ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure are (understandably) taking their time setting this up. I'm very interested to see what we find out from LVD's iCloud.

Some specifics from Annie Cushing's timeline that I want to see (and want the jury to see)

7/11/19 - the day that CV died, there's multiple texts between LVD and CD, MP, and AB before AND after the shooting that were deleted (does the FBI have access to them?)

10/7/19 - two days before TD was shot at, there's multiple texts between LVD and an "unknown person" that was deleted and recovered

10/8/19 - the day before TD was shot at, there's multiple texts between LVD and AB, MP

10/19/19 - the day TD died, LVD acts surprised when multiple people (MG, Nicole, ZP) tell her about TD's death

I believed AB. My opinion isn’t one that matters but I think she was terrified during the Grand jury that Lori might not go to trial and would hunt her down. I wouldn’t want to live my life looking over my shoulder. I’m sure she now realizes Lori isn’t going anywhere.
Mine isn't either.
Plus , we're all different in how we process stuff or react.
Once the missing kids case broke in the media in December 2019 with so many locals speculating they might be hidden on a compound in Idaho , I would have been terrified too.

Terrified for those missing kids and felt compelled, regardless of my own safety, to call the cops saying wtte ' I'm concerned the mother may do something drastic to her kids and there's no time to lose. She threatened me with a dreadful outcome involving dismemberment, trash bags & a burial which nobody could ever find. What if they're planning to do this to the kids'
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night after seeing media coverage and local PD chief saying he was worried that the kids were in serious danger

( Not sure how anyone in May 2021 - time of the GJ - could imagine that LVD was not going to get to trial or expected her release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo