Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe all of these documents are now available, unredacted, to the public, and all over the internet. Even police reports we've seen in this case have been (sometimes heavily) redacted. These poor kids (now adults), it's probably like being abused all over again, this time in public.

Were these documents considered Family Law records? and/or CPS? Were the records ever sealed in the first place?

Privacy and Divorce/Custody - Sealing a Family Law File:

Privacy and Divorce/Custody: Sealing a Family Law File – Family Law & Divorce Attorney Austin TX.

Am I reading this correctly? Some of the information contained in the release is 'confidential' under state statute (pages 64 and 65) and is an exemption to disclosure.
"a. State Statutes
The attorney general must interpret numerous confidentiality statutes. Examples of information made confidential by statute include the following noteworthy examples:
 medical records that a physician creates or maintains regarding the identity, diagnosis, evaluation, or treatment of a patient;318
 reports, records, and working papers used or developed in an investigation of alleged child abuse or neglect under Family Code chapter 261;319
 certain information relating to the provision of emergency medical services;320
 communications between a patient and a mental health professional and records of the identity, diagnosis, or treatment of a mental health patient created or maintained by a mental health professional;321 and
 certain personal information in a government-operated utility customer’s account records if the customer has requested that the utility keep the information confidential.322"

and also under Common Law Privacy. (pages 68 ad 69)

"(a) Generally Section 552.101 also excepts from required public disclosure information held confidential under case law. Pursuant to the Texas Supreme Court decision in Indus. Found. v. Tex. Indus. Accident Bd., 330 section 552.101 applies to information when its disclosure would constitute the common-law tort of invasion of privacy through the disclosure of private facts. To be within this common-law tort, the information must (1) contain highly intimate or embarrassing facts about a person’s private affairs such that its release would be highly objectionable to a reasonable person and (2) be of no legitimate concern to the public.331 Because much of the information that a governmental body holds is of legitimate concern to the public, the doctrine of common-law privacy frequently will not exempt information that might be considered “private.”"

and further:
"The attorney general has concluded that, with the exception of victims of sexual assault, 333 section 552.101 does not categorically except from required public disclosure, on common-law privacy grounds, the names of crime victims.334"

Is there a Privacy Attorney in the house?

I see a divorce attorney.

What I've never been able to get my head around is, just how calm this 16 year old girl (Tylee) was when 'returning' to the home with her Mother, after witnessing/being told of Charles being shot? What on earth had she been mentally subjected to over the years, that made her able to stand there without being hysterical/show emotion relevant to the situation - I would have been a jibbering wreck?
I don't think she witnessed it. If anything she maybe just thought he was injured. CR said she was crying and upset that night. I think she didn't know and Lori acted like it was all just embarrassing in front of her. Lori gave no cues that someone died. That is my opinion.

Perhaps DW or IP don't count. Maybe one was on his way out when the other joined. Or the group (apart from Chad) was based in Arizona and there are other names to add.
So I was thinking LV,+CD, AxC+ZP, MBP+IP as couples. I thought MG but she seemed to be helping LE early on and ultimately did not help hide the kids and was not married. But she did do podcasts but just didn't seem to really know what was going on so that makes her outer circle. DW's writings seem to be in support but he claims to have supported MG's decision to go to police. Also he had not secured a wife in MG yet. CP could be as he was supportive until the children were found. Maybe he is #7?

So I was thinking LV,+CD, AxC+ZP, MBP+IP as couples. I thought MG but she seemed to be helping LE early on and ultimately did not help hide the kids and was not married. But she did do podcasts but just didn't seem to really know what was going on so that makes her outer circle. DW's writings seem to be in support but he claims to have supported MG's decision to go to police. Also he had not secured a wife in MG yet. CP could be as he was supportive until the children were found. Maybe he is #7?
IMO CP was not part of the group. He was supportive of Chad because of their business ties and Chad's lies. I think MG is included in the count and I'm wondering about JM.

IMO CP was not part of the group. He was supportive of Chad because of their business ties and Chad's lies. I think MG is included in the count and I'm wondering about JM.
Jason Mow got divorced in 2016 and married to a new wife. One of the many reasons I believe Chad and Lori knew each other earlier than many believe. Could the 7th be ZP? I think she's still totally in this. HS and his wife could still be in this as well. MOO

I
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1283146259914616832
CHARLES VALLOW CASE:
@ChandlerPolice
tells me there’s a new lead detective on Charles Vallow’s death investigation. Nathan Duncan takes over for Nathan Moffat - one year since Vallow was shot & killed by Alex Cox, Lori Vallow’s brother who claimed self-defense. #fox10phoenix

2:08 PM · Jul 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I realize this is a petty observation, but CV’s teeth were unnaturally white. Who does that?

Jason Mow got divorced in 2016 and married to a new wife. One of the many reasons I believe Chad and Lori knew each other earlier than many believe. Could the 7th be ZP? I think she's still totally in this. HS and his wife could still be in this as well. MOO
But that puts it over 7? Or would take out people?

LV's Order to Seal discussion from 1:45-7:15

SR suspects that RW filed something to disqualify MM because he made a material misrepresentation to the court, that it is not a waivable conflict of interest, and MM needs to withdraw completely.

Judge Eddins: Mr. Means, have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?

MM: No, Your Honor, other than Mr. Daybell.

RW's reaction to this statement is priceless @3:35-3:50

He actually responds "No, Your Honor, other than MRS Daybell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members