ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Z mostly- and I think she is more sincerely trying to put justice ahead of herself. She is light years ahead of Melanie and David in my opinion in that way.

But while I think the others are not as justice focused, I doubt they are criminals.

MOO
100% on the first point

However I wouldn't go for euphemisms. very little integrity, moral cowards.
No I don't think they conspired to kill the kids but it if I elaborated on the rest, this would become such a long post so will save it for another time. Mel P should be up soon

Actually Jews are only 1/12 of the 144,000 (tribe of Judah); the rest are from the remaining tribes of Israel. Since we as Christians are part of Israel, there will be plenty of us too. The purpose of the 144,000 according to the Bible is to encourage and evangelize during the tribulation, and they are protected (sealed) from the judgements.

This is not what the Bible teaches at all. Christians and Jews are entirely separate. The 144,000 are totally Jews. Christians will be gone to Heaven in the Rapture at that time. Except for those that are saved after the Rapture through the teaching of the 144,000 and other witnesses.

IIRC, Chad moved in with Lori right after Tammy's funeral and that's when she returned from Hawaii.
yes 24 Oct according to WS timeline. ( Audrey will have been aware of that when she went to stay there and he was present)

'24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

I believe Z mostly- and I think she is more sincerely trying to put justice ahead of herself. She is light years ahead of Melanie and David in my opinion in that way.

But while I think the others are not as justice focused, I doubt they are criminals.

MOO
I believe MG and DW more than I trust ZP. The latter is always in the presence of her lawyer (similar to MBP).

Mel P - related ( Am hoping she's the next witness)

An old link from the WS Timeline page
'a document on the computer outlining the religious beliefs of Melani, Lori & Chad '

context: Ian P's ex wife finds a document on Ian's computer. The document includes a chart explaining the cult's beliefs eg that they believed spirits could be removed by deadly injury & why limbo requires physical death as its release

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing - East Idaho News

——

Last edited:
WS timeline & transcripts thread, @Tortoise 's transcripts.
Melani P on Dateline ' there's no cult and no planned marriages...' ( coincidence that Z & AC got married same time)

28 Nov 2019 – Re. MB & IP decision on Thanksgiving to get married :–

MBP: “it was really fast, I was in this battle still with my ex, and didn’t have my kids with us right then but we felt both ready, we pray about decisions together and we felt it was right that we get married when we did, and Vegas wedding wasn’t dreamy or anything but our goal was to be sealed in the temple one day, and so we said let’s do this while we have M and L and then when we have B, B, B and B too let’s all be together when we have that special day where we can be sealed together.
MBP: “the coincidence of us picking the day right after them [AlC and ZP] wasn’t planned”.
MBP: “this isn’t our big wedding day this is just the beginning of our lives together, and we’ll have that special moment when we’re all together as a family.”
MBP: “we had 2 or 3 hours, we got a dress and a tux and got the kids all dressed up and their hair done.”
MBP: “I think the Lucky Little Wedding Chapel, I think, is where we picked.”

KM: “Two weeks after they left the restaurant that Nov night IP and MB got married in Las Vegas. That same weekend also in Vegas Alex got married to Zulema. We knew we’d heard that name before.”
AR: Lori talked about her a lot. She said that Zulema had the power to control the elements and just really bizarre things, it was almost laughable.”
MBP
: “We’re all kind of doing our own thing, there’s no cult, there’s no planned marriages and all this that we’ve been accused of.”

Last edited:
yes 24 Oct according to WS timeline. ( Audrey will have been aware of that when she went to stay there and he was present)

'24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).
BBM
he shared the house with Tammy & 2 of his adult kids? Was this a reference to the one that was on a mission or did another one of the kids live there when Tammy died?

TIA

I would imagine that in the days before, it would have been in anticipation of things not going to plan or that Chad would wimp out. In the days after, probably concerned about Chad being found out?
I think he promised her that if she killed Charles, he would kill Tammy and they would immediately be together. i do think he was ready to wimp out. I think Lori got to Idaho and made sure he moved in right away.

BBM
he shared the house with Tammy & 2 of his adult kids? Was this a reference to the one that was on a mission or did another one of the kids live there when Tammy died?

TIA
idk why it says two. Garth plus another possible witness to a lot of crimes or an inaccuracy?

btw re whether Garth was working that night TD was murdered, Nate Eaton on his latest show says he has had it confirmed that Garth was working at the Haunted House thingy but he has no timings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95