ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't see why the defense can't get an expert to summarize all that data in its own way if they don't agree with the prosecution's summary.

It seems to me it's the prosecution's job to give their theory of the case and prove it.

It's the defenses job to give a different theory that's plausible, or otherwise show that the prosecution didn't prove their theory without offering their own.

The defense should have gotten off their butts and either summarized their own theory with the data. or summarized how all this data is internally conflicting and really doesn't prove any theory.

The data needs to be disclosed. The summaries and synthesis of it is something each side must come up with. The defense doesn't have to prove anything, but they should be prepared to say the evidence shows nothing, or shows that thei client is not guilty.

MOo

It's going to be freaking June of 2024 if they are concerned about weather and March, April and May won't work. What a load of BS
… and Chad needs time to go over all the audio of Lori’s trial per Prior
Yeah, have to agree, this is BS

Meanwhile these children‘s remains still haven’t been laid to rest and won’t be released until his trial is over.

It's going to be freaking June of 2024 if they are concerned about weather and March, April and May won't work. What a load of BS
Oh, who cares! As long as CD stays behind bars -- let them take until the cows come home before they set a trial date. (But, I know what you mean!)

In the meantime, we'll be too preoccupied with LV's Arizona trial to be worried about a "no cameras in the court room" trial for CD.

The WHOLE truth will never be exposed and there is no justice enough to make this right. Dragging it out just makes it seem more painful for the families destroyed. I wish someone would wake up and say OH I NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH TODAY..... but I know that will never happen.

I am hopelessly behind, and apologise if I should know this, where did all the money go from Tammy's life insurance? I know Chad spent some of his last moments sending his older children 8K chunks, but understand this was less than 30K in total. Surely they could not have spent the rest so quickly?

Especially if she's found guilty and they can't begin until after the appeal process... which could be a very very long time.

True. But in my thinking, it's not really about the appeal process.

I assume she will be sentenced by ID for a verrrrrrry long time - in essence, truly set to be imprisoned for her lifetime, or even longer. If that's how it happens, from that point AZ would almost certainly lose the desire to spend the large amount of time and money, to put another sentence on paper, to be served "afterwards." After her life sentence or longer is over? Regardless of what she wants to tell people, she only has one lifetime!

So I don't see a loss of an AZ trial as a negative, other than the loss of Lori On Trial as a spectator sport. If she's never getting out of ID prison, there's no real point.

I do think she gets tried in AZ if her ID sentence is short, where AZ anticipates they can get her soon-ish (in which case, there would be a NEED for that trial so she isn't walking the streets looking for potentially "dark" people who can be harvested for money), or if a long ID sentence gets erased in whole or in part on appeal. In which case, AZ can scoop her up, the moment she gets out. But if/when that might happen is not likely to be seen anytime soon.

Last edited:
When each of my parents died (on separate dates), I was advised yo get at least 10 real death certificates because they would be requested by all creditors and other people I would have to deal with as their executor. Copies often wouldn’t do.

Yeah, that insurance lady was a really BAD witness. She was there to say what was "usual" but had only settled 15 claims in total, ever.

She thought 3 DC's would have been too many, and somehow alarming, when instead it is far fewer than the norm. When my parents died, we were advised to get a dozen or more, each time, by funeral home advisors who do this every day. She was really testifying to her own ignorance, imo.

Is she ignorant, or biased? Either way, as a result, if I'm a juror I have to consider all her testimony of what is "usual" as garbage. And it makes me look side-eyed at the prosecutor who is trying to feed me testimony from someone like that, to prove something-or-other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member