Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

LV's Order to Seal discussion from 1:45-7:15

SR suspects that RW filed something to disqualify MM because he made a material misrepresentation to the court, that it is not a waivable conflict of interest, and MM needs to withdraw completely.

Judge Eddins: Mr. Means, have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?

MM: No, Your Honor, other than Mr. Daybell.

RW's reaction to this statement is priceless @3:35-3:50

I like him. Thanks for sharing

I wanted to comment on something a couple of days ago and forgot to comment.

Regarding JJ and Bailey.

1. As far as JJ being in a carseat, since we noted Tylee had to keep him in the car.

I think it could be possible CV hadn't restrained him when he went back to get his phone.

It's also possible JJ could get out of his carseat by himself.

2. Bailey and barking

Labradoodles are highly intelligent. It's possible as an emotional support dog that Bailey had been trained to not bark.

Also, I think we're assuming Bailey didn't bark that day.

For all we know, Bailey did bark. It isn't unusual to hear a dog bark. No one in my neighborhood would assume something bad had happened if they heard a dog barking. Our dogs all bark.

All jmo
Mine sounds like a werewolf at any perceived threat - but then again, he isn't a support dog. Good points of observation.

In regard to 1. I thought that JJ left with Tylee. Then LVD joined them and sent Tylee back in to get LVD's purse. I don't recall CV leaving initially and leaving JJ in vehicle?

EBM - damn nails on keyboard (or lack thereof)

Mine sounds like a werewolf at any perceived threat - but then again, he isn't a support dog. Good points of observation.

In regard to 1. I thought that JJ left with Tylee. Then LVD joined them and sent Tylee back in to get LVD's purse. I don't recall CV leaving initially and leaving JJ in vehicle?

EBM - damn nails on keyboard (or lack thereof)

I could have dreamed that up lol. I'll go back and review. Screenshot from timeline thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-100843_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-100843_Samsung Internet.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I could have dreamed that up lol. I'll go back and review. Screenshot from timeline thread.
HMMM, interesting. I do not get this sequence from Tylee's statement (which I will go look at again). Also, from this, note where Lori says CVs car is and where ACs car was when LE arrived. I hadn't noted this before.

What I've never been able to get my head around is, just how calm this 16 year old girl (Tylee) was when 'returning' to the home with her Mother, after witnessing/being told of Charles being shot? What on earth had she been mentally subjected to over the years, that made her able to stand there without being hysterical/show emotion relevant to the situation - I would have been a jibbering wreck?
Did police question Tylee separately from her mother? (I haven’t watched the videos). If not, maybe they would have found some more accurate information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wouldn't criminal profilers and psychologists who are brought into the case have access to this information by means other than YouTube vloggers?
LE has had access to these court files and already used them. For instance, in arguing against lower bail, prosecutor RW argued Lori was a flight risk and had been uncooperative and insubordinate in past court cases.

You mention you haven’t “watched the videos”. You must watch LV’s cop contact while Tylee watched (and learned how to become) a cold hearted snake. She was actually joking and flirting w police while Charles lay dead in the family room. I needed a shower.

Last edited:
Normally, it sounds right:

1. Speedy Trial: haven’t these guys “waived time”?

2. Custody: the victims sit on needles and pins. I don’t want them to suffer waiting

3. Autopsy: I agree w the reporter and Court TV, “Nate Eaton said on a NG podcast that even if the autopsy came back as inconclusive, they had enough digital evidence to charge them anyways. So, there's hope for justice yet.”

I agree w folks that “liked” your response... But, this case is VERY different. I shot off my mouth after hearing from Nate and Vinnie At Court TV. SO, not my original idea. I will be censored soon for wanting them prosecuted to the full extent of the law. So, bye bye. This case is very different from routine.

BTW, LoriChad have people trolling boards to control public thought.

Who else would complain about folks demanding full charges relating to TyleeJJ?

Those w motive wb the surviving conspirators LoriChad. Wow! Justice now. Treacherous people.

Respectfully, WTAF didn’t reproduce anything. We’ve also acquired documents from several other states. We are more than just “youtubers”. WTAF is professionals who have a YouTube channel.

It's possible that we disagree on the definition of reproduce. I'm using this definition: "to make a copy, representation, duplicate, or close imitation of". WTAF obtained a copy of documents under TPIA, added a watermark, and produced a separate file/files with watermark which was then posted behind a Patreon paywall. Nothing wrong with any of that. This is how small independent vloggers cover their expenses and become large independent vloggers.

Likewise, "YouTuber" or "YouTube vlogger" is not a pejorative; it's just a standard way to refer to those whose principal online presence is a YouTube channel. I think CrimeOnline.com recently used the same description for WTAF.

LV's Order to Seal discussion from 1:45-7:15

SR suspects that RW filed something to disqualify MM because he made a material misrepresentation to the court, that it is not a waivable conflict of interest, and MM needs to withdraw completely.

Judge Eddins: Mr. Means, have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?

MM: No, Your Honor, other than Mr. Daybell.

RW's reaction to this statement is priceless @3:35-3:50
MM: No, Your Honor, other than Mrs. Daybell.

I'm sure that's what you meant to type :)

HMMM, interesting. I do not get this sequence from Tylee's statement (which I will go look at again). Also, from this, note where Lori says CVs car is and where ACs car was when LE arrived. I hadn't noted this before.
Quoting myself. It appears to me that the drive is big enough of two vehicles.

Quoting myself. It appears to me that the drive is big enough of two vehicles.
Yes it would be, there's two garages there. I thought I had this discussion with you before, but maybe it was someone else. I may be misremembering.

eta - sorry I've just checked my earlier posts, it was with rexburgsleuth.

1. The State of Texas, via the Texas Public Information Act (great resource here: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/2018-06/PIA_handbook_2018_0.pdf)
2. WTAF via Patreon (not sure if allowed to link here, but username WickedTruths on the Patreon site)
Am I reading this correctly? Some of the information contained in the release is 'confidential' under state statute (pages 64 and 65) and is an exemption to disclosure.
"a. State Statutes
The attorney general must interpret numerous confidentiality statutes. Examples of information made confidential by statute include the following noteworthy examples:
 medical records that a physician creates or maintains regarding the identity, diagnosis, evaluation, or treatment of a patient;318
 reports, records, and working papers used or developed in an investigation of alleged child abuse or neglect under Family Code chapter 261;319
 certain information relating to the provision of emergency medical services;320
 communications between a patient and a mental health professional and records of the identity, diagnosis, or treatment of a mental health patient created or maintained by a mental health professional;321 and
 certain personal information in a government-operated utility customer’s account records if the customer has requested that the utility keep the information confidential.322"

and also under Common Law Privacy. (pages 68 ad 69)

"(a) Generally Section 552.101 also excepts from required public disclosure information held confidential under case law. Pursuant to the Texas Supreme Court decision in Indus. Found. v. Tex. Indus. Accident Bd., 330 section 552.101 applies to information when its disclosure would constitute the common-law tort of invasion of privacy through the disclosure of private facts. To be within this common-law tort, the information must (1) contain highly intimate or embarrassing facts about a person’s private affairs such that its release would be highly objectionable to a reasonable person and (2) be of no legitimate concern to the public.331 Because much of the information that a governmental body holds is of legitimate concern to the public, the doctrine of common-law privacy frequently will not exempt information that might be considered “private.”"

and further:
"The attorney general has concluded that, with the exception of victims of sexual assault, 333 section 552.101 does not categorically except from required public disclosure, on common-law privacy grounds, the names of crime victims.334"

Is there a Privacy Attorney in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971