ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, Audrey? Does this text history between Chad and Lori refresh your memory at all? Chad wanted to behave appropriately like a married man and that's why he wanted you to keep Lori company? Huh.

Sigh. These cult people! They can be lousy witnesses because they lie all the time, but there really could be very few non- cult people who were up close and personal.

MOO

Ummm, Audrey? Does this text history between Chad and Lori refresh your memory at all? Chad wanted to behave appropriately like a married man and that's why he wanted you to keep Lori company? Huh.

Sigh. These cult people! They can be lousy witnesses because they lie all the time, but there really could be very few non- cult people who were up close and personal.

MOO
Bit of a contrast to what A said in the hearing the other day

'She can't go to ti Utah. They are planking (sic) some kind of intervention but want Mel out of the way so I'm left alone. I need to come get the stuff at your house tomorrow and secure it.'

Charles' stuff or other stuff?

'She can't go to ti Utah. They are planking (sic) some kind of intervention but want Mel out of the way so I'm left alone. I need to come get the stuff at your house tomorrow and secure it.'

Charles' stuff or other stuff?
Considering this was a message sent to AC two days before CV was shot, I think it was probably referring to AC's gun & ammo (and the baseball bat, maybe? to make it look like CV [who'd played baseball semi-pro] had a "weapon" as well, to drive home the "self-defense" claim?)

IMO. MOO.

Bit of a contrast to what A said in the hearing the other day
Totally!!!! So now we find out Chad and Lori made no secret of their plan to get married after Tammy died, that Audrey is serving as a liason!!!! Which brings the question to Audrey : how did you think Tammy was going to die??? Did you REALLY believe it was going to be a natural death that your pudgy little Jim jones wannabe foresaw????

What stuff?

She can't go to ti Utah. They are planking (sic) some kind of intervention but want Mel out of the way so I'm left alone. I need to come get the stuff at your house tomorrow and secure it. Lots to do.

I used to follow Gigi & Fruitloops show on the text exchanges but today Gigi is saying that Hart was looking at 8,000 texts. Naturally they're not going to present all those but sounds like a trove of info because, apparently, LV was in multi-way conversations with 3 - 4 people at a time. ( 3-4 people within the circle)

Totally!!!! So now we find out Chad and Lori made no secret of their plan to get married after Tammy died, that Audrey is serving as a liason!!!! Which brings the question to Audrey : how did you think Tammy was going to die??? Did you REALLY believe it was going to be a natural death that your pudgy little Jim jones wannabe foresaw????
And all the testimony stuff, Wednesday, about her being introduced to Lori because Chad said L needed a friend and an ' uplift'

This first text exchange comes across very differently:
'Text - Lori & Audrey 1/23/19 - Audrey this is Lori - would love to talk to you about what we both know
-Audrey - hi guess you talked to Chad Haha I have a crazy work schedule may be after 9:30
- Lori - he did that's okay just let me know no pressure. It's fun to talk to someone who knows what's really going on'

'Audrey says Sunday afternoons is when she can talk. She talks to "him" on her lunch breaks. The significance was what "they both knew" because Chad told Audrey his plans to marry Lori. '

Last edited:
And all the testimony stuff, Wednesday, about her being introduced to Lori because Chad said L needed a friend and an ' uplift'

That first text exchange comes across very differently
'Text - Lori & Audrey 1/23/19 - Audrey this is Lori - would love to talk to you about what we both know -Audrey - hi guess you talked to Chad Haha I have a crazy work schedule may be after 9:30 - Lori - he did that's okay just let me know no pressure. It's fun to talk to someone who knows what's really going on'
This strikes me immediately as a very immature narcissist who is excited to have another person knowing how "special" she is, it's like Chad has found her a "lady in waiting" for his soon to be bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966