Defense is to cross-examine this witess and let the jury weigh the credibility of any testimony offered by Barratario, not to exclude a previously disclosed witness. Further, the other “Fremont County” categorized evidence was previously disclosed to the Defense. Accordingly, as to this evidence, the Court will DENY me motion in limine for these witnesses and reports.

But the prosecutors said she did testify.

Their exact words didn't preclude both- giving testimony and pleading the fifth. But they did not agree with the defense's characterization of her saying nothing.

The prosecutors woukd not have called her if they expected her to say nothing.

Furthermore, what Audrey said today was not anything that would have been self-incriminating. Today, she exposed herself to being accused of perjury. But only because of the changes. Not because anything she added incriminated her.

MOO

I think that Audrey's testimony is another bombshell like the DNA on the duct tape. It shows that Lori is no shrinking violet under Chad's spell of religious influence. She's a killer and I hope that the audio tape opens the door to examining how Joe Ryan died and her claims against him. She exhibits a pattern and she escalated.

On Audrey's bombshell

Remember back in the day when we watched Zulema's interview with LE. Recall the part where Z said that in hindsight she wondered whether AC was also planning to kill her.
( Massage, plastic sheet, phone call )
Then later when it seemed clear that Z would have been an unlikely target of AC ( or Chad & Lori)
I don't have Audrey figured out at all. If her bombshell is truthful, and I am leaning yes, it is, she delivered it in a very poor manner. Maybe she didn't even plan it.

She absolutely shares the culty flakiness the others involved in castings have, to varying degrees.

But...why would Audrey lie? That is one of the main reasons I lean to believing. It does not fit the pattern of the other lies- distancing from splinter beliefs.

MOO

BBM
he shared the house with Tammy & 2 of his adult kids? Was this a reference to the one that was on a mission or did another one of the kids live there when Tammy died?

TIA
I believe Garth already lived there. Seth apparently lived in an apartment that he reported was haunted. So he moved back. Mark was on a mission.

Yes, haunted. You can't make this stuff up.

Per HTC Heather Daybell interviews.

MOO

Yes I did. That's the first I've heard anything like this from LVD. If true then Lori crossed the line from wanting to rid the world of zombies to straight killing for the Joy it seems. Again if true than I bet she did kill JJ. I didn't think she would have that in her. Disturbing. Just my opinion
It is a similar to what Lori told Charles- but less magic and more graphic.

She said something like "I can kill you with my powers and an angel will take away your body."

MOO

Ok i get why MP would take the 5th in front of the grand jury and I think I saw where someone on here said she has some kind of limited immunity for testimony in this trial though I can’t remember who or what exactly limited immunity means. So my question is this… is MP still facing possible charges regarding the attempted murder of BB in AZ? is that what the limited immunity is about? And that would mean they wouldn’t use her testimony in this case against her in an attempted murder charge in AZ, right? but it doesn’t mean they won’t be charging her, right? I mean AC wouldn’t even have known where BB lived if MP didn’t give him that info so it seems to me she was definitely involved In that, right?

I think CD looking like he did actually helped him be more believable to women, they did not feel threatened by him, he manipulated all of these women into thinking they all had a special task to accomplish the group goals and of course his loin fire goddess Lori would be in charge of it....which played right into her need to be more important.

Geez it is sooo freaking sick.

I don't have Audrey figured out at all. If her bombshell is truthful, and I am leaning yes, it is, she delivered it in a very poor manner. Maybe she didn't even plan it.

She absolutely shares the culty flakiness the others involved in castings have, to varying degrees.

But...why would Audrey lie? That is one of the main reasons I lean to believing. It does not fit the pattern of the other lies- distancing from splinter beliefs.

MOO
After reading her testimony I immediately wondered if maybe, somehow Chad got to her and directed her to lie to make Lori the one who carried out the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member