ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom!

Remember last week when we predicted this was the case ? ( A few days after Warwick had testified & had also watched trial testimony, reporters uploaded a court document with a redacted name) <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, Melani broke the exclusionary rule and listened to testimony and read articles.

Have to question … on purpose so she wouldn’t have to testify??

Boom!

Remember last week when we predicted this was the case ? ( A few days after Warwick had testified & had also watched trial testimony, reporters uploaded a court document with a redacted name)
<modsnip>
IMO,they have purposely broken the exclusionary rule. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can MP be sent to jail or can she now be charged as an accessory finally? I’m sick of that woman. She’s another Lori in training!
don't know so have just googled it

' What is the penalty for contempt of court in Idaho?

Upon the answer and evidence taken, the court or judge must determine whether the person proceeded against is guilty of the contempt charged, and if it be adjudged that he is guilty of the contempt, a fine may be imposed on him not exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000), or he may be imprisoned not exceeding five (5) days or both ..
.'

Last edited:
Can I just say that WSers are the best? The info you share & the insights you give to things I haven’t thought of or saw in another way….wow…you’re all awesome. If I ever serve on a jury I hope to have people just like you in deliberations with me.

don't know so have just googled it

' What is the penalty for contempt of court in Idaho?

Upon the answer and evidence taken, the court or judge must determine whether the person proceeded against is guilty of the contempt charged, and if it be adjudged that he is guilty of the contempt, a fine may be imposed on him not exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000), or he may be imprisoned not exceeding five (5) days or both ..
.'

If Boyce doesn’t sanction her, then this trial is a farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95